What's new

Security stopped Qandeel Baloch From Entering The PTI Jalsa Lahore

Wat? How could any of above scare u? 1st is "i know everything". 2nd is"i am always right" and 3rd is a joke. No offence meant to any of them

I was new member and first interaction had this impression.

People will behave only as their parents teach them.

Well I'm taught to respect elders. Not just in real life and/or people I know. But even on Internet, I'm supposed to treat people older than me with some respect.
And I believe it's a right thing to teach.

The daughter of tabdeeli is going to be just as much of a flop.

Of course. Ik thinks he will end up breaking this current government with the jalsa. And the funny thing is, lots of people who go to IK's jalsa, also go on Nawaz jalsa. Their mentalities need a change at the first place.

Of course. Ik thinks he will end up breaking this current government with the jalsa. And the funny thing is, lots of people who go to IK's jalsa, also go on Nawaz jalsa. Their mentalities need a change at the first place.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can we lock her in a room and first show her crying face of her and ask her the pain she causes us. Then play the eye to eye and anjul one after another.?

It's all about "khana khul gya hai". :D
I think we need to locker her in a cell that is situated next to Taher Shah's cell. her crying rants combined with angel mankind would eventually shut both up.

I think we need to locker her in a cell that is situated next to Taher Shah's cell. her crying rants combined with angel mankind would eventually shut both up.

another idea.
What if our government talk to Taliban ask them just give us your 24 hrs and in this time period, you just have to stare at Qandeel and listen to Tahir Shah. On and off. I'm sure they will put their guns down and ask the army to rest them. Nai? :D
@The Sandman

another idea.
What if our government talk to Taliban ask them just give us your 24 hrs and in this time period, you just have to stare at Qandeel and listen to Tahir Shah. On and off. I'm sure they will put their guns down and ask the army to rest them. Nai? :D
@The Sandman
I approve :D

another idea.
@The Sandman
Forget 24 hours, the Talibs will be begging within an hour lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom