What's new

Second batch of J-10B

1.) If there is a single plane rolled out of the assemble line, there already price tag involved. Otherwise you are saying that PLAF is getting the first 3 J-20 for free? And up to now you did not pay anything for it??

2.) You still have not answer me how absurd it is, when I ask how you know, you simply say there are no price tag yet. SO you literally have no idea how much China did spend on J-20, and yet you call me absurd.

Either you have inside information and know exactly how much China has already spend on J-20 and then you can prove to me that they have spend less than a billions in the 10 years research window. Otherwise how would you know what I said is absurd? Because you think so??

Chill out troll!

Chill out troll!

Seems like you are the one trolling :)

I don't mind if I am wrong about something, or if I am being corrected. However, I do mind when you say I am wrong or absurd but with absolutely no way to back up your claim.

So, either you show me prove that this does not exist or we move on, shall we?

Maybe yes or no.

China will mass production J-20 to 1,000+ for both airforce and navy, if it's approved capable, like what US did with F15/16/18.

Meanwhile, China will deploy J-20 less than 200 and invest hugely on J-31 or any other alternative, if J-20 is failure, like what US did with F-22.

F-22, a legend of failing.
First of all, what you say did not make sense.

If you ordered 200 J-20 for use and only to find if they are capable, then China will mass produce J-20 in thousands.

The problem is, when you order the initial J-20 Production (in 200 as you said) will you order other J-series aircraft? If you do, then what happened to all those J-series aircraft (J-10/15/16/31) when you order 1000 more J-20, which is in thousands? You are going to scrap them? Or you want to sell them? If you do not order other J-series aircraft and wait to see if J-20 is capable, then are PLAAF.

It would be super fail either way as if you did order other J-series aircraft, you waste billions of dollar for producing other J-series to back order J-20, or if you don't order other J-series aircraft. Then you only have 200 J-20 to defend the Chinese skies until you can make 1,000 of them, as you say, and you cannot make 1000 J-20 appear out of no where, you need at least 10 years to make them, giving if the Chinese Aircraft industry is as mature as the US, which turn out 30 aircraft at per years.

And you actually have no idea why the US cancel the order of F-22.

US Stop making F-22 simply because the edge is over the next competitor, the Russian.

When US start making F-22 in 1990s, Russian did not have a single aircraft that can fight F-22 1 on 1.term. And the edge is secure with the F-22 even though there are only 180 F-22, simply because US does not only have 180 F-022, they have 300 F-15E, 1600 F-16, 500 F-18 as well. US DOD Calculated that it will be at least 2030 before any country can amass a stealth fighter force that can answer to the F-22 in a 1 on 1 scale.

Depending on manufacturer capability

China claim J-20 will enter IOC in 2017, that mean in 10 year, in 2027, China would have about 200-300 J-20 in service.
Russia Claim PAK-FA will enter IOC in 2020 which mean by 2030, Russia would have 200-300 PAK-FA in service

By 2030, however, US would have already move on to 6th Generation Jet Fighter (Due at 2025) and about 600-700 F-35 in service, it would be wise to invest on the next gen as any F-22 make now is actually counter productive to cost. US could have 500 F-22 now, but what for? They don't need that much F-22 to go against Su-35 or J-15 which in low hundreds. Making that much is simply waste of money. US stopped production of F-22, does not mean they cannot make it anymore or the production line is dissembled, they can pump out F-22 as we speed, if they were in need of those, 24 F-22 is waiting for 1 year of time and about 2 billions of dollars away.

You have 600 billions US Dollar budget, that does not mean you have to waste them, it's far better to get involve with 6th Gen program than to keep making F-22. That is the reason why F-22 is not making at this moment.

However, if China claim and showed proof that they actually have 500 J-20 now, US will reopen the F-22 production line. Otherwise it would be both a waste of time and money.
In the first post, you said US stopped Raptor because it is too expensive to have so many;
Now you said it is because of "Russian did not have a single aircraft that can fight F-22 " .

So, which one is correct? None.

1) As per I said and you said, US would like to spend trillions on F-35 which is as expensive as F-22. Money is not an issue at all.

Pretending to be poor is not uncle Sam's style.

2) Follow you logic, US need not to maintain a 11-strong Aircraft Carrier team, since there don't have any opponent next has a single carrier can fight with it.

Having enough power is not uncle Sam's style, either.

You have so many excuses for why 187 is enough, but none of them is credible. None of them can explain it better than the only ONE "It's a failure".

We always have mountains reason to tell the girl why we need to break with her, none of them is real.
Only one reason, it is "my d*ck don't like you".

Last edited:
In the first post, you said US stopped Raptor because it is too expensive to have so many;
Now you said it is because of "Russian did not have a single aircraft that can fight F-22 " .

So, which one is correct? None.

1) As per I said and you said, US would like to spend trillions on F-35 which is as expensive as F-22. Money is not an issue at all.

Pretending to be poor is not uncle Sam's style.

2) Follow you logic, US need not to maintain a 11-strong Aircraft Carrier team, since there don't have any opponent next has a single carrier can fight with it.

Having enough power is not uncle Sam's style, either.

You have so many excuses for why 187 is enough, but none of them is credible. None of them can explain it better than the only ONE "It's a failure".

We always have mountains reason to tell the girl why we need to break with her, none of them is real.
Only one reason, it is "my d*ck don't like you".

You don't understand the question.

Tell me, why would US continue to build F-22 for 20 years even though even today there are no creditable threat to go up against the F-22? China did not have a production Stealth fighter even today and Russia did not have a stealth to counter F-22. So, exactly tell me why US need to keep dump money on F-22 for the last 20 years even though nobody, I repeat, nobody, achieve anywhere near the US?? Just because the American can say we are so far ahead of you Chinese and Russia?? Which the F-22 itself did not engage in active combat itself in the last 20 years or so?

F-35 IS NOT THE SAME CLASS AS F-22. The US uses F-35 to Replace F-15/16/18 Not to replace F-22,, as the F-15/16/18 have been around since 1970s, unless US want to fly those planes for another 30 years, F-35 program is needed to replace all those mainstream jet, so the situation and requirement for F-35 is different than F-22. The program for F-35 cost is 847 billions while the program of F-22 cost 69 billions. Those two is of different class.

As for the Carriers, American do not stack 10 carriers and 9 LHD in the same space, US wants global Naval dominance, you cannot achieve that with simply 1 or 2 carrier, those 10 carrier are used in different part of the world all at once, which the US break it up and use it against a few country with a few carrier each. Your analogy does not apply.

If F-22 is a failure, US will not hesitate to cancel it, unlike China, US have a GAO (Government accountability office) Through out the history of US, president is the first to go with any US government cover up, like water gate and B-1 Lancer Bomber, if F-22 is such a failure itself, and a serious waste of money, then GAO would have shut that down or the President will be resigned. It's not as easy to hide failure like in Russia and China than in the US.

China itself would not only focus on J-20, no country in this world only focus on a single fighter, Russia invest billions of dollar in Su-30, Su-33, Mig-31 and Su-35 Does that make Mig 29 and Su-27 a failure?

You still have not answer my question by the way, how are China going at J-20? Did Chinese only order J-20 and did not make any planes else and wait for the performance report? Or China would sell or scrap all those J-Whatever jet just rolled out of assemble line if J-20 is up to the standard and order in bulk??

Are those F-35s cheap? You guys have trillions for F-35 and say no money for F-22?

Approve it.

That be like saying we have enough for the Zumwalt and not enough for future Flight III destroyers. Why do you think we stopped after only production of 3? Because its too expensive! Just like Seawolf class boats replaced by Virginia. Did we stopped it because its a failed product or because its expensive? Think before you speak.

You don't understand the question.

Tell me, why would US continue to build F-22 for 20 years even though even today there are no creditable threat to go up against the F-22? China did not have a production Stealth fighter even today and Russia did not have a stealth to counter F-22. So, exactly tell me why US need to keep dump money on F-22 for the last 20 years even though nobody, I repeat, nobody, achieve anywhere near the US?? Just because the American can say we are so far ahead of you Chinese and Russia?? Which the F-22 itself did not engage in active combat itself in the last 20 years or so?

F-35 IS NOT THE SAME CLASS AS F-22. The US uses F-35 to Replace F-15/16/18 Not to replace F-22,, as the F-15/16/18 have been around since 1970s, unless US want to fly those planes for another 30 years, F-35 program is needed to replace all those mainstream jet, so the situation and requirement for F-35 is different than F-22. The program for F-35 cost is 847 billions while the program of F-22 cost 69 billions. Those two is of different class.

As for the Carriers, American do not stack 10 carriers and 9 LHD in the same space, US wants global Naval dominance, you cannot achieve that with simply 1 or 2 carrier, those 10 carrier are used in different part of the world all at once, which the US break it up and use it against a few country with a few carrier each. Your analogy does not apply.

If F-22 is a failure, US will not hesitate to cancel it, unlike China, US have a GAO (Government accountability office) Through out the history of US, president is the first to go with any US government cover up, like water gate and B-1 Lancer Bomber, if F-22 is such a failure itself, and a serious waste of money, then GAO would have shut that down or the President will be resigned. It's not as easy to hide failure like in Russia and China than in the US.

China itself would not only focus on J-20, no country in this world only focus on a single fighter, Russia invest billions of dollar in Su-30, Su-33, Mig-31 and Su-35 Does that make Mig 29 and Su-27 a failure?

You still have not answer my question by the way, how are China going at J-20? Did Chinese only order J-20 and did not make any planes else and wait for the performance report? Or China would sell or scrap all those J-Whatever jet just rolled out of assemble line if J-20 is up to the standard and order in bulk??

Impressive daily stubborn words.

1) "even today and Russia did not have a stealth to counter F-22", how do you know? Had even been tried? Are you in the loop of using your conclusion to prove your conclusion?

2) If you have confidence of what you advertised, why don't convert it to real fighter and send them to Crimea, Ukraine, Europe?

3)If China produces J-20 100+ and 1000+ other Js (J10,15,16), will you think J-20 is successful?

4) Don't be childish and brainwashed in thinking your lovely uncle gov and army are clean and cute. They are as dirty as all human could be in case of $$$$-a-lot-of-$$$$$ rock and roll.

US Air Force knew of crippling F-22 flaws for a decade

Last edited:
That be like saying we have enough for the Zumwalt and not enough for future Flight III destroyers. Why do you think we stopped after only production of 3? Because its too expensive! Just like Seawolf class boats replaced by Virginia. Did we stopped it because its a failed product or because its expensive? Think before you speak.

Zumwalt is another legend made by Hollywood CG director.

Let's forget 1st batch of J-10B mass production, 2nd batch is coming. China J-10B fighters built quickly! 1st AESA radar fighter for PLAAF.

2nd batch of J-10B flight:
181339g67ggwnnvwvkzktg.jpg

182215em622jrwj8n6g0js.jpg

Old pic, 1st batch of J-10B flight:
185907wz9nqf3q9f3m3j5s.jpg

J-10B‘s AESA radar
828353658_480.jpg

125009jz7jw27czp4a4jzc.jpg

Last edited:
When China could mass produce WS10A to replace the AL31FN? I've started to loose patience.

Let me repeat:the plane with bort number ”201“ is the 1st prototype of J-10C with more advanced avionics architecture,among others。

Last edited:
Concrete proof that “201” is indeed the first prototype of J-10C:

215017llnkweypffqeumll.jpg

Why?Just look at the crowd!:coffee::enjoy:
What kind of differences from J-10B? Improve AESA? From the picture, no structural improvement. If that is the case, J-10B will be a waste of money.

What kind of differences from J-10B? Improve AESA? From the picture, no structural improvement. If that is the case, J-10B will be a waste of money.

Minor differences in appearance。Yes,J-10C has got a much better radar。

121014p0apwbnomgslsark.jpg.thumb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom