What's new

Sayyids in The Indian Sub-Continent

Yeah must be a semitic trait i guess
i dont think so; it is a human trait to abuse a sense of purpose to exploit others. yesterday's thieves are todays's kings like most gulf states; and that includes others too. All for love of money nothing more. KMA is what i would say. I had a local moslem friend; he wanted to marry a Pak woman, her family said they were so and so and poor guy was upset; my 2 cents. move on and you will find far better. Indeed he did.... that woman is now divorced 2x already....

i dont think so; it is a human trait to abuse a sense of purpose to exploit others. yesterday's thieves are todays's kings like most gulf states; and that includes others too. All for love of money nothing more. KMA is what i would say. I had a local moslem friend; he wanted to marry a Pak woman, her family said they were so and so and poor guy was upset; my 2 cents. move on and you will find far better. Indeed he did.... that woman is now divorced 2x already....

Why even bother with marriage lol

636173802837367689-youn-to-syed-bhi-ho-mirza-bhi-ho-afghan-bhi-ho.png

munfiat-aik-hai-is-qoum-ki-nuqsan-bhi-aik-jpg.44650

but how do you identify fake or real?
You cannot. Just get it in your head it is BS and an excuse at elitism. Just quote to them prophet Mohammad's last sermon and if they still decide to think otherwise, the gutter is there for them.

Only god is supreme. We are just mere mortals which includes Prophets going back to Adam.

You cannot. Just get it in your head it is BS and an excuse at elitism. Just quote to them prophet Mohammad's last sermon and if they still decide to think otherwise, the gutter is there for them.

Only god is supreme. We are just mere mortals which includes Prophets going back to Adam.

hmm that is Elitism is it not............ you are very perceptive Denel... thank you for a very honest interpretation

Some even ask for taxes and stuff from the 'lesser' kind too

Sorry but this thread is wasteful.

Even if someone is Sayyid, how does that give them special privileges??

hmm that is Elitism is it not............ you are very perceptive Denel... thank you for a very honest interpretation

Some even ask for taxes and stuff from the 'lesser' kind too
Complete hoccuss pocus if you ask me; working is good for soul; ask them to go and volunteer to cook and serve in a soup kitchen. Will make them a better person or spend days at orphanages either gardening with the children or helping teach them maths.
Sorry but I dont get this notion of entitlement. Every person needs to contribute to upliftment of society. God will judge you for your deeds you did not what your forefathers did.

Sorry but this thread is wasteful.

Even if someone is Sayyid, how does that give them special privileges??
Read my replies earlier :)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom