What's new

Security stopped Qandeel Baloch From Entering The PTI Jalsa Lahore

lol politics of Pakistan are always funny. No one gives a shit (or at least I don't) because everyone knows it's one big drama going on. :D
Funny really..that's good 4 you...i normally find it boring to listen to the speeches and debates...very serious atmosphere. But i heard that Imran Khan is really the best leader in Pakistani politics.

Was she a trouble maker? . She looks sad and upset. This is not a good way of handling people.

She's a useless attention seeker """"" ! Claim to notoriety.. Pathetic fb videos n a shitty interview on a singing show..

Nobody cares about her and definitely not a woman any respectable or sane person would want to be associated with ...

She's a useless attention seeker """"" ! Claim to notoriety.. Pathetic fb videos n a shitty interview on a singing show..

Nobody cares about her and definitely not a woman any respectable or sane person would want to be associated with ...
Your comment makes sense because everybody was commenting LoLsss..so she is a heckler :)

:rofl: oh man trust me she is not at all sad don't look at her tears :omghaha:

I don't know what to say :D my parents were sitting wid me when this news came and i was just praying all the time that they just don't ask me about her :rofl::omghaha: i was like
default.jpg

qasmay our media houses are parlay darje ka h**i :lol:
It is beyond ridiculous lol, I have a feeling she will be on bigg boss 10 with the other women arshi khan from india who claimed to have an affair with shahid Afridi, expect lot of cat fights meow meow meow

It is beyond ridiculous lol, I have a feeling she will be on bigg boss 10 with the other women arshi khan from india who claimed to have an affair with shahid Afridi, expect lot of cat fights meow meow meow
Can't wait for it :D

She said I was IK's house than why they not permitting in:p: or may be she looking for a seat in stage.

She needed that service with the chappal of a desi mother in her childhood.

Btw, I'm here. :p

I watching it live. Ohhhhh thank god baba wasn't there to ask yeh Kon hai. Lol
Lol, unfortunately the spoilt brat never received any chappal, if only.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom