What's new

Sayyids in The Indian Sub-Continent

It seems like you are a big malshiya of syeds, what is the reason behind it.

you honour me with that title, though I don't deserve it

Its the authentic saying of the Prophet salat wa salam alaih, that those who capture two creations: the Qur'an al Kareem, and his Pure Aal, are saved. Hadith Thaqalayn as reported in Sahih Muslim Sharif of Sayyiduna Imam Muslim RA

That is why Sayyids in the Indian Sub Continent have kept Islam alive in the hearts of Muslims.

Sayyids in India are much more massive than in Pakistan.

you honour me with that title, though I don't deserve it

Its the authentic saying of the Prophet salat wa salam alaih, that those who capture two creations: the Qur'an al Kareem, and his Pure Aal, are saved. Hadith Thaqalayn as reported in Sahih Muslim Sharif of Sayyiduna Imam Muslim RA

That is why Sayyids in the Indian Sub Continent have kept Islam alive in the hearts of Muslims.

Sayyids in India are much more massive than in Pakistan.

There are thousands of things that prophet has said will save you from the hell (respectful to your parents, relatives, neighbors, poor, orphans, being fair, being just and so on and so forth. Yeh tumhari sui sirf Syed pey hi kiyon atak gayee hai, there are thousands of others things in islam too that are equally important to do to save yourself from hell, quran is filled with it so are books of hadiths. Come out of your very narrow view of Islam, man it is a very big religion which cannot be confined to one or two things to be saved.

There are thousands of things that prophet has said will save you from the hell (respectful to your parents, relatives, neighbors, poor, orphans, being fair, being just and so on and so forth. Yeh tumhari sui sirf Syed pey hi kiyon atak gayee hai, there are thousands of others things in islam too that are equally important to do to save yourself from hell, quran is filled with it so are books of hadiths. Come out of your very narrow view of Islam, man it is a very big religion which cannot be confined to one or two things to be saved.

don't disrespect Hadith Thaqalayan

Pir Sayyid Abdul Hakim Qadri, one of the great Sufis of Pakistan, Pakhtoon Sayyids of Pakistan

Last edited:
don't disrespect Hadith Thaqalayan

Pir Sayyid Abdul Hakim Qadri, one of the great Sufis of Pakistan, Pakhtoon Sayyids of Pakistan

I sense little bit of psychological issues in your case, bhai zehni mareezon ko tang karna hamara kaam nahi hai

Jews consider themselves chosen one nowadays sayyid thinks the same that is utterly wrong, we respect good sayyids but they must understand everyone would be held accountable for their deeds.

Mansehra, KPK

Jews consider themselves chosen one nowadays sayyid thinks the same that is utterly wrong, we respect good sayyids but they must understand everyone would be held accountable for their deeds.

Muslims have always respected Sayyids throughout Islamic history. Jews are not Muslims

One of the great Sufis of Pakistan today, Lahore

Last edited:
My grandmom was syed, am I cool now? (I have a few syed second cousins too from her brothers)
Can I fit in with you popular kids please?

My grandmom was syed, am I cool now? (I have a few syed second cousins too from her brothers)
Can I fit in with you popular kids please?

ma sha Allah.

Allah has blessed you with the blood of Rasool e Kareem salat wa salam alaih

You can give shukr to Allah, by being a good Muslim wherever you are, and by contributing to the success of Pakistan and its people, and all Muslims over the world. And this is for me too.

The more shukr you give, the more Allah will give you in this world and the Next.

ma sha Allah.

Allah has blessed you with the blood of Rasool e Kareem salat wa salam alaih

You can give shukr to Allah, by being a good Muslim wherever you are, and by contributing to the success of Pakistan and its people, and all Muslims over the world. And this is for me too.

The more shukr you give, the more Allah will give you in this world and the Next.
But do I get swag points? 8-)
And tbh I doubt all syeds, even my own grandparents. Anyways, these things are what we all must do, to me that's a fard to every Pakistani.

Hmmmm.Now I am confused. My family name starts with Syed and ends with Hashemi.So, what does that make me?
Just curious - isn't families starts with fathers blood line? I am not the bearer of my mothers fathers blood,name.But my fathers ,fathers blood line and family name.
H Muhammad SWA had three sons .all of them died before they became Baleg.Then why everyone here here is stating that his grandsons from daughters is his blood line.That can't be true.

DNA kerwaoo 80% syed nae niklen ge
SO many fake sayyid with fake Shijra. I am wondering if any genetic testing has been done on these self pro-claimed Sayyid population from India/Pakistan and if there is any genetic markers linking them to the Middle East and Hejaz region in Arabia in general?

In Makkah there is still old Qurishis living like banu Shaiba , so it easy to check our so called syeds

Bhai g kehtay hain subcontinent mai jo log jumeraat ko peda hotay thee un kay naam kay agay bhi sayed , ya syed laga detay thee .. its a title .. now adays syeds are in gazillions its tough to differentiate btw

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom