What's new

Saudis Go on Full Alert after Putin Threatens to Hit S. Arab in Reprisal fo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to do with the Vodka addicts, the level 2 alert is because of the upcoming NATO strikes on Asshead regime, the Vodka addicts can't win on KSA by Air nor sea, they stand no chance, their only hope is by Ballistic missiles which won't do that much of a damage.

Really? are you sure? Russia has a massive civil defense and underground city and outpost network for population and military survival.

Then why did Russia build 5000 underground nuclear bunkers in Moscow,each capable of holding 1,500 people by 2012 for civilian population?
seems we are preparing for WW3 and you arabs will be lovely test specimen for our superweapons.

You will face it from every angle, we will come to you at where your are in big numbers from everywhere. You guys failed to handle Chechnya let alone engage in a war with such an important country like KSA. So yes keep barking all you want nothing gonna change the reality that the russian are cowards to attempt such thing because they know it will be suicidal.

enough with dreaming, now wake up dude :sleep:

Russia just needs a few kh-55's and should target saudi oil facilities and ports.Once that is complete,saudi arabia will slide into chaos as its population which is welfare dependent will rebel as the welfare money dries up.Win win for Russia and the world.

------------and if the islamic world decides to do jihad then there were world class biological weapons like superplague . It will destroy 800 million to 1 billion sunnis and reduce their jihad capability as their population will be struggling to survive.

You will face it from every angle, we will come to you at where your are in big numbers from everywhere. You guys failed to handle Chechnya let alone engage in a war with such an important country like KSA. So yes keep barking all you want nothing gonna change the reality that the russian are cowards to attempt such thing because they know it will be suicidal.

You guys can come.We have chemical weapons for that.And how will you come ? on camel.Camel will be too slow .It will also be easy target for our hinds and su-25. We will after all destroy your refineries and oil facilities , so you are left with camels and donkeys for transport.

Keep barking . Once we use our bioweapons there will be nowhere to hide and we will decimate the ummah in a matter of less than week. And we have exterminated and converted muslims and conquered muslim empires for centuries. Also we will get your lovely lands of the middle east which are laden with oil.

You guys can come.We have chemical weapons for that.And how will you come ? on camel.Camel will be too slow .It will also be easy target for our hinds and su-25. We will after all destroy your refineries and oil facilities , so you are left with camels and donkeys for transport.

Keep barking . Once we use our bioweapons there will be nowhere to hide and we will decimate the ummah in a matter of less than week. And we have exterminated and converted muslims and conquered muslim empires for centuries. Also we will get your lovely lands of the middle east which are laden with oil.

Typical indian mentality? How old are you? my daddy is better than yours:lol:

Go find someone your age to talk to.

I wonder what will Nawaz Shareef do now?
(but I think he`ll be like " Ooo I was quoted wrong by the press) .

Only a couple of days ago he said "Pakistan will stand militarily shoulder to shoulder with Saudi" or something like that!!

Time to bite his tongue if Russia went to war with Saudi (which is unlikely though).
Don't think so.
Every Pakistani will be ready to defend the Holy Land.
I am already here. Lucky me.

Okay buddy, let the adults talk here. Go play with the rest of the kids in the Indian section.

Typical indian mentality? How old are you? my daddy is better than yours:lol:

Go find someone your age to talk to.

I think, You should consider him Russian and reply.....
IMHO, Indians in general have neutral view in this regard....he might have some special affiliation towards Russia...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom