What's new

Security stopped Qandeel Baloch From Entering The PTI Jalsa Lahore

I don't think it's going to be that much. As soon as the older generations turn to dust, the situation of Pakistan will start looking better. ;)

I have many other "trump" cards but since this is a public forum, I won't post the details here. If you can pm me and I can respond to it, I'll explain everything to you in it. :azn:

As a matter of fact, the younger generation is most prone to be attracted by petty offerings packed with lies (remember laptop scheme?). Pakistan's current median age is 22.6 years classifying as youth heavy nation. Use a few more similes, they are a good substitute for actual documented facts for you.

Maybe lay off 007 movies for a while, this is real life. Judging from your intelligence, I dont know what entity appointed you to that "prestigious" position.

I remember the last election of Pakistan, people were going crazy over Imran khan. And I was so surprised to see this all. I knew from the day one, he's not what people think of him. I always say, he's honest and not corrupt person. But he's a better choice atm. His only policy is to criticize government no matter what.
I know we have to get rid of this system and these corrupt politicians, but people expected so much from him and I used to laugh on this.

Another major issue I had, his taking all those corrupt politicians from different parties. Where is the difference then? If we are seeing the same faces.
Exactly. He is Taking Everybody In. That reputation he had has now faded away. His Lust for Power is his Biggest Enemy. He is Turning to Even Most Corrupt Electibles if it means that he can have those seats. He Had Such a support in My Home region coz he picked shittiest Candidate there and People Turned away. Does He really think these Electibles will leave him be and not desire somethings in return after they have won him seats?????IS he That Stupid????He Dosnt even understand even the most Basic Dynamics of District Level Poloitics and Sharif Family is expert In That.

they are a good substitute for actual documented facts for you.
lol, you can't and will not be able to judge me using "facts". How do you know me? All you know of me is what I write and what I don't write and the impression I create using my style of writing. ;)

I dont know what entity appointed you to that "prestigious" position.

I'll tell you which one if you pm me. :angel:

lol, you can't and will not be able to judge me using "facts". How do you know me? All you know of me is what I write and what I don't write and the impression I create using my style of writing. ;)

I'll tell you which one if you pm me. :angel:

Your writing style very closely matches kids pretend to be smarter than they actually are. By the first few responses you had already shown that you have zero idea about ground realities backed up by facts but instead show love for land / people with no real attachment to it so there really isnt much left to judge.

All that hassle just to find out the keyword loser? Thanks but I already knew it.

Your writing style very closely matches kids pretend to be smarter than they actually are.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Since there is nothing else to talk about in your post, I bid you adieu. We will see in a couple of days whose a "keyword" loser and whose not. :lol:

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Since there is nothing else to talk about in your post, I bid you adieu. We will see in a couple of days whose a "keyword" loser and whose not. :lol:

There wasn't anything for you to talk about since start but undying love for something you have confused with a country while showing your importance as an income source. You had no game to start with but the usual kiddish scripts loaded with emoji as if they help your casue. Please grow up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom