What's new

Say something about the person above you!

Seems like a Pakistani raped you last night!

Sorry boy - that wasn't me - I know it hurts - but - better consult your doctor tomorrow

^^^BENNY-One of the most sensible and responsible people on this forum, knows what he's talking about.

Damn again i missed the action :P why i am always late :cry:

@Jugnibaaz
Loved by most indian members :tup:

Varghese about this guy i think he is new and hard for me to predict anything about him i think he can be good for this forum and he may be living in reality as other indian members are not have one suggestion for him follow my dear friend Beeny from indai and zaki bhai thanx for this thread you are genious

Very patriotic and charged person. But he needs to start using punctuation marks!! :P I start reading your posts and leave them because I couldn't make head or tail of it.

@Super Falcon

Sometimes I cant understand what he is trying to say. Im sure he is a cool dude in real life. And he posts positive things on the Indian military pictures thread from time to time. :lol:

And he trys to stay away from the Indo-Pak tension on this forum for the most part.

Good man. lol

Pakistani Nationalist is true Pakistani Nationalist

He is little extra emotional which is not a good sign but I respect him for being a true, patriotic and loyal Pakistani

If we had an entire Pakistan like him, we would have made Pakistan, heaven on earth -- just need to control his emotions that usually carries him away in useless debates - otherwise - perhaps the most patriotic Pakistani I have seen in this forum

Back
Top Bottom