What's new

Security stopped Qandeel Baloch From Entering The PTI Jalsa Lahore

Well I'm taught to respect elders. Not just in real life and/or people I know. But even on Internet, I'm supposed to treat people older than me with some respect.
And I believe it's a right thing to teach.

Of course. Ik thinks he will end up breaking this current government with the jalsa. And the funny thing is, lots of people who go to IK's jalsa, also go on Nawaz jalsa. Their mentalities need a change at the first place.

I appreciate you sentiments.

IK was, is and will remain as a useful pawn for keeping the present government unsettled, as deemed necessary by the Angels. That is all.

I appreciate you sentiments.

IK was, is and will remain as a useful pawn for keeping the present government unsettled, as deemed necessary by the Angels. That is all.

But I must say, this guy is honest and speaks the truth. Rest I agree, his being PM is his dreams and nothing else. At least for next 10 years or so, I don't see him as a PM.

Bil cul, this torture will not exactly break my heart lol.

Of course it doesn't. Actually any brutal treatment to Taliban, wouldn't break our hearts. They have caused so much damage to this nation.

But I must say, this guy is honest and speaks the truth. Rest I agree, his being PM is his dreams and nothing else. At least for next 10 years or so, I don't see him as a PM.

He is neither now (once upon a time, may be). He is just another petty politician in Pakistan now.

Of course it doesn't. Actually any brutal treatment to Taliban, wouldn't break our hearts. They have caused so much damage to this nation.
However we are a nation with laws and regulations as much as I want to see this, our law enforcement have to stay with in the framework of the law ,if not then it becomes law of the jungle, we have to present an alternative, if we steep to their level it will only have an adverse effect on society as a whole.kudos

He is neither now (once upon a time, may be). He is just another petty politician in Pakistan now.

He is putting in the equal effort as nawaz to support party-ism rather supporting Pakistan.
Just like patwaris, insafiyans care more about PTI and less about Pakistan.

However we are a nation with laws and regulations as much as I want to see this, our law enforcement have to stay with in the framework of the law ,if not then it becomes law of the jungle, we have to present an alternative, if we steep to their level it will only have an adverse effect on society as a whole.kudos

I agree with you. No second opinion on it.

Well I'm taught to respect elders. Not just in real life and/or people I know. But even on Internet, I'm supposed to treat people older than me with some respect.
And I believe it's a right thing to teach.

Of course. Ik thinks he will end up breaking this current government with the jalsa. And the funny thing is, lots of people who go to IK's jalsa, also go on Nawaz jalsa. Their mentalities need a change at the first place.
Nothing is going to change And Nothing Changes with Lies. Dont get me wrong i wasted good part of last 2 years of Life Supporting Him. I even fought with my parents to go to his Jalsas And You have No IDEA How Much I regret That. Yes NS is Corrupt as HELL and needs to be Hanged But IK isnt the pure angel we thought he was. He is Just Another Power Hungary Someone.

Its going to take these people atleast 50-100 years

I don't think it's going to be that much. As soon as the older generations turn to dust, the situation of Pakistan will start looking better. ;)

using tax money as your one and only trump card to advertise the love

I have many other "trump" cards but since this is a public forum, I won't post the details here. If you can pm me and I can respond to it, I'll explain everything to you in it. :azn:

Nothing is going to change And Nothing Changes with Lies. Dont get me wrong i wasted good part of last 2 years of Life Supporting Him. I even fought with my parents to go to his Jalsas And You have No IDEA How Much I regret That. Yes NS is Corrupt as HELL and needs to be Hanged But IK isnt the pure angel we thought he was. He is Just Another Power Hungary Someone.

I remember the last election of Pakistan, people were going crazy over Imran khan. And I was so surprised to see this all. I knew from the day one, he's not what people think of him. I always say, he's honest and not corrupt person. But he's a better choice atm. His only policy is to criticize government no matter what.
I know we have to get rid of this system and these corrupt politicians, but people expected so much from him and I used to laugh on this.

Another major issue I had, his taking all those corrupt politicians from different parties. Where is the difference then? If we are seeing the same faces.

you seem to be in a minority, on some other threads it seems like anyone not agreeing with brutal methods is not a true patriot.

We have to follow the law like a developed country. If brutally killing them can bring 147 students of APS, kids of Lahore (and just mentioning two incidents here and list goes on) then please any possible torture you can give them, do so. But what matter is, getting rid of them.

He is putting in the equal effort as nawaz to support party-ism rather supporting Pakistan.
Just like patwaris, insafiyans care more about PTI and less about Pakistan.

Nobody cares about Pakistan in the crowd that you mention. All of them are in it for themselves, each and every one of them.

Qandeel,Ayan Ali and all those actresses and girls who have problems keeping their feet on the ground should know that beauty does not remain with a lady more than 3 decades....it is the beauty of soul that always remains not that of body...

We have to follow the law like a developed country. If brutally killing them can bring 147 students of APS, kids of Lahore (and just mentioning two incidents here and list goes on) then please any possible torture you can give them, do so. But what matter is, getting rid of them.
Agreed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom