What's new

Second successful interception test for the "David's Sling" anti missile system.

David Sling is based on the american Arrow 3 air defence missiles

The zionists are given the latest tech by the USA slave

F15, F16 all is free for Israel

Jealous ? HAHAHAHA !!!!:usflag:

Everyone can see the success rate in Israel. Hamas launched 1500 rockets and only few passed through Iron Dome.

Israel launched 1,500 missiles and thousands of shells at the Strip in which Hamas returned fire and fired 1,500 projectiles/rockets.

And more than a few 'passed'.

Jealous of people who invent nothing? You can impress any ignorant, not me

Who, the Chinese ? 'Any ignorant' ? You ? What's the difference ?:woot:

...Hamas returned fire and fired 1,500 projectiles/rockets. And more than a few 'passed'.

Not true, my little 'genius' from the never-existed 'country'.

Last edited:
US-Israel David's Sling Aces 2nd Intercept Test

David's Sling Weapon System Aces 2nd Intercept Test | Video Library | Defense News

EL AVIV
The US-Israel David’s Sling Weapon System (DSWS) scored a “major milestone” Wednesday with a successful intercept of a short-range ballistic missile target at a test range in southern Israel, according to the Israeli MoD and the Pentagon’s Missile Defense Agency (MDA).

In a joint statement released shortly after the early morning test, program officials said David Sling’s Stunner hit-to-kill interceptor destroyed the target missile after subsystems successfully detected, tracked and managed the engagement.

“The Stunner interceptor successfully performed its planned trajectory and destroyed the target missile,” according to the statement.

“The successful test is a major milestone in the development of DSWS and provides confidence in future Israeli capabilities to defeat the developing ballistic missile threat.”

Wednesday’s intercept marks the second test success since the beginning of the year, and aims to ready the system for initial deployment in 2014 sources here say.

Jointly funded by the US and Israel, David’s Sling is designed to defend against long-range rockets and short-range missiles. Later block versions will extend performance to defend against cruise missiles and other air-breathing targets.

Developed by Israel’s state-owned Rafael Ltd. in conjunction with its US partner Raytheon Co., DSWS will provide an additional layer to Israel’s multi-layer active defense intercepting network. When deployed, it will serve as a bridge between the operationally proven lower-tier Iron Dome and the operational Arrow-2 and planned Upper Tier Arrow-3.

Supporting the DSWS is the Multi-Mission Radar by Elta, a subsidiary of Israel Aerospace Industries, and the Golden Almond battle management and control system developed by Elisra-Elbit Systems.

US-Israel David's Sling Aces 2nd Intercept Test | Defense News | defensenews.com

Israel launched 1,500 missiles and thousands of shells at the Strip in which Hamas returned fire and fired 1,500 projectiles/rockets.

And more than a few 'passed'.
Hamas started rocket attacks not Israel. Israel also does not fire indiscriminately unlike Hamas. And very very few passed out of 1500.

Israel also does not fire indiscriminately
yeah u just kill civilians discriminately

Not true, my little 'genius' from the never-existed 'country'.

i wonder how could u post 223 posts and not be laughed upon !

silly its israhell who had been there for 50yrs ! palestine was there since adam and eve walked the earth!!
anyway who am i talking to ? u probably think adam and eve is a company in north dakota !

:suicide:

Hamas started rocket attacks not Israel. Israel also does not fire indiscriminately unlike Hamas. And very very few passed out of 1500.

That's far from the truth, we all know Israel launched an incursion and killed a child playing soccer while firing at Palestinian fighters with a helicopter.

Then the Palestinian fighters fired at the Israeli military on the border in response which led to tank shelling at random directions indiscriminately and killed 4 Palestinians and wounded 27 all civilians killed.

That's when Hamas's military wing fired back at Israel.

You make yourself and your illegal nation sound so credible. Sick lying judeo-facsists....

That's far from the truth
All started n 2005 when Hamas blew their own people on during rally then blamed Israel and started rocket attacks.

Then rocket attacks gradually rose untill Israel made large spanking in 2009.

After 2009 spanking rocket attack dropped drastically but then slowly started growing again reaching hundreds in 2012. Thats why Israel launched another session of spanking.

All started n 2005 when Hamas blew their own people on during rally then blamed Israel and started rocket attacks.

Then rocket attacks gradually rose untill Israel made large spanking in 2009.

After 2009 spanking rocket attack dropped drastically but then slowly started growing again reaching hundreds in 2012. Thats why Israel launched another session of spanking.

I'm going to respond to the viewers once I get back I'm busy at this moment, and you claim to be just yet deliberately lie and have a one world view at looking at things. Typical judeo-facsist.

You know what...I'm not even going to respond to a professional propagandist. No matter how many facts I put to back up my point you will is it deny it and make another arbitrary assertion making me do the dirty work which I won't. The onus is on you to do so and all you do is sum it down with you're typical colonialist view which justifies occupation. I'm not dealing with a worthless dirty person, no matter how special people here make you feel for being a female, even though you're probably hideous. I want you to know you're so low and I don't even recognize as you human being you're disgusting for lying over and over again and using dirty words such as 'spanking' for a serious sad matter. Arabs here also shouldn't even be willing to converse with someone like you until you learn to become reasonable and drop your wild hypocritical one sided fascist point of view. So from here on don't even bother bother writing or responding to me. If I refer to you in a post I'm not going to refer to you by your name. I will refer to you as the deceiver. Get out of our faces go to a pathetic Zionist forum you so called 'liberal'. What an idiotic view that is no different then imperialism, you think you're qualified to have revisionist history because you're of the Jewish 'race' and it makes you above all.

Last edited:
I'm going to respond to the viewers once I get back I'm busy at this moment, and you claim to be just yet deliberately lie and have a one world view at looking at things. Typical judeo-facsist.

And you are typical idiot.

Iron Dome over Gush Dan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom