What's new

Security stopped Qandeel Baloch From Entering The PTI Jalsa Lahore

FYI, I too make $$$ but dont advertise it. Plus I am sure politicians would gladly welcome your tax money into their pockets but when you speak of " couldnt give a shit " and in next response " do care " its like watching an idiot swing an axe on his own foot. Insert more similes, so far it hasnt helped your poor excuse of your so called compassion for Pakistan.

ok mate. Tell me tho, can you also comprehend English other than reading it? I clearly mentioned that I don't give a shit about Pakistani politicans, not Pakistan (the land or/and the people). So yeah, wrong again. Smiley time? :D

THARK mar rha he woh........ :wacko:

We need laws to limit boundaries of Social Media. Our electronic media also make such people "hero's" who are as worse as prostitute :tsk:
Cyber Crime Bill araha ha na :P

They know better than us, many things but not every thing.
And when ever they begun to lose debate against someone 1/3rd of age, they start using terms like

"Kid, get real. I am studying this subject from times when u use to wear diapers."
"Kake, I served this country longer than your age"
"Munne, apne papa se pochna. Wo smjhain ge"

Etc etc :lol:

And you lose entire discussion

Just enjoy how he takes almost everything so sarcastically. :p

More like a taunt. :D

True that. You have to be respectful and debate. But when you discuss something with people of same age, you don't necessarily have to be so formal.

Ps: I don't know why underlining and bolding it.

:omghaha:
And when ever they begun to lose debate against someone 1/3rd of age, they start using terms like

"Kid, get real. I am studying this subject from times when u use to wear diapers."

HAHAHAHA. That is so on point. :enjoy::omghaha:
Sometimes TTA:C(s) do the same. :D

ok mate. Tell me tho, can you also comprehend English other than reading it? I clearly mentioned that I don't give a shit about Pakistani politicans, not Pakistan (the land or/and the people). So yeah, wrong again. Smiley time? :D

So you care about the land and people but couldn't give a shit about what is driving the country towards bad to worse fate nor take a part in deciding what elements can put a stop to it?

In the troll world, English defense is the start. Then comes the grammar defense. Both are outdated now. So you might want to look for something fresh.

what is driving the country towards bad to worse

You think "Politicians" are driving the country from "bad to worse" well who "elected" them in the first place? You did right? So, pay the price now dude. Don't tell me how I should or should not feel about Pakistan. Don't worry, I am serving Pakistan in ways you can't imagine. The rest of your post is filled with malignity since you clearly oversaw or chose to ignore what the meaning was of what I wrote. :rolleyes:

You think "Politicians" are driving the country from "bad to worse" well who "elected" them in the first place? You did right? So, pay the price now dude. Don't tell me how I should or should not feel about Pakistan. Don't worry, I am serving Pakistan in ways you can't imagine. The rest of your post is filled with malignity since you clearly oversaw or chose to ignore what the meaning was of what I wrote. :rolleyes:

This might come as a surprise to you since you dont give a shit about Pakistan's current voting system thanks to the politics, i.e overseas Pakistanis cant vote for their own country. Hence, I being one didn't help them get elected, "dude". And even if you do manage to vote, you can never be sure if your vote still lands where it is supposed to.

However I do agree that there are many people in Pakistan lacking maturity to judge the candidate by his deeds thus far ending up in poor election and some are forced into voting for a particular person but this is all a no brainier. Its going to take these people atleast 50-100 years to come about a realization that just because their grandparents once voted for a particular person doesnt mean they have to as well and also during this mental development they might learn not to listen to people anymore that outright lie to their faces.

I did mention Narnia earlier, which I think is what you mean when you say that you feel so strongly about Pakistan's land or/ and her people. Must be something magical in its soil that forces you to care in ways I cant even imagine, while using tax money as your one and only trump card to advertise the love. Please grow up.

And still very animated and funny at the same time. :D
After sir Mastan Khan and @Syed.Ali.Haider , @Imran Khan was the third person whose first impression on PDF scared me. :D
Wat? How could any of above scare u? 1st is "i know everything". 2nd is"i am always right" and 3rd is a joke. No offence meant to any of them.

Nailed It. Especially MK here is perfect example.
Syed Haider is a sucker for his "SO CALLED FACTS"

And still very animated and funny at the same time. :D
After sir Mastan Khan and @Syed.Ali.Haider , @Imran Khan was the third person whose first impression on PDF scared me. :D

Everybody is equal on the Internet. On PDF, the more green and khaki you are, the better, no critical thought needed.

Back to the topic, most people here will assume the jalsa to be a great success. Doosri tabdeeli bhi aa gaye kiya? :D

But still I do not get it why was she barred from attending. The interview was in urdu i guess or some local Pakistani language.
Security said that she needed pass, which she didn't have. She claimed that she had come from another city and that she very much loved the leader of the party whose rally she was there to attend. I have never been to these gathering so i am not certain if they require passes or not. Generally she is very rude on tv and always love to fight with others and make a scene.

Everybody is equal on the Internet. On PDF, the more green and khaki you are, the better, no critical thought needed.

Back to the topic, most people here will assume the jalsa to be a great success. Doosri tabdeeli bhi aa gaye kiya? :D
On defence.pk being a desi-liberal/fbcd does wonders for one as well.

I still believe we should respect the members older than us. Not likes couple of few years. But older twice in age.

Hahaha. :D
Nahi it's like a daughter of tabdeeli. #AchaSorry. :D

Last edited:
I still believe we should respect the members older than us. Not likes couple of few years. But older twice in age.

Hahaha. :D
Nahi it's a like daughter of tabdeeli. #AchaSorry. :D

People will behave only as their parents teach them.

The daughter of tabdeeli is going to be just as much of a flop.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom