What's new

Saudis Go on Full Alert after Putin Threatens to Hit S. Arab in Reprisal fo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, There are many Pakistani as well Indian restaurant in UAE.
only difference is that every Pakistani restaurant will advertise to have Indian cuisine but i never seen an Indian restaurant mentioning about Pakistani food. Even i have seen Pakistanis running restaurant in Europe and naming it as Indian restaurant.

They do have a more visible and presentable structure in the gulf, which we Pakistanis lack specially in Kuwait. In Dubai u will find alot of Pakistani restaurants very good, and very presentable. Dont know about Saudi. But u have note really got a chance to try some real Pakistani food, if u think it is not spicy enough. :P
And some of our food is similar, but then again we have a very different variety of food then them.

My dear they are not interested in any muslim country. Had they been, muslim world would not have been in trouble. They are interested in money generated due to blessings of holy cities and their kingship.

Pakistan developed UAE armed forces and is still a major contributor to its training academy through retired AF personnel, but treat Pakistanis like zilch.

Foundation stones of modern dubai was laid by our people and today UAE nationals look down upon us. If you remember there was a bomb blast at PIDC, for which BLA took responsibility, it was supported by Dubai Shiekh. I know many would even be ready to kill me for saying it, but that is the fact. Why? Their national interest. Development of Gawadar and Balochistan means economic death of Dubai. So there is no Muslim Umma it is just each country playing their game of thrones.

Remember, every country in the world first they think national and if time/space left, race and religion as last priority. It is only us who have played havoc without our country in the name of religion. We must stop looking at external support and develop nationalism within us.

See India, they are self sufficient in their needs, credit goes to Indira Gandhi who did not allow them on imported items and forced them into developing its own industry. One generation suffered, but now their future generations are reaping the benefits.

On the other hand we have rendered our youth as mercenaries indoctrinated with false and extremist ideas, because each external power, which we have been clinging onto used us for their own benefit.

No they are interested but in many on their own terms and mostly in suunis as far as Shias are concerned they make sure they make their lives hell for all times to come but my I give a dam about Saudi Royal Family my only concerns is Islamic sites and we would do anything to protect it

It will be intercepted and shot down before it gets there. War on Saudi Arabia = war on the entire Muslim world, if you can afford that. [If you have forgotten the previous one]

:lol: the cruise missles you see in the picture are Kh-55SM with a range of with a range of 3000km and can be launched from inside Russian airspace or the Caspian sea and still hit Saudi Arabia with fuel too spare, ether way Saudi interceptors will neither have the range or speed necessary to touch our bombers.

BTW, our new stealth cruise missile Kh-101 with a range of 5000 Km just entered service this year:coffee:

101.jpg

kh101.jpg

101_shema.gif

@Arzamas 16

You haven't learned anything from what we did to you in Afghanistan did you?

You don't have baaals to attack ANYONE let alone the KSA.

You shoot over the Caspian sea, the NATO radars will read it as an attack on Turkey and might start shooting at your dumass.. Im sure you'll love that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless they want us to create another Chechnya :victory:
@Arzamas 16

You shoot over the Caspian sea, the NATO radars will read it as an attack on Turkey and might start shooting at your dumass.. Im sure you'll love that.

More spicy?
Did you try Pakistani food?
I like spicy but my stomache still trying to recover after a month.

I'm planning to visit a Turkish Restaurant Ali Baba, this week in New York. :D

The subcontient food is more or less similar, except the fact that the Indians make their food is more spicy :lol: which is why I love it.

Hey any idea, if there's an Arabic restaurant in New York ? If so, can you pls provide pointers .

@Arzamas 16

:lol: normal cruise missiles have very low RCS and already very hard to detect, stealth cruise missiles like the Kh-101 are nearly impossible to detect from long range, baring a major technology breakthrough in the future and even if they do detect it WTF are they going to do anyway:lol: Caspian sea is our backyard, NATO challenging us in our backyard is guaranteed defeat for them.

The Arabic Al-Ahd News Service confirmed the Saudis war alert by further stating:

“The Saudi Army is on full alert since today due to the increased possibility of a military attack by the US military against Syria. The ground force operations command of the Saudi Army has ordered all the military units in Saudi Arabia to stand at a level 2 alert and fears were bolstered by recent statements by the Russian President Vladimir Putin in terms of a possible military strike against Saudi Arabia by Moscow.”
I have no doubt the Saudi Forces are on alert. No doubt so are Israeli, Turkish, Iraqi, Egyptian, Lebanese, Iranian. Is Russia attacking all of them?

I am not an avid fan of Pakistan's boot-licking ways with the Arabs and for all that really matters to me, I do not think Pakistan should respond to Russia if it were to attack KSA. Why, you ask? Because although I respect the cities where Islam took root, I find it disgraceful that the Saudi royal family acts as a proxy for American interests in the Middle-East; dislike their condescending attitude towards Pakistanis, Indians and Bengalis who, unfortunately, find themselves working in the Kingdom; absolutely loathe the idea that the Saudis would find it in them to fund Wahabi and Sunni terrorists in Pakistan; and have serious issue with how Arabs in general deem the development of Gwadar, and the subsequent economic prosperity that Pakistan would enjoy, a threat to their well-established network of regional trade.

I mean not to wish war upon anyone, and neither to I wish to agonize the religious sentiment of my fellow Pakistanis but I think it is high-time we started thinking things through rather than responding on impulse and repeatedly proclaiming our unfettering allegiance to the religion of Islam at the cost of our national integrity and cultural identity. We are Muslims, but we must be wary of other Muslims who wish to hurt us and although we should not wish harm upon them we should tread with dignity and caution.

Who says an attack on KSA is an attack on the Holy Cities?

Also, those who are supporting the tyrants of Arabia belong to the cult of Wahabiism, so this has nothing to do with Islam.

:lol: normal cruise missiles have very low RCS and already very hard to detect, stealth cruise missiles like the Kh-101 are nearly impossible to detect from long range, baring a major technology breakthrough in the future and even if they do detect it WTF are they going to do anyway:lol: Caspian sea is our backyard, NATO challenging us in our backyard is guaranteed defeat for them.

Whatever it is son, there are 15 active separatist movements in mother Russia, as we speak. We don't need to waste a bullet on a stupid bear. Im sure you'll love seeing petrodollars and Russian made arms flowing to them. They'll do what's needed.

I wasn't talking about KSA, I meant the world doesn't function that way as if we reside in a jungle or whatever you want to call it.

Did " Saudia " dumb its people with chemo? No, so we aren't Assad's Syria. As for Iran, I think Iran is as rich as KSA, money isn't everything my fellow, only narrow minded people think of it that way.

What chaos are you referring to? Had KSA done anything in Libya, Yemen, Tunisia, or Sudan? No, but sorry, We won't stand the ongoing slaughter of the Syrian people, therefore, we armed the Free Syrian Army to the teeth. Maybe we don't share the same opinion, but let's agree to disagree.

What dominance are you talking about? I believe that Egypt is the regional power in the ME! As for religion, We Saudis DON'T OWN MECCA OR MADINA EXCLUSIVELY, it's everybody's for sure. Funnily enough that when someone like yourself fails to interdouce an argument on a financial basis, they switch to the religion card :lol:

I don't think that Saudia is the only country in the world that happens to have money on her, but some people are blind with hatred and too mad at us.

Don't kill me Arzamas :ashamed:

You najdis have used The Holy Cities towards your advantage by indoctrinating Hajjis with your vile and poisonous ideology of Wahhabiism which has caused untold death and destruction in the region and around the world.

Yet, you have the audacity to tell us that the Hejaz is for everyone? How typical of the Yahood al-Saud!

Meantime, according to whatdoesitmean.com, the GRU has also reported that Pakistan’s largest religious-political party Jamiat Ahle Hadith (JAH) is now threatening Russia too over Putin’s “war order” against Saudi Arabia, and as we can read as reported by The International News Service:

“Addressing a Press conference on Thursday, JAH Vice President Allama Zubair Ahmad Zaheer said that his party would hold demonstrations in all major cities to express solidarity with Saudi Arabia, and to condemn Russian president for his wild and unscrupulous threats."

He warned Putin that he would invite wrath from entire Muslim world if he dared to attempt harm Saudi Arabia. He demanded Islamabad to sever ties with Moscow. He said Russian president’s threat would be treated as a declaration of war against Islam and a strong Jihad would be waged against Russia.

You Pakistanis really don't learn, do you?

One meddlesome affair you did in another two countries' war cost you so much and continues to cause so much devastation to your country even today.

And still your leaders are more concerned about Arabs than the Pakistanis themselves. Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom