What's new

Saudi security is a red line | Pakistan

[Bregs];4710629 said:
Lol...Indians too are here turning out to be irritating trolls, without any knowledge of the matter or not

If that was directed towards me, would appreciate if you go easy with your troll fatwas, I asked a valid question, it doesn't become a "troll" just because a few Arabs here don't like it.

If that was directed towards me, would appreciate if you go easy with your troll fatwas, I asked a valid question, it doesn't become a "troll" just because a few Arabs here don't like it.

Bhai no offence to you just streching things too far in alien threads makes things very hard

I would suggest that we would need to pay importance to both fronts if a hypothetical war resulting in Pakistan & the Islamic holy sites being invaded occurred. It's true that many people would go to defend the holy sites, & they should, but we need to guard our homeland & people as well & that must be a priority too. Besides, this is all hypothetical, according to Islamic traditions; God himself is guarding the holy sites. A desire to defend the holy sites is different from defending Saudi Arabia. We have good relations with Saudi Arabia, & they should naturally be maintained, but the population shouldn't be brainwashed to the extent that they love some other country more than their own.

[MENTION=23101]Desert Fox[/MENTION]

What do you think?

I could not have said it any better myself.:pakistan:

And as i said. Mecca and Madina are two cities. Not just any cities however, but two holy sites that every Muslim regards highly.

However, Saudi Arabia is a country, and the Saudi monarchy is a political entity.

There is a big difference.

God himself protects these two Holy Cities that not even Dajjal will be able to enter them.

[Bregs];4710677 said:
Bhai no offence to you just streching things too far in alien threads makes things very hard

Please worry about yourself, I am capable enough to take care of such things myself.

HTML:
Mecca and Madina are two cities, they are not people, they are not boundaries/international borders, they are not tribes, neither are they a Tribal Monarchy.

This is common sense. Or is common sense not so common nowadays?

@Armstrong @Aeronaut @chauvinist

And which region, country are those two cities part of? Papua New Guinea?

Who are their inhabitants?

Al-Quds is another example.

Those two cities happen to be the most sacred places for nearly 2 billion Muslims worldwide. They are not located in Pakistan or any other country/region.

The question should rather be. Who would be dumb enough to attack Hijaz? All this is hypothetical anyway.

Would Pakistan help us if the USA attacked Hijaz? I am not talking about people here.

Oh, be sure of the fact that Saudi Arabians would go to Pakistan to fight the Indians if an all out war took place.

Besides whether people like it or not then KSA-Pakistani relations are wonderful and deeply rooted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, good point, i completely agree.

Now, the question is, if india goes to war against us (Pakistan), will the Saudis reciprocate the same feelings/commitment?

Will Saudi Arabian gov.t be willing to severe its economic ties with india, which BTW are worth billions, to appease Pakistan?

Will they severe their defence relations with india for Pakistan?

Will they dare lose india as a Saudi oil importer for Pakistan?

@Armstrong @Aeronaut @p(-)0ENiX @hussain0216 @RaptorRX707 @farhan_9909

Without public annoucements, you know behind the scene and agreements , Saudi Arabia given free massive oil to Pakistan. That's enough support from the heart of Saudis. ;)

Iran already punish India and seize their ships for more demanding million dollars.

@Desert Fox

Now, the question is, if india goes to war against us (Pakistan), will the Saudis reciprocate the same feelings/commitment?

In the past, we backed you up during the last two wars already, I'm seeing no more wars between both states concerned.

Will Saudi Arabian gov.t be willing to severe its economic ties with india, which BTW are worth billions, to appease Pakistan?

We don't impose an embargo on an X or Y states out of the blue, there has got to be a rational reason for it. Additionally, If we imposed an embargo on India, we will lose our political influence on them.

First article in defense cooperation pact include intelligence gatherings against terror groups, second was dedicated to share experience in combat rids in mountainous areas.

We did it once with much powerful states, and we can do it again.

[Bregs];4710647 said:
Bro its too far to bring in India here but i reckon they will definitely help Pakistan behind back, but then whats the need for India - Pakistan to go to war again

P.S - excuse me if i trolled

Of course, God forbid any war takes place between our two countries, even though it is inevitable since our two nations have been at loggerheads since our independence and Kashmir really has no other solution but another Krieg, unless of course either side gives up their portion to the other, which most likely will never happen.

But, yes lets stick to the topic at hand.

I was only referring to a hypothetical scenario, since my countrymen will be willing to die for another country i just posed them some valid questions of whether the country for whom they would so willingly give their lives for, would the inhabitants/citizens/gov.t of that nation do the same for us Pakistanis?

Please worry about yourself, I am capable enough to take care of such things myself.

Go ahead its because of trolls like you leg pulling threads are made here for India , what offence i did if i said you are trolling in a thread

i am worried about my country image (which trolls like you destroy here) and respect other countries too an am not used to, to troll like you in others thread

Of course, God forbid any war takes place between our two countries, even though it is inevitable since our two nations have been at loggerheads since our independence and Kashmir really has no other solution but another Krieg, unless of course either side gives up their portion to the other, which most likely will never happen.

But, yes lets stick to the topic at hand.

I was only referring to a hypothetical scenario, since my countrymen will be willing to die for another country i just posed them some valid questions of whether the country for whom they would so willingly give their lives for, would the inhabitants/citizens/gov.t of that nation do the same for us Pakistanis?

None of them are probably willing to die defending the average Hijazi mountain village, villages located in Najd along Wadi Hanifa, the 1150 tropical islands, Jazan, Al-Bahah, Asir, Najran, Najd, the Eastern Province or the Northern Areas but purely Makkah and Madinah.

Whether one likes it or not then they are located in Hijaz which is a part of KSA today.

When people are referring to KSA here and defense they are referring to Makkah and Madinah obviously and not Tabuk, Riyadh or Qatif.

How can that be misunderstood or even questioned?

Okay, good point, i completely agree.

@Armstrong @Aeronaut @p(-)0ENiX @hussain0216 @RaptorRX707 @farhan_9909

I will let @Imran Khan to address you Qs, I don't want to reveal any Military info. But yes India is not valuable to us, We are using them to further squeeze the lunatic mullah of Iran economically, when it comes to Pakistan we will definitely ditch them. History can prove my words. Read about Indo-pakistan war and Saudi arabia support military, economically and politically. Do you know that pakistan has been given many strategic locations to counter India in any case of war in the arabian sea/ gulf of Aden. Why do you think Saudi Arabia is buying all of these weapons, why do you think saudi Arabia is supporting Pakistan military projects with China and other countries. Next time try not to be driven by hate and be rational for once.

Peace

I have reservations about Sauds and Nawaz, both are relatives afterall. The only Saud i dearly love and respect was the great Shah Faisal, a gutsy man and a true muslim.

Regarding Pakistan's affection with Makkah and Madina, we are a muslim state after all. However, in case of war, perhaps few military contingents would be sent at best, a little more than usual. Thats it. Our own backyard is a mess we need to take care of it first.

Back
Top Bottom