What's new

Saudis Go on Full Alert after Putin Threatens to Hit S. Arab in Reprisal fo

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets see we will launch nukes and we will help russia in converting all those muslim countries into the glass sheet.
inshallah ummah will look good when turned into a glass sheet.
mashallah :lol:

Oh wait u forgot something, what about loads of them indians here. Sending money back home from the muslims countries. Helping the already fragile indians economy. With them glass sheets in place. You ******** will have a chit economy, and a starved out country. MashAllah.

Try not to sink to their level :lol:

I love Indian food :bounce:

You should try Pakistani food, way better.

The subcontient food is more or less similar, except the fact that the Indians make their food more spicy :lol: which is why I love it.

They do have a more visible and presentable structure in the gulf, which we Pakistanis lack specially in Kuwait. In Dubai u will find alot of Pakistani restaurants very good, and very presentable. Dont know about Saudi. But u have note really got a chance to try some real Pakistani food, if u think it is not spicy enough. :P
And some of our food is similar, but then again we have a very different variety of food then them.

The subcontient food is more or less similar, except the fact that the Indians make their food more spicy :lol: which is why I love it.

More spicy?
Did you try Pakistani food?
I like spicy but my stomache still trying to recover after a month.

There are lots of Pakistani resturants in KSA, all of them along with the Indian ones are run by Saudis. I had had some cool experience with Pakistani food in Riyadh and the UK as well :P
They do have a more visible and presentable structure in the gulf, which we Pakistanis lack specially in Kuwait. In Dubai u will find alot of Pakistani restaurants very good, and very presentable. Dont know about Saudi. But u have note really got a chance to try some real Pakistani food, if u think it is not spicy enough. :P
And some of our food is similar, but then again we have a very different variety of food then them.

More spicy?
Did you try Pakistani food?
I like spicy but my stomache still trying to recover after a month.

The spiciest food on earth is the Indian, and Mexican :lol:

Read not too long ago the Pakistanis are on board.

Coalition A: Russia, China, Iran, Syria, Palestine

Coalition B: U.S, Israel, France, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan, and Qatar

Everyone else would be neutral
Yeah....you can just feel the love of Russia for fundies and China

Hmm...It's been a long ago since the last WWIII i saw. I missed such threads...okay we picked the coalitions, but

NATO, Israel, Australia, South Korea, KSA, Jordan vs Russia, China, Iran, Syria, North Korea vs Chuck Norris...

Did somebody said peace...unfortunately today, Peace is an unknown word to the World.

Hmm...It's been a long ago since the last WWIII i saw. I missed such threads...okay we picked the coalitions, but

NATO, Israel, Australia, South Korea, KSA, Jordan vs Russia, China, Iran, Syria, North Korea vs Chuck Norris...

Did somebody said peace...unfortunately today, Peace is an unknown word to the World.

ChuckNorris200611292256.jpg

:rofl:

There are lots of Pakistani resturants in KSA, all of them along with the Indian ones are run by Saudis. I had had some cool experience with Pakistani food in Riyadh and the UK as well :P

The spiciest food on earth is the Indian, and Mexican :lol:
Try Suriname food,then tell me which is spiciest.
KSA,if on full alert then only because of Syria(Iran).

@T-123456
KSA,if on full alert then only because of Syria(Iran).

We have been on full alert for 9 days, I haven't left the office for a week! So is Turkey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom