What's new

Secular Pakistan or Islamic state Pakistan?

TheLionOfReligion

New Recruit

Reaction score
What was Quaid-e-Azam's vision regarding this, you think that he wanted a secular pakistan, or a islamic theocracy state, please share your opinions regarding this?

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::

There is no question about this , Pakistan is a islamic state and that was the Two nation Theory

moving away from Islamic values and results are in front of us these days.

islamic, as Pakistan came on the base of two nation theory solely. If quaid were more fan of secular, then he must have then struggled for a united ind+Pak, as india was supposed to be securlar...
Islam is for ALL and universal by default (for all minorities as well!!).

islamic, as Pakistan came on the base of two nation theory solely. If quaid were more fan of secular, then he must have then struggled for a united ind+Pak, as india was supposed to be securlar...
Seems like I know few things more about Quaid. Quaid wanted to have more say of Muslims in India and wanted a state within India, not separate with greater autonomy and its percentage share in decision making.Congress didn't want it so Quaid had no choice but to ask for a new nation.

If you read Quaid's address, he wanted a nation based on Islam where all religions can reside with harmony. He wanted all religions to be safe and have their say in Pakistan.

Then what went wrong? Because Pakistan isn't considered a state, were minorities are living in harmony with the majority.
Shia-Sunni fights, Hindu girls are thrown into forced marriages, Ahmadis are declared non-muslim... Personally i think that we should treat them right, because we once were a minority, we were scared to be dominated by the hindu majority, but now we are in a different position, and we dont treat the minorities in the same way, we would treat ourself.

Then what went wrong? Because Pakistan isn't considered a state, were minorities are living in harmony with the majority.
Shia-Sunni fights, Hindu girls are thrown into forced marriages, Ahmadis are declared non-muslim... Personally i think that we should treat them right, because we once were a minority, we were scared to be dominated by the hindu majority, but now we are in a different position, and we dont treat the minorities in the same way, we would treat ourself.
There you go. whenever there are majority, they try to suppress minority to keep the power in their hands and pass it on to next generation.

its been more than 60 years . Don't you think its time to stop analyzing Quaid and look whats ahead of you .

there is a famous Hindi movie Dialogue . Here's what it roughly means in English .

One Leg is in Past , One in Future . That is why Present is getting pissed on upon .

What was Quaid-e-Azam's vision regarding this, you think that he wanted a secular pakistan, or a islamic theocracy state, please share your opinions regarding this?

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::
Sorry no more bull....Our country is Islamic Republic Of Pakistan
and it will continue to stay like that forever!!!!!

Your Nick TheLionOfReligion and the topic of thread pretty much explain why you are here .So which Part of India you are from.

whats in the name. Pakistan is not as Islamic as its name suggest neither India is as secular as the constitution suggests.

so dont waste our time further

Yeah and i am king of England cut the Crap.

Apparently I can not discuss anything surrounding my country's creation, and i get allegations that i belong to India. You can see all my previous posts/and/or topics, I am 100 % Pakistani, and proud of it.

Apparently I can not discuss anything surrounding my country's creation, and i get allegations that i belong to India. You can see all my previous posts/and/or topics, I am 100 % Pakistani, and proud of it.

you are not the first Indian with this original idea and you wont be the last.

you are not the first Indian with this original idea and you wont be the last.

Seriously, there is no chance convincing conspiracy mafias like you that I am no Indian, right?
I don't know why u brought that subject even up, and honestly it doesn't bother me that much either, that someone who probably is on the other side of the globe behind a screen is accusing me of being a troll/an Indian.. Have a nice day sir.

Back
Top Bottom