What's new

Saudis Go on Full Alert after Putin Threatens to Hit S. Arab in Reprisal fo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the US strikes ANY Russian allies without a security council resolution, the united nations ceases to exist. Russia will reply in kind. Saudi Arabia and Israel will become prime targets. The saudis are expecting the US to save them. They must not know us yankees always play both sides and we wont commit suicide for them....we will just make a deal with whoever makes it out alive.

If the US strikes ANY Russian allies without a security council resolution, the united nations ceases to exist. Russia will reply in kind. Saudi Arabia and Israel will become prime targets. The saudis are expecting the US to save them. They must not know us yankees always play both sides and we wont commit suicide for them....we will just make a deal with whoever makes it out alive.

No, when it comes to our national security, we don't trust anyone unless you want to fool yourself then be it. :lol:

Stop acting americanly, you're making fool of yourself.

No, when it comes to our national security, we don't trust anyone unless you want to fool yourself then be it. :lol:

Stop acting americanly, you're making fool of yourself.
says the terrorist supporting propagandist with 7000 posts in 7 months.....put a sock in it....youre done....

in my opinion if Russia attacks KSA .. Tunisia ; Algeria; and all Arab will defend the holy land ( Mecca and Al Madina Al Monawara )

says the terrorist supporting propagandist with 7000 posts in 7 months.....put a sock in it....youre done....

What's wrong with you? Are you deadly jealous at how interactive I'm in here? :D .. 7000 posts is a drop in the ocean among the top ten posters, you chin-wag.

in my opinion if Russia attacks KSA .. Tunisia ; Algeria; and all Arab will defend the holy land ( Mecca and Al Madina Al Monawara )

The Russians won't commit suicide bro, give it a rest.

Once again, congrats for receiving the Leopard 2s.

Soon KSA will get them too ;)

What's wrong with you? Are you deadly jealous at how interactive I'm in here? :D .. 7000 posts is a drop in the ocean among the top ten posters, you chin-wag.

The Russians won't commit suicide bro, give it a rest.

Once again, congrats for receiving the Leopard 2s.

Soon KSA will get them too ;)

jealous? who me? no way dude....your moms basement must be awesome....and the fact that you spend all day talking inly to men......well.......we had heard stories about you wahabist and young boys....so i guess you vit the bill.........

jealous? who me? no way dude....your moms basement must be awesome....and the fact that you spend all day talking inly to men......well.......we had heard stories about you wahabist and young boys....so i guess you vit the bill.........

Twerp, stop talking nonsense then, GTFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom