What's new

Security stopped Qandeel Baloch From Entering The PTI Jalsa Lahore

THARK mar rha he woh........ :wacko:

Wohi to. I want him to be more clear so I can answer him in his way.

Judgmental freak....for sure.

Because of my one quotation to Imran Bhae. And he (Imran) knows I was kidding about this all. And this dude....

Wohi to. I want him to be more clear so I can answer him in his way.

Judgmental freak....for sure.

Because of my one quotation to Imran Bhae. And he (Imran) knows I was kidding about this all. And this dude....
Imran bhai or uncle is twice or thrice of our age. His case is different indeed.
But that guy seems a victim of Fake ID abuse :bunny:
So he is acting smart and care ful at the same time
Ah, ok. I didn't click your profile pic. :)
You are acting less like Itachi and more like Jiraya. Why? :undecided:

Imran bhai or uncle is twice or thrice of our age. His case is different indeed.

Don't you bring Jiraya in to this! :mad:

That's some serious allegegation there dude. Got any evidence?

How do you know Itachi didn't act like this? Were you there? No, so stay out of this dude.

How do you know Itachi didn't act like this? Were you there? No, so stay out of this dude.
Seems you don't understand who "Itachi" is :rolleyes1:

Don't you bring Jiraya in to this! :mad:
Why?
He was killed like a low life warrior...... tharki bnda tha.......
Never a cool guy, shadi bhe ni ki sari umr,
:astagh:

And still very animated and funny at the same time. :D
After sir Mastan Khan and @Syed.Ali.Haider , @Imran Khan was the third person whose first impression on PDF scared me. :D

Why?
He was killed like a low life warrior...... tharki bnda tha.......
Never a cool guy, shadi bhe ni ki sari umr,
:astagh:

Who are you talking about? Itachi or Jiraya? Both died in a honorable way. It was because of Jiraya that Naruto got Sage Mode, so yeah, try to analyze the predicaments of what could and couldn't have happened because of Jiraya.

Seems you don't understand who "Itachi" is :rolleyes1:
Oh I understand him very well, it takes one to understand one. ;)

Maybe your reading between the lines too much? :D

And still very animated and funny at the same time. :D
Don't tell me you are his fan too :(
Oh I understand him very well, it takes one to understand one. ;)

Maybe your reading between the lines too much? :D
You are under Genjutsu, so stop hitting bongian :D
Who are you talking about? Itachi or Jiraya? Both died in a honorable way. It was because of Jiraya that Naruto got Sage Mode, so yeah, try to analyze the predicaments of what could and couldn't have happened because of Jiraya
I know I know 8-)
After sir Mastan Khan and @Syed.Ali.Haider , @Imran Khan was the third person whose first impression on PDF scared me
Yup they are scary. Like monster sitting close to a grave, ready to grasp you with claws via cell phone ...... :butcher:
Old men are serious deal. Particularly when you try to debate with them ....:p:

@Tipu7 bruh I am genjustsu, can't you see the spell I cast when I enter the room? 8-)

@Tipu7 bruh I am genjustsu, can't you see the spell I cast when I enter the room? 8-)
Your eyes are took weak to do so .......:dirol:
Use glasses or take help from Orichimaru for eye surgery :taz:

I think not mate. Whose gonna pay all of those taxes? From what I saw on this other thread. Overseas Pakistanis pay like 30-41% of overall tax money that Pakistan accumulates. Plus, I make $$$ and not rupees. So, I can confidently say that if it was a choice between you or me, Pakistan would choose me. :victory: (lol nothing personal)

On my last note for today, I do care about Pakistan, either as much or more than you do. :enjoy:

FYI, I too make $$$ but dont advertise it. Plus I am sure politicians would gladly welcome your tax money into their pockets but when you speak of " couldnt give a shit " and in next response " do care " its like watching an idiot swing an axe on his own foot. Insert more similes, so far it hasnt helped your poor excuse of your so called compassion for Pakistan.

Your eyes are took weak to do so .......:dirol:
Use glasses or take help from Orichimaru for eye surgery :taz:

lol I am ready to accept my apprentice in order for him to learn about the ABC's of the Force. ;)

Don't tell me you are his fan too :(

Just enjoy how he takes almost everything so sarcastically. :p

Yup they are scary. Like monster sitting close to a grave, ready to grasp you with claws via cell phone ...... :butcher:
Old men are serious deal. Particularly when you try to debate with them ....:p:

More like a taunt. :D

True that. You have to be respectful and debate. But when you discuss something with people of same age, you don't necessarily have to be so formal.

Ps: I don't know why underlining and bolding it.

Back
Top Bottom