What's new

Saudis Go on Full Alert after Putin Threatens to Hit S. Arab in Reprisal fo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not an avid fan of Pakistan's boot-licking ways with the Arabs and for all that really matters to me, I do not think Pakistan should respond to Russia if it were to attack KSA. Why, you ask? Because although I respect the cities where Islam took root, I find it disgraceful that the Saudi royal family acts as a proxy for American interests in the Middle-East; dislike their condescending attitude towards Pakistanis, Indians and Bengalis who, unfortunately, find themselves working in the Kingdom; absolutely loathe the idea that the Saudis would find it in them to fund Wahabi and Sunni terrorists in Pakistan; and have serious issue with how Arabs in general deem the development of Gwadar, and the subsequent economic prosperity that Pakistan would enjoy, a threat to their well-established network of regional trade.

I mean not to wish war upon anyone, and neither to I wish to agonize the religious sentiment of my fellow Pakistanis but I think it is high-time we started thinking things through rather than responding on impulse and repeatedly proclaiming our unfettering allegiance to the religion of Islam at the cost of our national integrity and cultural identity. We are Muslims, but we must be wary of other Muslims who wish to hurt us and although we should not wish harm upon them we should tread with dignity and caution.

Divided we are screwed, united we were a force. Attitude of all the Muslims, lets get screwed. Screw unity, and it is a common attitude of all of us. Arabs and non arabs alike.

Bro, we don't live in a jungle whereby immature assumptions can divert the course from reality.

Yeah, you don't live in a jungle, you live in a desert.

Without all that money and butt kissing, your country would just be another Syria or Iran.
All the havoc your country has created in the region is slowly being exposed, and your dominance in the region, which has been given to Saudi Arabia by default, because of religion, is slowly diminishing. Once your regional influence and power is gone, it doesn't matter how much money you have, your puppet masters won't think twice and throw you to the dogs when the time comes.

Russia has no capability to strike inside the Arabian peninsula. Russian military barely has enough capability to defend its own mainland. If missiles are fired they will draw a response from the Americans. Russian air force will meet its match in the Arab air forces.

Putin is not stupid and MOST Iranian news are made up news.

Oh yes we do

kh55.jpg

I wasn't talking about KSA, I meant the world doesn't function that way as if we reside in a jungle or whatever you want to call it.

Without all that money and butt kissing, your country would just be another Syria or Iran.

Did " Saudia " dumb its people with chemo? No, so we aren't Assad's Syria. As for Iran, I think Iran is as rich as KSA, money isn't everything my fellow, only narrow minded people think of it that way.

All the havoc your country has created in the region is slowly being exposed

What chaos are you referring to? Had KSA done anything in Libya, Yemen, Tunisia, or Sudan? No, but sorry, We won't stand the ongoing slaughter of the Syrian people, therefore, we armed the Free Syrian Army to the teeth. Maybe we don't share the same opinion, but let's agree to disagree.

and your dominance in the region, which has been given to Saudi Arabia by default, because of religion, is slowly diminishing. Once your regional influence and power is gone, it doesn't matter how much money you have, your puppet masters won't think twice and throw you to the dogs when the time comes.

What dominance are you talking about? I believe that Egypt is the regional power in the ME! As for religion, We Saudis DON'T OWN MECCA OR MADINA EXCLUSIVELY, it's everybody's for sure. Funnily enough that when someone like yourself fails to interdouce an argument on a financial basis, they switch to the religion card :lol:

I don't think that Saudia is the only country in the world that happens to have money on her, but some people are blind with hatred and too mad at us.

All the havoc your country has created in the region is slowly being exposed, and your dominance in the region, which has been given to Saudi Arabia by default, because of religion, is slowly diminishing. Once your regional influence and power is gone, it doesn't matter how much money you have, your puppet masters won't think twice and throw you to the dogs when the time comes.

Oh yes we do

Don't kill me Arzamas :ashamed:

Did " Saudia " dumb its people with chemo? No, so we aren't Assad's Syria. As for Iran, I think Iran is as rich as KSA, money isn't everything my fellow, only narrow minded people think of it that way.

For Iran: That's why I said "money and butt kissing". Your country seems to excel in both fields. For Assad: it is now being said that it was the rebels that "dumb its people with chemo". So yeah, I guess the strategy of KSA and its puppet masters has failed.

What chaos are you referring to? Had KSA done anything in Libya, Yemen, Tunisia, or Sudan? No, but sorry, We won't stand the ongoing slaughter of the Syrian people, therefore, we armed the Free Syrian Army to the teeth. Maybe we don't share the same opinion, but let's agree to disagree.

Saudi Arabia is always involved, behind closed doors, in the affairs of Islamic countries. As if you guys had no hand in supporting the Libyan rebels and taking down the "evil" Gaddafi, who on multiple occasions, delivered verbal slaps to the mighty King Abdullah. And now it's Assad's turn...and then it'll be someone else (unless Saudi Arabia has run out of Islamic countries to knock down).

What dominance are you talking about? I believe that Egypt is the regional power in the ME! As for religion, We Saudis DON'T OWN MECCA OR MADINA EXCLUSIVELY, it's everybody's for sure. Funnily enough that when someone like yourself fails to interdouce an argument on a financial basis, they switch to the religion card :lol:

I don't think that Saudia is the only country in the world that happens to have money on her, but some people are blind with hatred and too mad at us.

Yeah we know what a big business Hajj is for your country. On a financial basis? Your country has the world's second largest oil reserves! Stop trying to compare Saudi Arabia with Iran or any other country in the ME, in terms of economy. Iran has been slapped with sanctions for so long, when was the last time Saudi Arabia had sanctions? Oh wait, never, cause they're too busy sleeping with their true masters.

Saudi Arabia needs to leave other countries alone. Enough with the bribing, exporting terrorism, funding movements, spreading ideologies. But of course, why would they stop..they need to spread their cancer and influence across the Middle East..they need to be in control.

For Iran: That's why I said "money and butt kissing". Your country seems to excel in both fields. For Assad: it is now being said that it was the rebels that "dumb its people with chemo". So yeah, I guess the strategy of KSA and its puppet masters has failed.

You really are misinformed. Assad possess a huge stockpile of chemos, don't tell me the FSA managed to get these weapons on their own.

Saudi Arabia is always involved, behind closed doors, in the affairs of Islamic countries. As if you guys had no hand in supporting the Libyan rebels and taking down the "evil" Gaddafi, who on multiple occasions, delivered verbal slaps to the mighty King Abdullah. And now it's Assad's turn...and then it'll be someone else (unless Saudi Arabia has run out of Islamic countries to knock down).

Would you kindly represent a proof that we poke our nose into all Muslim countries affairs? I don't want to see an article.

Since we never had had good relations with Col. Gaddafi, we chose not to act out at all. The Qataris and the UAE took the role of supporting the rebels. Later, when the Secuirty Council approved a foriegn military intervention, we realized that Gaddafis days are numbered, why do we have to bother about him anymore? :lol:

Yeah we know what a big business Hajj is for your country. On a financial basis? Your country has the world's second largest oil reserves! Stop trying to compare Saudi Arabia with Iran or any other country in the ME, in terms of economy. Iran has been slapped with sanctions for so long, when was the last time Saudi Arabia had sanctions? Oh wait, never, cause they're too busy sleeping with their true masters.

We don't make profits out of the two holy sites at all. In fact, we spend more than what we make of them. You probably don't know the devil you're talking about.

KSA doesn't have the second largest reserve of oil, but rather the first in crude oil, 6th in natural gas, and 4th in shale gas, friend. Not to mention being one of the top richest nations on the planet thankfully.

Saudi Arabia needs to leave other countries alone. Enough with the bribing, exporting terrorism, funding movements, spreading ideologies. But of course, why would they stop..they need to spread their cancer and influence across the Middle East..they need to be in control

We try to keep distance as much as possible, but those " Islamic " countries hail and praise us through times of tribulation, and bash us whenever they feel like it.

I guess that I'm done by now, keep in touch bro, okay?

:wave:

Saudi Arabia needs to leave other countries alone. Enough with the bribing, exporting terrorism, funding movements, spreading ideologies. But of course, why would they stop..they need to spread their cancer and influence across the Middle East..they need to be in control.

Last edited by a moderator:
It will be intercepted and shot down before it gets there. War on Saudi Arabia = war on the entire Muslim world, if you can afford that. [If you have forgotten the previous one]

Sir loved your answer but I know one thing Russia is not that stupid Iranians are good at propaganda Russia has thousands of Muslims and many of them know how to fight they would start from with in Russia Sir but Saudi need to get more weapons for themselves and if they and other Oil countries use their brain they can use their money invest on us and we can raise more Army and Navy and Air Force and built a base in Saudi Arabia and they should increase their forces too

Sir but Saudi need to get more weapons for themselves and if they and other Oil countries use their brain they can use their money invest on us and we can raise more Army and Navy and Air Force and built a base in Saudi Arabia and they should increase their forces too
They are intelligent enough to keep it in US banks and remain hostage. Their intelligence will prevail till the see the downfall.

Lets be realistic here you like it or not Majority of Muslims will consider an attack on KSA an attack on Islam, just like Majority of Roman Catholic/Christians will consider an attack on Vatican as an attack on their religion, so really doubt if Russia will attack KSA...

Wrong logic. If you're comparing Catholicism and Islam then,

Vatican city = Mecca/Madina
Italy = KSA

So attack on Vatican city won't be the same as an attack on KSA not that anyone is gonna but yeah.

They are intelligent enough to keep it in US banks and remain hostage. Their intelligence will prevail till the see the downfall.

Sir they have already built lot of Military muscle but should built more and support other Muslim countries in building like Pakistan Indonesia Jordan Morroco and others

Sir they have already built lot of Military muscle but should built more and support other Muslim countries in building like Pakistan Indonesia Jordan Morroco and others
My dear they are not interested in any muslim country. Had they been, muslim world would not have been in trouble. They are interested in money generated due to blessings of holy cities and their kingship.

Pakistan developed UAE armed forces and is still a major contributor to its training academy through retired AF personnel, but treat Pakistanis like zilch.

Foundation stones of modern dubai was laid by our people and today UAE nationals look down upon us. If you remember there was a bomb blast at PIDC, for which BLA took responsibility, it was supported by Dubai Shiekh. I know many would even be ready to kill me for saying it, but that is the fact. Why? Their national interest. Development of Gawadar and Balochistan means economic death of Dubai. So there is no Muslim Umma it is just each country playing their game of thrones.

Remember, every country in the world first they think national and if time/space left, race and religion as last priority. It is only us who have played havoc without our country in the name of religion. We must stop looking at external support and develop nationalism within us.

See India, they are self sufficient in their needs, credit goes to Indira Gandhi who did not allow them on imported items and forced them into developing its own industry. One generation suffered, but now their future generations are reaping the benefits.

On the other hand we have rendered our youth as mercenaries indoctrinated with false and extremist ideas, because each external power, which we have been clinging onto used us for their own benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom