What's new

Saudis Go on Full Alert after Putin Threatens to Hit S. Arab in Reprisal fo

Status
Not open for further replies.
why u mad tho? its the truth....youre either a paid propagandist or you lead a very sad and pitiful life.....its not something to be overlooked......

Get an iPad and see what will happen. :lol:

Sigh...I just hope the Syrian situation resolves itself soon...it is tearing apart the Middle East.

As of right now the SAA is destroying whats left of the terrorist drug addicts........some arab slave states are still sending foreign mercenaries......but they die as well...........soon enough the wahabi terrorists will get tired of being slaughtered in Syria and move on to much softer bellies.........saudi arabia jordan or turkey perhaps?...............:-)

All the Muslim world especially Arab countries should try to look towards their military and build them up quickly as possible especially their Navies with Submarines; they should try to JV with EU and US on different project especially on Electrical and Electronics along with mechanical and Chemical too...

All the Muslim world especially Arab countries should try to look towards their military and build them up quickly as possible especially their Navies with Submarines; they should try to JV with EU and US on different project especially on Electrical and Electronics along with mechanical and Chemical too...

[MENTION][/MENTION]Actually I am eager to know What SA possess to counter Russia in case Russia attacks SA, I mean Surface air missiles, fighter planes etc.

@Yzd Khalifa

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION][/MENTION]Actually I am eager to know What SA possess to counter Russia in case Russia attacks SA, I mean Surface air missiles, fighter planes etc.

@Yzd Khalifa

Hey there :smart:

Practically, an attack from Russia on Saudi Arabia is most likely impossible due to the long distance between both countries.

We do have the Peace Shield " Saudi Iron Dome " which can intercept rockets in case of any attack by whatever country as well as AWACS's, and our warplanes can shoot such missiles down if needed.

The only country that may happen to have a plan to attack us - in my opinion - is Iran.

Practically, an attack from Russia on Saudi Arabia is most likely impossible due to the long distance between both countries.

We do have the Peace Shield " Saudi Iron Dome " which can intercept rockets in case of any attack by whatever country as well as AWACS's, and our warplanes can shoot such missiles down if needed.

The only country that may happen to have a plan to attack us - in my opinion - is Iran.

OK.

I think SA has Eurofighter to counter any plane. Do SA have PAC 3?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-d...-hit-s-arab-reprisal-fo-15.html#ixzz2hg8w852g

Is Saudi Iron Dome the same Israeli stuff or something else?

How can war plane shoot down Missile?

OK.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-d...-hit-s-arab-reprisal-fo-15.html#ixzz2hg8w852g

Yes, sir we do have PAC 3.

We've got the Typhoons, and the Tornados - remanufactured - F-15 Eagle as well as the strike eagle.
OK.

A war plane can shoot a missile by intercepting it!

And Yes, when we upgrade our peace shield it will be more like of an iron dome.

@Yzd Khalifa

Yes, sir we do have PAC 3.

We've got the Typhoons, and the Tornados - remanufactured - F-15 Eagle as well as the strike eagle.

That is a very significant capability.

A war plane can shoot a missile by intercepting it!

And Yes, when we upgrade our peace shield it will be more like of an iron dome.

If you mean cruise missile, I agree with you.

I fully agree with last sentence of your post.

Just for my curiosity , Whether SA have Iron dome or Arrow Series?

Yes! Storm shadow says yes :yay:

@Yzd Khalifa

That is a very significant capability.

I fully agree with last sentence of your post.

Just for my curiosity , Whether SA have Iron dome or Arrow Series?

No, the peace shields consists of series of battries of patriots among others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom