What's new

Security stopped Qandeel Baloch From Entering The PTI Jalsa Lahore

Sir, I'm like 1/3 rd or 1/2 you age (I think). So please calm down, close your laptop, go outside, feel the fresh air, remember Allah, pray namaz and never come back to PDF. :angel:

This way, you won't need to drink vodkas every other day

Aao Ek Sajdah Karen Alam e Madhoshi Main

Log Kehte Hain Sagarh Ko Khuda Yaad Nahi.

NJ miss. (I hope your a miss since you got a pic of a little girl ;))

Actually, I'm ALSO deeply involved in the Pakistani Community here and I for one can say that the people here it find it funny or they don't care. Which if you read my first statement, I said the same thing.

What's that supposed to mean? What type of "stereotype" is ABCD lol? Did dehati Pakistani make this one or was it the Elite?

On Internet you cant trust anyone's gender. Like the saying goes, "Men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI". However not FBI nor Miss. I just found her cute as she resembles my daughter.

I am glad you and your buddies are not much fond of Pakistani politics nor care for it, we can do without.

Hanna aray Imran Bhai aap ke to tableegh yahan se shoro ho gae. Chalen Aaj se no vodka only wine. ROFL. :D
garmi ka mausam hai na vodka na wine ajkal drygin ka mausum hai thandi sharab pio or qandeel balouch ko bhut dukh mily zindgi main usko bhi lagwa do :partay:

Actually, its not an affair.
She have been posting vulgar comments and videos about IK and also many other celebrities and is an internet sensation. A **** star wanna be i guess? I am sure that this is why she was not allowed to enter the gathering as it was sure she would make a dram there as well, may be strip or something. A good move keeping her away!! A few days ago she asked India for citizenship, i hope they grant them that and we can then gift wrap her to them. :)
aysa zulm na kareen ager pakistan ko nhi chayee to kisi ghareeb ko de deen garmiyaan achi guzer jaay gee

She have been posting vulgar comments and videos about IK and also many other celebrities and is an internet sensation. A **** star wanna be i guess? I am sure that this is why she was not allowed to enter the gathering as it was sure she would make a dram there as well, may be strip or something. A good move keeping her away!! A few days ago she asked India for citizenship, i hope they grant them that and we can then gift wrap her to them. :)

I don't know why but I think it's some political stunt and some other politicians are the script writers.

I don't know why but I think it's some political stunt and some other politicians are the script writers.
lol,, conspiracies!! :P

Anyway, i just wanted to let our friend @risingsinga here know about Qandeel Bloach and that is why i wrote the post. :)

aysa zulm na kareen ager pakistan ko nhi chayee to kisi ghareeb ko de deen garmiyaan achi guzer jaay gee

Garmian ya sardian sir je?

garmi ka mausam hai na vodka na wine ajkal drygin ka mausum hai thandi sharab pio or qandeel balouch ko bhut dukh mily zindgi main usko bhi lagwa do :partay:

Bhae Jii soon ak Islamabadi bhi viral hone wali hai social media pe

Idk kis rah pe chal pare hain.

:astagh::astagh:

Is addiction ko Apne tak rakhen. Let her try on Imran Khan. (The real IK :woot:)

I was watching the jalsa live and her reactions were really suspicious the moment she thought the cameras are not on her. Plus PML(N) can go to any level to defeme IK. I was just wondering it.

Last edited:
if i stay in home i have some chances to be save from alcohol . bahir to wo bottle liye bethy hain dekhty hi khol dety hain subah 10 bajy . masjid ke rasty man aada parta hai na humy kabhi aada paar kerny diya na hum masjid gaay

Then change your house? Surely Allah is the Provider of sustenance and all you need to do is abstain. :angel:

Aao Ek Sajdah Karen Alam e Madhoshi Main

Log Kehte Hain Sagarh Ko Khuda Yaad Nahi.

Will it be a date? (Assuming you also have a pic of a lady and your a lady too?) :P

Then they should have let her in? Maybe they could charge her with being something along the lines of adultery and send her of to hell?

Btw, thanks for the answer! Unlike 99% of PDF, you didn't bash me or talked to me about their fetish.

On Internet you cant trust anyone's gender. Like the saying goes, "Men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI". However not FBI nor Miss. I just found her cute as she resembles my daughter.

I am glad you and your buddies are not much fond of Pakistani politics nor care for it, we can do without.

I think not mate. Whose gonna pay all of those taxes? From what I saw on this other thread. Overseas Pakistanis pay like 30-41% of overall tax money that Pakistan accumulates. Plus, I make $$$ and not rupees. So, I can confidently say that if it was a choice between you or me, Pakistan would choose me. :victory: (lol nothing personal)

On my last note for today, I do care about Pakistan, either as much or more than you do. :enjoy:

And what exactly do you mean?

-----------

@The Sandman hey 2k :D
THARK mar rha he woh........ :wacko:

Anyway, i just wanted to let our friend @risingsinga here know about Qandeel Bloach and that is why i wrote the post. :)

Garmian ya sardian sir je?
We need laws to limit boundaries of Social Media. Our electronic media also make such people "hero's" who are as worse as prostitute :tsk:

Just answer the question mate, otherwise I'll be stuck between calling you sir or maam.

So you can't even freaking read female.

Now explain your comment. I don't want to misinterpret it.

Thanks!

Then change your house? Surely Allah is the Provider of sustenance and all you need to do is abstain. :angel:

Will it be a date? (Assuming you also have a pic of a lady and your a lady too?) :P

Then they should have let her in? Maybe they could charge her with being something along the lines of adultery and send her of to hell?

Btw, thanks for the answer! Unlike 99% of PDF, you didn't bash me or talked to me about their fetish.

I think not mate. Whose gonna pay all of those taxes? From what I saw on this other thread. Overseas Pakistanis pay like 30-41% of overall tax money that Pakistan accumulates. Plus, I make $$$ and not rupees. So, I can confidently say that if it was a choice between you or me, Pakistan would choose me. :victory: (lol nothing personal)

On my last note for today, I do care about Pakistan, either as much or more than you do. :enjoy:
i have worked year to build my home :undecided:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom