What's new

Say something about the person above you!

Pakistani Nationalist ...... A guy with Hell lot of Assault Rifles :D And also a Patriot. So everyone should be careful before talking. :lol:

New Member who lives in Southern California
No idea about anything else

No Idea.............................:confused:

She loves shairy, computer and facebook and also loves to play Farmvilla if i am not wrong

Great girl, my sweet sister, and perhaps one of the cutest member of PDF

She loves shairy, computer and facebook and also loves to play Farmvilla if i am not wrong

Great girl, my sweet sister, and perhaps one of the cutest member of PDF

kia ap ne ye sch k kaha k me ap ki tareef krngi??:lol::lol:

zaki...
very sweet member of forum..the first one to befriend me:smitten:..rarely gets offended..nice sense of humour..hard working n responsible...n now engaged Mashallah..:angel:

PS..yeh tareefon kay paisay chayen muj..:lol:

zaki...
very sweet member of forum..the first one to befriend me:smitten:..rarely gets offended..nice sense of humour..hard working n responsible...n now engaged Mashallah..:angel:

PS..yeh tareefon kay paisay chayen muj..:lol:

apne swiss account ka number likhwa dain - paise aaj shaam tak pohanch jayen ge :lol:

@topic - xenia
Nice member, very mature, well educated, well focused, perceptive, knowledgeable and one of my best friend :)

I hope she will remember me after she completes her education as she will be among the Elite peoples of Pakistan and poor me...will remain me :cry:

apne swiss account ka number likhwa dain - paise aaj shaam tak pohanch jayen ge :lol:
abhi swiss account bana nahi, koye achi dua day do yar!!

@topic - xenia
Nice member, very mature, well educated, well focused, perceptive, knowledgeable and one of my best friend :)
jus wanted to extract this;)...exaggerations i mean!!hay am growing clever..

I hope she will remember me after she completes her education as she will be among the Elite peoples of Pakistan and poor me...will remain me :cry:
am i a gangster?no intention to loot banks..btw this pessimism isnt good for ur health..at this age:lol:
nice buttering!

abhi swiss account bana nahi, koye achi dua day do yar!!

jus wanted to extract this;)...exaggerations i mean!!hay am growing clever..

am i a gangster?no intention to loot banks..btw this pessimism isnt good for ur health..at this age:lol:
nice buttering!
no masala actually........... You are probably the most educated girl around :undecided: (don't know about Jana's qualifications)

And since we have some common interests (economics and Pakistan economy) I have had an opportunity to know you from little more close - Your knowledge in this field is perceptible and highly appreciable and you really deserved greater applauses from the members (too less thanked posts under your name)

I am not a pessimist and you can see that from my posts - probably the first wrong judgement by you :rofl: - One day I will have a brighter and well accomplished career/future but your's is even better :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom