What's new

Say something about the person above you!

damn i stopped reading after page 3 jumped to last page.

seeing so many assssssssssssses in pink :P

damn i stopped reading after page 3 jumped to last page.

seeing so many assssssssssssses in pink :P

What can I say about Jana that is already not known. IMHO, she has her pov, very strong ones at that! I like.

and i thought Zeluvva was having a horse in his avatar just realised its a mare

and i like the poster only if he is not the sabzai gubbi :argh:

I am not a vegetable (sabzai) :devil:
:lol:

So, you like my avatar poster or me, the member? Just wanted to make sure ;)

and i thought Zeluvva was having a horse in his avatar just realised its a mare

ZOMG, thats a guy with an extremely long sword, not a mare :P

And wht to say abt Jana.... the resident first lady of PDF...the description from people would be so long, we might need a thread all for her :tongue:

Our journalist here is feisty and certainly fierce when it comes to defending her country. Orange Media being one of her favourite terms, she is vehemently anti-Indian. She will boisterously attack any Indian on a barrage of topics ranging from toilets to media to any inane topics IF that said Indian was to post something which she perceives (correctly or incorrectly) as against Pakistan.

Impetuously patriotic, she is one of the longest standing member of the forum AND the person with the highest number of post.

:cheers:

ZOMG, thats a guy with an extremely long sword, not a mare :P

And wht to say abt Jana.... the resident first lady of PDF...the description from people would be so long, we might need a thread all for her :tongue:

Our journalist here is feisty and certainly fierce when it comes to defending her country. Orange Media being one of her favourite terms, she is vehemently anti-Indian. She will boisterously attack any Indian on a barrage of topics ranging from toilets to media to any inane topics IF that said Indian was to post something which she perceives (correctly or incorrectly) as against Pakistan.

Impetuously patriotic, she is one of the longest standing member of the forum AND the person with the highest number of post.

:cheers:

:what: isnt a lady ??

Hey i just checked your Indian flag but ehh still you are in my good books :partay:

^^^She never changes her opinion, she can take down ten people at a time :lol:

the guy above is cool....i like his posts and his way of thinking

Never understood the meaning of his name

Back
Top Bottom