What's new

Security stopped Qandeel Baloch From Entering The PTI Jalsa Lahore

and why has she been declined entry. Isn't a democratic right of people to attend such gatherings?

She was denied because she wanted direct interaction with Imran Khan. There can be many security reasons which would not allow her. But I think the most probable was her lust for IK which no one can say how it would have come out when she finally had met him.

lol politics of Pakistan are always funny. No one gives a shit (or at least I don't) because everyone knows it's one big drama going on. :D

Which state of US are you from? Narnia? Being deeply involved in Pakistani community in US, I can definitely say that people really neither find it funny (but instead infuriating) nor they show a lack of care. In Pakistani community in US, (I dont know which study you conducted to give the world's opinion) for people its almost the routine discussion topic esp after panama incident.

Maybe you hangout with too many ABCDs.

@CHACHA"G" sorry but I'm not up to date with affairs in Pakistani Politics, whose this "Qandeel Baloch"?

and why has she been declined entry. Isn't a democratic right of people to attend such gatherings?

@DESERT FIGHTER already give you answer , I will only add some to it,

lol you most have persons like her in your society , extra attention seekers, They do any thing to stay in media or for publicity , cheap or vulgar they don't mind it.
Few weeks back she said she will do striper dance if Pakistani Team win T20 Cricket World Cup ,

Trust me .. It's still better than the nonsense you guys are familiar with in your country..

lol, what do you mean "you" guys? Am I part of another ethnic group or country or something? Bruh, I came to the US like 6 years ago. I'm as much, if not more, of a Pakistani as you are!

Which state of US are you from?
NJ miss. (I hope your a miss since you got a pic of a little girl ;))

I can definitely say that people really neither find it funny (but instead infuriating) nor they show a lack of care.

Actually, I'm ALSO deeply involved in the Pakistani Community here and I for one can say that the people here it find it funny or they don't care. Which if you read my first statement, I said the same thing.

Maybe you hangout with too many ABCDs.
What's that supposed to mean? What type of "stereotype" is ABCD lol? Did dehati Pakistani make this one or was it the Elite?

lol you most have persons like her in your society

Bruh, again, I'm a Pakistani! :undecided:

lol, what do you mean "you" guys? Am I part of another ethnic group or country or something? Bruh, I came to the US like 6 years ago. I'm as much, if not more, of a Pakistani as you are!

NJ miss. (I hope your a miss since you got a pic of a little girl ;))

Actually, I'm ALSO deeply involved in the Pakistani Community here and I for one can say that the people here it find it funny or they don't care. Which if you read my first statement, I said the same thing.

What's that supposed to mean? What type of "stereotype" is ABCD lol? Did dehati Pakistani make this one or was it the Elite?

Bruh, again, I'm a Pakistani! :undecided:

I didn't see your flags .. Thought you were indian..

She's a useless attention seeker """"" ! Claim to notoriety.. Pathetic fb videos n a shitty interview on a singing show..

Nobody cares about her and definitely not a woman any respectable or sane person would want to be associated with ...
2 petro vodka ki bari bottles or ye larki ho sath to kya hi baat hai :partay:

wow! Wait, can anyone else see my flags or not? :tsk:

Wait, maybe that's why @Strigon is being mean to me! :frown:

When did PDF became a site for fetishes? :astagh::offpost:
bhai ye fatishes kya hota hai ?:D english main ayaash ko fatishes kehty hain kya ?:lol:

bhai ye fatishes kya hota hai ?:D english main ayaash ko fatishes kehty hain kya ?:lol:

Bhaiya, itnay harami maat bano. Qabar main tunay jana hay ya nahi? :azn:

:lol:

*I thought only English was allowed on PDF? :hitwall:

sir i am ishtudent please help me :-)
Sir, I'm like 1/3 rd or 1/2 you age (I think). So please calm down, close your laptop, go outside, feel the fresh air, remember Allah, pray namaz and never come back to PDF. :angel:

This way, you won't need to drink vodkas every other day. :wave:

Not unless i flip my device ..

Your using tablet?

Sir, I'm like 1/3 rd or 1/2 you age (I think). So please calm down, close your laptop, go outside, feel the fresh air, remember Allah, pray namaz and never come back to PDF. :angel:

This way, you won't need to drink vodkas every other day. :wave:
if i stay in home i have some chances to be save from alcohol . bahir to wo bottle liye bethy hain dekhty hi khol dety hain subah 10 bajy . masjid ke rasty man aada parta hai na humy kabhi aada paar kerny diya na hum masjid gaay

if i stay in home i have some chances to be save from alcohol . bahir to wo bottle liye bethy hain dekhty hi khol dety hain subah 10 bajy . masjid ke rasty man aada parta hai na humy kabhi aada paar kerny diya na hum masjid gaay

Haha aray Imran Bhai aap ke to tableegh yahan se shoro ho gae. Chalen Aaj se no vodka only wine. ROFL. :D

Yes, it was Urdu.

From what I saw in the video and what I make from the fellow Pakistani posters here, she seems to be having an affair with "Imran Khan", the leader of the PTI party in Pakistan, which is a major party. She seems to have been barred either becasue Khan himself ordered the barring of this women or the police thought that she would be causing trouble if entry was given lol

I don't know about "Democracy" but a lot of Muslims got kicked AND insulted out of a Trump rally here in the US? Where was "their" democratic right to attend, if not NOT get insulted upon lol?

If the world greatest democracy can't follow it's own ideals/rules then how can a Islamic Republic? (Yes, we are not a democracy lol) :P
Actually, its not an affair.
She have been posting vulgar comments and videos about IK and also many other celebrities and is an internet sensation. A **** star wanna be i guess? I am sure that this is why she was not allowed to enter the gathering as it was sure she would make a dram there as well, may be strip or something. A good move keeping her away!! A few days ago she asked India for citizenship, i hope they grant them that and we can then gift wrap her to them. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom