What's new

Saudi King Names Son Makkah Governor

Why are you Upset?
After Obama, It was proofed that even a black African originated person can be the president of the United States.
After Ahmadinejad, It was proofed that even me as an ordinary Iranian can become the president of IR.Iran. As I am trying now?
But What About You?
Can you become the King Of the Monarchy?
Or Even the Mayor of a City?
Do not try to Fool yourself man.
You are the only fools here. The candidates to presidency in Iran must be approved by your supreme leader, and their agenda must be in accordance with his, their policies are monitored by him...etc. Like in 2009, people didn't elect Ahmadi Najad but he won and the demonstrators who spoke up were brutally suppressed.

Your leaders are imposed on you, otherwise you must be the dumbest people on earth to elect your executioners.

You are the only fools here. The candidates to presidency in Iran must be approved by your supreme leader, and their agenda must be in accordance with his, their policies are monitored by him...etc. Like in 2009, people didn't elect Ahmadi Najad but he won and the demonstrators who spoke up were brutally suppressed.

Oooops, here comes the democracy expert from a monarchy.
Don't believe In whatever they feed you man.
I was one of the protesters in 2009.
And I elected my president in 2013.
Beside me 77% of Iranians participated in the election in 2013.
These words are from a man whom has participated in 30 elections In 20 years.
And better to say Even the Supreme leader is being Elected by people in this country and better to know 98% of Iranians have voted for this System in 1979 Including my father and others.
But the discussion was not about me brother,
It was about you, and I am gonna repeat my questions once more

Oooops, here comes the democracy expert from a monarchy.
Don't believe In whatever they feed you man.
I was one of the protesters in 2009.
And I elected my president in 2013.
Beside me 77% of Iranians participated in the election in 2013.
These words are from a man whom has participated in 30 elections In 20 years.
And better to say Even the Supreme leader is being Elected by people in this country and better to know 98% of Iranians have voted for this System in 1979 Including my father and others.
But the discussion was not about me brother,
It was about you, and I am gonna repeat my questions once more
Unlike you Iranians, we live in the real world, we believe what we hear and see after processing them in a logical manner, and not what's fed to us by our state-censored TV and Internet access which is the case with you. You live under the most dictator and totalitarian regime in the world. You don't choose your leader nor you can become anything. You just choose the best of the worst candidates (puppets) whom were chosen by your supreme ruler.
Democracy Index
863px-Democracy_Index_2012_green_and_red.svg.png

2013 Press Freedom Index

800px-RWB-PressFreedomIndex2013-WorldMap.svg.png

List of freedom indices
List of freedom indices - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As expected, Iran is the worst.

Last edited:
You don't choose your leader nor you can become anything.
I can't figure out the reason of this much anger, my brother.
Of you(whom is not fed by propaganda, I mean you), just two simple questions were asked.
The answers would be as simple as, Yes or No.
Forget about me,
Just answer those questions to yourself.

Last edited:
I can't figure out the reason of this much anger, my brother.
Of you(whom is not fed by propaganda, I mean you), just two simple questions was asked.
The answers would be as simple as, Yes or No.
Forget about me,
Just answer those questions to yourself.
Lol, thick head. So, you're telling me those internationally recognized reports are just propaganda while what you "Taqqiya" people say is the truth...

Don't be ridiculous and do sth to get freed from your slavery.

Lol, thick head. So, you're telling me those internationally recognized reports are just propaganda while what you "Taqqiya" people say is the truth...
Thanks dude.
I got my answers.

This is an outrage. I expect more from the democratic jewel of the middle east :lol:

Yup.. But Makkah is not Saudi Property.. It belongs to all Muslims. Which is why the Saudi King is known as the Custodian and not ruler of the holy mosques.. or did I get it wrong?
are you coming from a religious angle or international law. Because makkah is clearly under saudi jurisdiction.

Don't be ridiculous and do sth to get freed from your slavery.

All of U poors of arabs are slave of GBR and US , There are 200 years.
U are not muslim or have any Islamic value u just do what ur overlords order.

Well King appointed his son to secure the grip on govt...as far as Islam slogan, nodoubt its for poor people...

Well King appointed his son to secure the grip on govt...as far as Islam slogan, nodoubt its for poor people...

Trolling yet AGAIN in another thread about Arabs and Saudi Arabia?

Try in English. Don't understand what you are writing. You don't think that a Emir of a province does not have hundreds of advisers especially in the province of Makkah?

n2igkx.jpg

Did they appoint a new king after the current one

25qbsw5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom