What's new

Secularism is the way forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Living in a secular india or secular America doesn't make a muslim secular.

Listen,a practicing Muslim can't be secular ,he can ether be a fundamentalist or a liberal Muslim.
Wrong, sir. He is either a Muslim or he isn't. Quite simple really

Wrong, sir. He is either a Muslim or he isn't. Quite simple really

I'm talking about people who call themselves muslims .

In a sense we both agree that a Muslim who is secular isn't a Muslim anymore.

I'm talking about people who call themselves muslims .

In a sense we both agree that a Muslim who is secular isn't a Muslim anymore.
You mean secular personally, not living in a secular country, right? Yes, a secular Muslim is a Muslim with no religious inclinations so technically, he's more atheistic than Muslim

Secularism: Doesn't means harmony btwn Muslim and non Muslim. It means harmony btwn followers of any thing. Secularim is equally significant for Muslim,

Pakistan need secularism to bring a cohesion btwn shia-sunni-ahmedi-baloch-punjabi etc. Secularism is a tool which can be used anywhere..

Secularism is lack of religious inclination in LAW OF THE GOVERNMENT. It doesn't stop hatred, it has potential to create more hatred

You mean secular personally, not living in a secular country, right? Yes, a secular Muslim is a Muslim with no religious inclinations so technically, he's more atheistic than Muslim

Wrong son, secular doesn't means aethists. from wiki

Secularism is the principle of separation between government institutions and the persons mandated to represent the State from religious institutions and religious dignitaries. In one sense, secularism may assert the right to be free from religious rule and teachings, and the right to freedom from governmental imposition of religion upon the people within a state that is neutral on matters of belief.

Secularism is need of hour

Secularism is lack of religious inclination in LAW OF THE GOVERNMENT. It doesn't stop hatred, it has potential to create more hatred

Can you give some example??? or illustration??? Any logic to back your comment?

Wrong son, secular doesn't means aethists. from wiki
Read the context of that discussion. It's about secularism applied to a person, not state.

Secularism is need of hour
As a thirteen year old would say, "OMG! CAN WE HAZ PROOF?"
Repeating something a lot of times doesn't make it true

Can you give some example??? or illustration??? Any logic to back your comment?
Funny, that's what I'm asking you for.
And example, yes. For example, do you think the Mullahs will be all nice and WON'T blame anyone for secularism being enforced?

I will distribute sweets on that day when bangladesh chapter will finally be put to stop from pakistan history . Elites r doing their best to remove the word Islamic from Pakistan. But by the grace of Allah they will not succeed. Secularism is just a myth just to deceive people from reality.

I have just a small question to these so called broad minded people.

Tell me can a muslim become the president of USA ??? Can shariah be implemented in usa n its minion states atleast for muslims. If not then simply STFU

YES.. as long she is born in the USA.
NO- One law for all.. In US, US law is supreme all others in the trash can

YES.. as long she is born in the USA.
NO- One law for all.. In US, US law is supreme all others in the trash can
If the US is so great, why the high debt above 100% of their GDP?

It is also a dictatorship and pseudo religiosity exists when they elevate the Kims to god like levels.

Don't compare nations, compare the concept of secularism, since no nation is truly secular IMO. The concept of secularism says be fair to the person and treat him as an absolute equal regardless of the person's religion.

Secularism is not anti-religion nor pro-religion just irrelevance of religion when it comes to governmental laws.

concept of secularism is complex. every country has its own adaptation of secularism. There is one principle and exceptions made around it.
So there is no 1 definition where everyone follows the same. eg in india although is secular allows many concessions / restrictions based on religion. eg. state sponsors haj, separate law for mslims , eg 4 wives, separate property laws for different religions. hindu temples are administered by Govt, but mosks and chuches administered by self appointed committees. Then there is added complexity of caste where the traditionally backward castes are given a boost. some states even have this for mslims. So secularism is not a matter of black and white but a lot of grey. Mostly France would not be amenable to the way india is secular and vice versa. eg india would never ban burkha (although i am for it).

If the US is so great, why the high debt above 100% of their GDP?
dont troll , you know what you are saying is derailing the thread.
america is not in debt. all they need to get out is print 1 3-trillion $ note and throw it on chini's face. as long as that can happen and its legal , you cant say anything.

dont troll , you know what you are saying is derailing the thread.
Defecting and untrue as well
america is not in debt.
I'm going to laugh at that
all they need to get out is print 1 3-trillion $ note and throw it on chini's face. as long as that can happen and its legal , you cant say anything.
And then they'll never ever be given money again, ever. Plus, the Federal Reserve isn't owned by the Government

Defecting and untrue as well

I'm going to laugh at that
And then they'll never ever be given money again, ever. Plus, the Federal Reserve isn't owned by the Government

read it in context for once and unlike other compatiots of yours in the forum.
the exporting world (all of east asia) has to give money to america or they will face rioting and social unrest. and yes.. although i am exaggerating with th3 $3T note, the US is laying the ground to inflate away all their debt and just print $$.

read it in context for once and unlike other compatiots of yours in the forum.
the exporting world (all of east asia) has to give money to america or they will face rioting and social unrest. and yes.. although i am exaggerating with th3 $3T note, the US is laying the ground to inflate away all their debt and just print $$.
If the US does that, the US stands to lose a LOT. No country will ever trade with a country that would do that

If the US does that, the US stands to lose a LOT. No country will ever trade with a country that would do that
US is alrady done that.. what do you think is qe1 and qe2. US banks have $10T in cash lying. interest rates are 0. world over inflation is shooting. it will not be done like I am saying in 1 shot, but gradually and eventually. US is unique , its a debtor but not. there will be pain, but us has done a great job in spreading it over, including your gods the chinese.
the chinese, they are still slave to the US>. hahahaha.. the USD is devalued and as a reslut the CNY is also devalued. so more and more chini will have to work harder to stay at the same place and still keep slaving away for us kids . hahahahaha

US is alrady done that.. what do you think is qe1 and qe2. US banks have $10T in cash lying. interest rates are 0. world over inflation is shooting. it will not be done like I am saying in 1 shot, but gradually and eventually. US is unique , its a debtor but not. there will be pain, but us has done a great job in spreading it over, including your gods the chinese.
the chinese, they are still slave to the US>. hahahaha.. the USD is devalued and as a reslut the CNY is also devalued. so more and more chini will have to work harder to stay at the same place and still keep slaving away for us kids . hahahahaha
That laugh is creepy. The rest of the points are not worth addressing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom