What's new

Secularism is the way forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has pakistan implimented Sharia law as its constitution, does they have different law for differnt people according to their religion--- Religion should be a private thing for individual and politics and government should be other thing that should be according to the constitution of the country - when you do not respect other religions and other faiths you become a terrorist because you can nnot accept others view point

and this i believe applies to Shiv Sena,Bajrang Dal & BJP? and ofcourse the state of Israel?

Has pakistan implimented Sharia law as its constitution, does they have different law for differnt people according to their religion--- Religion should be a private thing for individual and politics and government should be other thing that should be according to the constitution of the country - when you do not respect other religions and other faiths you become a terrorist because you can nnot accept others view point

and this i believe applies to Shiv Sena,Bajrang Dal & BJP? and ofcourse the state of Israel?

Indians have killed thousands of Muslims and people of other religions in the world and the blame us that is funny and secondly Shariah Law has never been implemented in Pakistan fully just used by name and Islam is not a religion but a deen that means complete social economic and political system

i dobn't understand this secular nonsense! Islam is the biggest SECULAR religion in my opinon! Under the ottoman empire or under Salahudin or during the time of the PROPHET all religions were allowed to live freely & practise their beliefs!

freedom given under islamic rule was never seen or heard of before!

Dude, first of all and every relgion was 'created' to make people prosper and develop moral values, back then there was no uniting force and the then thinkers though it was imperative to give people something to believe in. It was the perfect solution.. The times have changed and so we must change, I'm sure you are not exactly following everything what was done 100 years back..

Hiding behind the doors of relgion should not make people forget the basis of any religion which is to be tolerant, modest and believing in something more than themselves. Now, if you think that only relgion will keep yoou together, im sorry the facts are against you, terrorism is most prominent in Islam because in the name of Islam you guys forget to use your minds..

I feel there is a great insecurity in you and who feel like you, I dont mean you should change- by all means do as you wish, you guys are scared to death that being secular will make you loose your values and spoil your belief, in effect you guys are not sure of your own beliefs, could you tell me why?

This one individual doesn't speak on behalf of entire Muslim race just like Anders Behring Breivik(Google him) doesn't speak for all Non-Muslims. Secondly it's not because of ''SECULARISM'' that he can express his views freely. Anyways, can i celebrate a day entitled as ''Lets deny holocaust'' in Europe or America? :whistle:
what madness is that, how can you deny some thing that actually happened?
and what this has to do with the topic at hand. you guys think secularism as a kind of a religion killer but its not. secularism is just an idea that seperates state from religion, color or any thing else.
if you guys think ISLAM has every thing then go ahead but do not say the world is Islamophobic because you are guys who want to isolate yourself as a community not me or 4.5 billion others who follow other religion other than Islam.

yes it actually applies to all, Israel thinks for itself. RSS, BD and BJP are entities inside India and follow the law of land.. Cases can be shown that they have been punished when in the wrong..

Dude, first of all and every relgion was 'created' to make people prosper and develop moral values, back then there was no uniting force and the then thinkers though it was imperative to give people something to believe in. It was the perfect solution.. The times have changed and so we must change, I'm sure you are not exactly following everything what was done 100 years back..

Hiding behind the doors of relgion should not make people forget the basis of any religion which is to be tolerant, modest and believing in something more than themselves. Now, if you think that only relgion will keep yoou together, im sorry the facts are against you, terrorism is most prominent in Islam because in the name of Islam you guys forget to use your minds..

I feel there is a great insecurity in you and who feel like you, I dont mean you should change- by all means do as you wish, you guys are scared to death that being secular will make you loose your values and spoil your belief, in effect you guys are not sure of your own beliefs, could you tell me why?

the RED parts i lost you at them. "facts" "made up" you said both words but you couldn't prove either and RELIGION being made up well sorry can't argue with someone who denies faith altogether.

Dear Friend, where is shiv sena now, Bajaranga Del all are down and are almost of nill, and what about this type of people in pakistan they are flourishing and killing each other Sects of muslims , I respect Islam , but tell me one nation that has implimented Islam in true sense and has flourished and treated all people alike ---- in theory it is good but in practice it is nothing near to dream ---In india we had minority community members as head of the state , can u think such a situation in an Islamic country , Minorities are fleeing from Pakistan , can u see any Indian Minority fleeing from India to other country

the RED parts i lost you at them. "facts" "made up" you said both words but you couldn't prove either and RELIGION being made up well sorry can't argue with someone who denies faith altogether.
I do not deny faith altogether but I think, you understand what thinking is? Im stressing more on the thinking part...

Regarding the first part, what do you think, our Gita was written automatically or for that matter Qur'an? If you do not just ignore the first part, what about the second and third?

Indians have killed thousands of Muslims and people of other religions in the world and the blame us that is funny and secondly Shariah Law has never been implemented in Pakistan fully just used by name and Islam is not a religion but a deen that means complete social economic and political system
mslims have killed hundreds of millions of indians.. so no comparison..

Islam says there is no god ,but only Allah ,Muhammad is the Apostle of God.
You can have a personal believe that is the case, there is no issue of not being secular in terms of governance policy. Religion becomes secluded (hence secular) from governance decisions and running the business of the state. Seclusion does not mean negation or absence.

A muslim can be tolerant of other religious practices and believe in religious freedom. But he can't respect other religions and accept them as alternate path to reach out to the Almighty since if he does he violates the basic principle of Islam.
Being tolerant of beliefs is the only requirement to be secular, I don't have to accept Christianity, just allow them to be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom