What's new

Saudis Go on Full Alert after Putin Threatens to Hit S. Arab in Reprisal fo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously which toddler did puke all over that clown GoodoldBoy?

He is hilarious.

:lol:

Barks like a wild dog.

That is Funny. Thanks.

Russia has missiles like Kh-80 and Kh-90. Then you also gone the long range Yakhonts with 600 km range.Also the 5000 km Kh-101 .A few of them on the oil facilities and terminals and Saudi economy will collapse and Saudi Arabia will fall in civil war and revolution.

@HariPrasad, I was wrong .Kh-101 has range of 10000 km..

The Russian Air Force will accept into service in 2013 the new Raduga Kh-101 cruise missile, capable of delivering precision strikes with a conventional warhead at long-distance, an Air Force source told Izvestia on Wednesday.
The new missile, currently being flight-tested, will be able to hit targets with an accuracy of just 30 feet (10 meters) at ranges of up to 6,000 miles (10,000 km), giving Long-Range Aviation its first precision-strike long-range weapon, the paper says.
Russian Air Force to Get New Cruise Missile in 2013 | Defense | RIA Novosti

Last edited by a moderator:
Arabs and Pakistanis as usually post before doing at least some thinking about the thing. Your comradery is admirable, but some times, doing calculus is better.
There's even a mod ranking Jordanian AF above Russian. Lol, i'd be too embarrased to ever again post on this site if i wrote something on the level of that.

I know it's false news and all that, but if Iran gives overflight rights, Russia can dissect Arabian peninsula. They might not have top of the line planes, but they have good enough and in big enough numbers to do it.

Arabs and Pakistanis as usually post before doing at least some thinking about the thing. Your comradery is admirable, but some times, doing calculus is better.

I know it's false news and all that, but if Iran gives overflight rights, Russia can dissect Arabian peninsula. They might not have top of the line planes, but they have good enough and in big enough numbers to do it.

even that would not be needed. Just launch a few kh-555 from akulas or sierra class submarines in the arabian sea. Watch the fun when the oil processing facilities and oil terminals blow up.

even that would not be needed. Just launch a few kh-555 from akulas or sierra class submarines in the arabian sea. Watch the fun when the oil processing facilities and oil terminals blow up.

Yea, not really. That would mean the subs would have to be in the Indian ocean. Where they would be prone to detection (even before the actual firing, when the hostilities mount) and hunting (after firing).
A simpler, more Russian solution is just to fly bombers and release weapons either in Russia itself, over Azerbaijan to the south or Iran even further south. Then return and repeat. The only question in this theory is the availability of long range accurate missiles, ie their stockpile.

And i'm no way advocating for the premise of this thread. Just my 2 cents on how one would attack KSA if playing with Russian cards.

Yea, not really. That would mean the subs would have to be in the Indian ocean. Where they would be prone to detection (even before the actual firing, when the hostilities mount) and hunting (after firing).
A simpler, more Russian solution is just to fly bombers and release weapons either in Russia itself, over Azerbaijan to the south or Iran even further south. Then return and repeat. The only question in this theory is the availability of long range accurate missiles, ie their stockpile.

Akulas are pretty good and silent.Not that prone to detection.

A Russian attack submarine slipped into the Gulf of Mexico undetected and sailed through US strategic waters for weeks without the US Navy noticing, it was reported on Wednesday.

The US military didn't even know about the presence of the Akula-class nuclear submarine earlier this year until after it had already left the gulf, still carrying a payload of long-range missiles.

The revelation is part of a startling trend of Russian incursions as the former Cold War foe ramps up its military might under the leadership of President Vladimir Putin.

Russian attack submarine slipped past US Navy and patrolled Gulf of Mexico for weeks undetected | Mail Online

Though yes I cannot say the same for the sierra class submarine.

Akulas are pretty good and silent.Not that prone to detection.

Russian attack submarine slipped past US Navy and patrolled Gulf of Mexico for weeks undetected | Mail Online

Though yes I cannot say the same for the sierra class submarine.

You're overthinking it. A sub has to go there, taking time if not increasing risks. In any case you need to know in advance you will use them and plan accordingly. Easier to just fly from airfields in Russia, doesn't need that much advance notice either.

Russia has missiles like Kh-80 and Kh-90. Then you also gone the long range Yakhonts with 600 km range.Also the 5000 km Kh-101 .A few of them on the oil facilities and terminals and Saudi economy will collapse and Saudi Arabia will fall in civil war and revolution.

What oil facilitates are you talking about? Can Russia target all oil facilities at once? - from the East to the central to the South? :what:

Also, how exactly sure are you about economic collapse? Maybe the Saudis have tremendous amount of foreign exchange, and national reserves? One more question if I may, why are you suggesting a civil war is going to break when the economy collapse? Your logic makes me LoL.

You're overthinking it. A sub has to go there, taking time if not increasing risks. In any case you need to know in advance you will use them and plan accordingly. Easier to just fly from airfields in Russia, doesn't need that much advance notice either.

The russians currently have some 600-650 fighters in their inventory,that would be a grand total which means mustering them in one go leaving military districts in other parts of the country undefended.Even so,is this number sufficient to subdue all the Gulf countries in an air strike ? They do have some 450-500 modern fighter currently...

The russians currently have some 600-650 fighters in their inventory,that would be a grand total which means mustering them in one go leaving military districts in other parts of the country undefended.Even so,is this number sufficient to subdue all the Gulf countries in an air strike ? They do have some 450-500 modern fighter currently...

Tu-22, -95, -160 with long range missiles (Kh-55 variants).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom