What's new

Featured Secret India-Pakistan Peace Roadmap Brokered by Top UAE Royals

There Are no boots left my friend they have been licked and cleaned till the foot inside by Pakistan already.

You haven't answered my question Arab boot licker.

Why didn't Arab nations boycott or phone Pakistan after the latter refused to join Yemen war? Tell me pajeet. The best your Emirati brothers could do is put a medal on Modi's chest LOL

You haven't answered my question Arab boot licker.

Why didn't Arab nations boycott or phone Pakistan after the latter refused to join Yemen war? Tell me pajeet. The best your Emirati brothers could do is put a medal on Modi's chest LOL
With you confidence I hope your FM dsnt have to be humiliated and able to have a special session at oic on kashmir next time.

With you confidence I hope your FM dsnt have to be humiliated and able to have a special session at oic on kashmir next time.

Let these Arabs make one more mistake on Kashmir. Just one. You will see the result. Refusal in Yemen war was only the beginning pajeet. Your Arab brothers will find out what it means to piss off Pakistan just like your daddy America wants peace in Afghanistan after two full decades LOL

Pakistan have times and again asked for negotiations on all matters but the question is how the chest thumping modi agreed to it??? Did the chinese scared him?

Let these Arabs make one more mistake on Kashmir. Just one. You will see the result. Refusal in Yemen war was only the beginning pajeet.
Only thing your can do for now with the countrys condition is stop them from hunting the poor endangered birds in Pakistan ,but wait you catch the birds and send them to their country.
Pakistan have times and again asked for negotiations on all matters but the question is how the chest thumping modi agreed to it??? Did the chinese scared him?
Modi was scared by the speed and the destructive power of Chinese on their installations once the pull back started.

whatever sails your boat. there will be no compromise on kashmir.

It does not matter. One way or the other.

You are coming here to talk.

While we have been doing.

I'm sure off the bombast of this board you can see the difference.

Cheers, Doc

Who cares. Pakistan has always been willing to talk. Its India and Modi that have changed their tune.
After article 370 pakistan was screaming now no talks. Even the envoys were removed. What changed now that pakistan has gone on backfoot ?
You see india still have revoked article 370 and occupy kashmir, nothing has changed for india.

After article 370 pakistan was screaming now no talks. Even the envoys were removed. What changed now that pakistan has gone on backfoot ?
You see india still have revoked article 370 and occupy kashmir, nothing has changed for india.

My post exactly above yours says the same.

We did what needed doing.

The Pakistanis want to talk.

Okay. We will talk.

Then do some more. If and when it needs doing.

Cheers, Doc

i know you are blaming our intelligence. we will not sign any agreement that is one sided. you should respect your founding fathers and accept kashmir as bilateral issue otherwise no talk but i am worried because we are talking to you. it's pathetic.
Bilateral ? Nothing of that will happen. And your military knows this.
What different this time is that its your military that has taken the first step while imran is still in quarantine. Ofcurs imran has his green signal too i guess.
From indian perspective since its your military keen for talks and not just the govt, its worth it to talk this time.
If even after abrogration of article 370 your military and govt are keen on talks then its good news for india and we will take it.

Last edited:
I guess now Pakistan establishment understood that nothing will be changed in "kashmir".

However, Talks must go on. but, they will never accept in the front of own people.

After all drama in past 2 years on 370 A. Now, came back to square (0).

Last edited:
LOL just because you lick Arab boots doesn't mean Pakistan does too.

Pakistan gave a big middle finger to GCC nations when they demanded Pakistan to join Yemen war. Where was your phone call then?
Why should arab take you for granted in first place to fight their war. Goes to show what they consider you.
They dont expect this from any other soveriegn nation in the world. They give that much respect to every other nation.

Who cares about Indian "articles/classifications". News flash.....it was considered IOK even with article 370....blah blah. India can re-designate Kashmir as Pluto......but it will be considered as IOK to the Pakistani side. Nothing has changed.

How retarded one has to be to listen to UAE??
They want India as a monkey to concentrate on China and not be distracted or threatened by conflict with Pakistan

Under no circumstances should we have peace with India without Kashmir

Under no circumstances should we trust the Zionist Arabs like the UAE

ha ha ha ......................all is well :D
Who cares about Indian "articles/classifications". News flash.....it was considered IOK even with article 370....blah blah. India can re-designate Kashmir as Pluto......but it will be considered as IOK to the Pakistani side. Nothing has changed.

ok :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom