What's new

Saudis Go on Full Alert after Putin Threatens to Hit S. Arab in Reprisal fo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wait u forgot something, what about loads of them indians here. Sending money back home from the muslims countries. Helping the already fragile indians economy. With them glass sheets in place. You ******** will have a chit economy, and a starved out country. MashAllah.

You should try Pakistani food, way better.

As you can see i told yzd i will refrain from hurting other people's sentiment.
so i will meet you in other pakistan bashing thread and than we will see who'll be mashallah and who'll be inshallah :lol:

Looks like the war will be fought right here on the forum. Fars news and other Iranian media outlets like Press TV are notoriously bad sources, once Press TV reported PAF was conducting bomb strikes on Afghanistan...

Russia is not that stupid Mr that he would attack Saudi Arabia he would face wrath of all the Muslims including Muslims which are living in Russia and would loose support of China as well

Hi,

Muslims all over the world won't give a rat's ar-se if russia attacked saudi arabia.

The wrath of all the muslim world is like the fizzle in a coke bottle that is shaken---.

Russia will never attack Saudi Arabia as they have strong relation/deal clandestinely though Russia is stuck between two minds because of open relations with Syria but it will never ever attack KSA and might try to prolong US led attacks. All these news are war mongering rumors for making spicy atmosphere

Hi,

Muslims all over the world won't give a rat's ar-se if russia attacked saudi arabia.

The wrath of all the muslim world is like the fizzle in a coke bottle that is shaken---.
You would see let them do this blunder which they would never do

[Bregs];4721276 said:
Russia will never attack Saudi Arabia as they have strong relation/deal clandestinely though Russia is stuck between two minds because of open relations with Syria but it will never ever attack KSA and might try to prolong US led attacks. All these news are war mongering rumors for making spicy atmosphere

Really now? Secret deal? Does it involve sending "missionaries" into the Muslim areas of the Caucasus mountains? Or a small but ever present threat of lowering the price of oil so much entire Russian gdp gets in danger because it can't function like it does now after a price for one barrel comes down to some amount, i forgot which.

Nothing to do with the Vodka addicts, the level 2 alert is because of the upcoming NATO strikes on Asshead regime, the Vodka addicts can't win on KSA by Air nor sea, they stand no chance, their only hope is by Ballistic missiles which won't do that much of a damage.

I can't say I'm surprised by such comment; I would expect nothing less from a country that openly discriminates and in fact has laws that treat outsiders, minorities, and women like subhumans.

As for your you assertion that ballistic missiles won't do much damage. Look at it this way, if a ballistic missile hits parked aircraft how does it cause less damage to those aircraft then, for instance, a cruise missile, or smart bomb? Analytical reasoning isn't your strong point.

As for your assertion that the Russian navy doesn't stand a chance againt Saudi Arabia :lol: The Saudi navy comprises of a handful of ships, a few Russian submarines can sink every vessel in the Saudi navy within a day or so.

You will face it from every angle, we will come to you at where your are in big numbers from everywhere. You guys failed to handle Chechnya let alone engage in a war with such an important country like KSA. So yes keep barking all you want nothing gonna change the reality that the russian are cowards to attempt such thing because they know it will be suicidal.

And you failed history, FYI Chechnya is a Russian republic, has been for a while.

No, it's because of Syria, and Iran mainly, and Hezbollah, other Shia militias and kurdish ones.

If Russia attacked Turkey or KSA, the door of WW3 is going to be widely open, and all hell will break loose.

I don't think any country is willing to interfere in a Russia vs Saudi Arabia war.
So, most likely you guys are on your own. The most your allies will do is plead for your life.

As you can see i told yzd i will refrain from hurting other people's sentiment.
so i will meet you in other pakistan bashing thread and than we will see who'll be mashallah and who'll be inshallah :lol:

And I should care about a little indians threats. HAve a nice go, and please do try ur best.

I don't think any country is willing to interfere in a Russia vs Saudi Arabia war.
So, most likely you guys are on your own. The most your allies will do is plead for your life.

Bro, we don't live in a jungle whereby immature assumptions can divert the course from reality.

I am not an avid fan of Pakistan's boot-licking ways with the Arabs and for all that really matters to me, I do not think Pakistan should respond to Russia if it were to attack KSA. Why, you ask? Because although I respect the cities where Islam took root, I find it disgraceful that the Saudi royal family acts as a proxy for American interests in the Middle-East; dislike their condescending attitude towards Pakistanis, Indians and Bengalis who, unfortunately, find themselves working in the Kingdom; absolutely loathe the idea that the Saudis would find it in them to fund Wahabi and Sunni terrorists in Pakistan; and have serious issue with how Arabs in general deem the development of Gwadar, and the subsequent economic prosperity that Pakistan would enjoy, a threat to their well-established network of regional trade.

I mean not to wish war upon anyone, and neither to I wish to agonize the religious sentiment of my fellow Pakistanis but I think it is high-time we started thinking things through rather than responding on impulse and repeatedly proclaiming our unfettering allegiance to the religion of Islam at the cost of our national integrity and cultural identity. We are Muslims, but we must be wary of other Muslims who wish to hurt us and although we should not wish harm upon them we should tread with dignity and caution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom