What's new

Second successful interception test for the "David's Sling" anti missile system.

So much hatred.
By the looks of it,Israel is going to need the David's Sling very badly.
If it were my country,i would also want it to be succesfull.
As we all know,its a defensive weapon.
:tup:

I have a whole thread dedicated to the Iron Dome, don't waste your time with me here I won't respond.

86847607.jpg

31215534.jpg

20076641.jpg

18714060.jpg

27453935.jpg

All started n 2005 when Hamas blew their own people on during rally then blamed Israel and started rocket attacks.

I'm not a Hamas supporter but nobody blows his own people. You sound lunatic as Elis my friend.

I'm not a Hamas supporter but nobody blows his own people. You sound lunatic as Elis my friend.

According to his logic, every single attack on Israeli targets is either done by Iranians or Hezbollah, but every attack on Hezbollah, Hamas or Iran is an inside job to blame Israel. Not his first time.
He says Iran has assassinated its own scientists to blame Israel, Hamas has blew up people in Gaza to blame Israel. Also today, the notorious Israeli Debka site, 'revealed' that the Beirut bombings in front of Iranian embassy was done by Hezbollah to divert attention. Couldn't it be any more ridiculous?

Hamas started rocket attacks not Israel. Israel also does not fire indiscriminately unlike Hamas. And very very few passed out of 1500.
Of course you do

IDF commander: We fired more than a million cluster bombs in Lebanon Israel News | Haaretz

Hezbollah heroes fight in the countryside It proves Tsahal bomb purposely the civilian areas that don't host any Hezbollah fighters

It will take at least 100 years to the SAF to drop as much bombs as the israhellis terrorists in 33 days in a tiny territory of South Lebanon

All started n 2005 when Hamas blew their own people on during rally then blamed Israel and started rocket attacks.

Then rocket attacks gradually rose untill Israel made large spanking in 2009.

After 2009 spanking rocket attack dropped drastically but then slowly started growing again reaching hundreds in 2012. Thats why Israel launched another session of spanking.

We don't have to believe people calling Al Qaeda beheaders freedom democrats in Libya & Syria

BHL_Libye-09.jpg

Israel bomb the palestinians to have a pretext to bomb them even more when they throw some harmless manufactured rockets

Last edited:
It was an accident. They made a rally with rockets and they exploded. And of course they blamed Israel and not themselves for bringing rockets into crowded civilian area.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/24/international/middleeast/24mideast.html?_r=0

According to his logic, every single attack on Israeli targets is either done by Iranians or Hezbollah, but every attack on Hezbollah, Hamas or Iran is an inside job to blame Israel. Not his first time.
Both Hamas and mullah regime regularly murder and torture own citizens. Thats fact. I can also remind u the last ur assassinated minister, who was obviously killed by person he knew well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom