What's new

Say something about the person above you!

^the coolest and the most 'mesa' member in the forum!
:toast_sign:

I don't know in which sense should I take this "mesa" term - as you were very ambiguous in your statement....

Nevertheless, I take it in a positive manner and thanks for the wonderful remarks :angel:

He seems to follow the EMO culture and/or applies a lot of oil to his hair :P
(could be gel or water too :p )

As well as one of the lulziest member on the forums.

I don't know in which sense should I take this "mesa" term - as you were very ambiguous in your statement....

Nevertheless, I take it in a positive manner and thanks for the wonderful remarks :angel:

of course it should be taken in a positive sense. you can't be 'cool' and 'negative mesa' at the same time can you.
you would make a perfect diplomat!:P

of course it should be taken in a positive sense. you can't be 'cool' and 'negative mesa' at the same time can you.
you would make a perfect diplomat!:P

The guy above me is very cool, jolly and cheerful personality. He has gained a lot of popularity in such a short time frame. I am sure if he stayed bit longer here, he would become a priceless Jewel of this PDF's crown

Sometimes, something goes wrong with him and he starts posting strange/weird videos :confused: otherwise overall he is always a busy-soul in his own world and also bringing a lot of excitement in whichever thread he posts

He seems to follow the EMO culture and/or applies a lot of oil to his hair :P
(could be gel or water too :p )

As well as one of the lulziest member on the forums.

talking about me? lol EMOs would oil everything up except the hair!
btw that's water, i had just taken a shower ;-)

talking about me? lol EMOs would oil everything up except the hair!
btw that's water, i had just taken a shower ;-)

yeah :P

The guy above me is very cool, jolly and cheerful personality. He has gained a lot of popularity in such a short time frame. I am sure if he stayed bit longer here, he would become a priceless Jewel of this PDF's crown

Sometimes, something goes wrong with him and he starts posting strange/weird videos :confused: otherwise overall he is always a busy-soul in his own world and also bringing a lot of excitement in whichever thread he posts

One of the most sane, easy going and casual poster on the board. Have hardly seen him getting into fights or posting insulting or trolling comments. Equally respected by posters of all nationality.

^^ he created his user name for his love :D
ze luv aa :)

Varghese about this guy i think he is new and hard for me to predict anything about him i think he can be good for this forum and he may be living in reality as other indian members are not have one suggestion for him follow my dear friend Beeny from indai and zaki bhai thanx for this thread you are genious

I had to concentrate a lot to understand this post...

:D

^^
miss gulli danda very much thinking of playing all the time but his wife wont let him :D because of injuries :rofl:

^^ Is sooooo patriotic that he even kept the name as "Patriot"
Usually his posts are patriotic too :P

Back
Top Bottom