What's new

Saudi security is a red line | Pakistan

its go to second position if MAKKAH - MADINAH become under attack . TBH its truth :rolleyes:

Okay, good point, i completely agree.

Now, the question is, if india goes to war against us (Pakistan), will the Saudis reciprocate the same feelings/commitment?

Will Saudi Arabian gov.t be willing to severe its economic ties with india, which BTW are worth billions, to appease Pakistan?

Will they severe their defence relations with india for Pakistan?

Will they dare lose india as a Saudi oil importer for Pakistan?

@Armstrong @Aeronaut @p(-)0ENiX @hussain0216 @RaptorRX707 @farhan_9909

Last edited by a moderator:

Now, the question is, if india goes to war against us (Pakistan), will the Saudis reciprocate the same feelings/commitment?

Will Saudi Arabian gov.t be willing to severe its economic ties with india, which BTW are worth billions, to appease Pakistan?

@Armstrong @Aeronaut @p(-)0ENiX

Yes they will, and after the war ask it back like with Iraq-Iran war :yay:

@Armstrong @Aeronaut @p(-)0ENiX @hussain0216 @RaptorRX707

Kindly don't ask tough question. They don't like it. :omghaha:

its go to second position if MAKKAH - MADINAH become under attack . TBH its truth :rolleyes:

I would suggest that we would need to pay importance to both fronts if a hypothetical war resulting in Pakistan & the Islamic holy sites being invaded occurred. It's true that many people would go to defend the holy sites, & they should, but we need to guard our homeland & people as well & that must be a priority too. Besides, this is all hypothetical, according to Islamic traditions; God himself is guarding the holy sites. A desire to defend the holy sites is different from defending Saudi Arabia. We have good relations with Saudi Arabia, & they should naturally be maintained, but the population shouldn't be brainwashed to the extent that they love some other country more than their own.

[MENTION=23101]Desert Fox[/MENTION] [MENTION=136877]Armstrong[/MENTION]

What do you think?

Bro its too far to bring in India here but i reckon they will definitely help Pakistan behind back, but then whats the need for India - Pakistan to go to war again

P.S - excuse me if i trolled

Problem is if Saudi abandons us e.g in a war against india

What can we do

Would we turn our backs on the defence of Mecca, medina or any other part of Arabia

The saudis may turn their backs on Pakistan but no Muslim would turn their back to the defence of KSA

Its just how it is

Problem is if Saudi abandons us e.g in a war against india

What can we do

Would we turn our backs on the defence of Mecca, medina or any other part of Arabia

The saudis may turn their backs on Pakistan but no Muslim would turn their back to the defence of KSA

Its just how it is

Mecca and Madina are two cities, they are not people, they are not boundaries/international borders, they are not tribes, neither are they a Tribal Monarchy.

This is common sense. Or is common sense not so common nowadays?

@Armstrong @Aeronaut @chauvinist

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom