What's new

Saudi King Names Son Makkah Governor

What is this King Queen in 21st century? lame thing. Another Arab spring coming up soon.

There are no "Queens" in KSA. The King is the head of state and also the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques.

You are just a annoying troll and with all due probability a false flagger as even your compatriots told in the other troll thread you made earlier today on this section.

@WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Oscar @Zakii @Aeronaut

Can one of you please deal with @IamBengali who has been trolling Arabs and in particular Saudi Arabians in a lot of threads by now?

What is this King Queen thing in 21st century? lame thing. Another Arab spring coming up soon.
There is a queen in england,Denmark.. etc. Yet they are ceremonial.. Swaziland has an active monarch as compared to a passive one.

I wonder however, through what qualification or competition or merit gauge was the son appointed to this position?

Good luck to his highness Prince Misha'al in his new position.

Nice pick your majesty.

MENdn.gif

Its Monarchy .

Yup.. But Makkah is not Saudi Property.. It belongs to all Muslims. Which is why the Saudi King is known as the Custodian and not ruler of the holy mosques.. or did I get it wrong?

Yup.. But Makkah is not Saudi Property.. It belongs to all Muslims. Which is why the Saudi King is known as the Custodian and not ruler of the holy mosques.. or did I get it wrong?

Please , even the North Korea is known as " Democratic People's Republic of Korea " so what does it change ? I do not know of any governor , ever appointed from other Muslim countries if it is to be considered a collective property of Muslims .

There is a queen in england,Denmark.. etc. Yet they are ceremonial.. Swaziland has an active monarch as compared to a passive one.

I wonder however, through what qualification or competition or merit gauge was the son appointed to this position?

Swaziland is all kinds of fucked up, shit man they just passed a ruling "limiting the height which the witches could fly on their brromstick." I shit you not!

Please , even the North Korea is known as " Democratic People's Republic of Korea " so what does it change ? I do not know of any governor , ever appointed from other Muslim countries if it is to be considered a collective property of Muslims .

And all this time we considered them leaders of the Sunni.. sorry.. Muslim world. :(

In either case, it is perhaps reflective of the care of the king that he appointed one he trusts most as head of the region.

A monarchy in 2014 !! ??
AAARRRRGHGHGH

Swaziland is all kinds of fucked up, shit man they just passed a ruling "limiting the height which the witches could fly on their brromstick." I shit you not!

Makes me want to migrate there.. Thats way more fun than some messed up implementation of blasphemy laws that are used for political or personal gains or women not being able to drive.

In either case, the Saudi Monarchy is the choice of the Saudi people and their behaviour. As such the only state of affairs that concern others are those that are related to Makkah and Medina.

Last edited:
Coming from an Iranian

Why are you Upset?
After Obama, It was proofed that even a black African originated person can be the president of the United States.
After Ahmadinejad, It was proofed that even me as an ordinary Iranian can become the president of IR.Iran. As I am trying now?
But What About You?
Can you become the King Of the Monarchy?
Or Even the Mayor of a City?
Do not try to Fool yourself man.

Makes me want to migrate there.. Thats way more fun than some messed up implementation of blasphemy laws that are used for political or personal gains or women not being able to drive.

In either case, the Saudi Monarchy is the choice of the Saudi people and their behaviour. As such the only state of affairs that concern others are those that are related to Makkah and Medina.

Saudi monarchy is not a choice of Saudians. If that was the case there would not have been protests against the regime by the citizens but most of them fear about death penalty and life imprisonment if there is any protest against the filthy monarchy. Just 4 days back they gave a Shia protester 30 years of jail because he did protest against the monarchy and Saudi's intervention in Bahrain.

Its their country. If they want to live under the laps of Sauds then its their matter but they do all the evils in name of Islam and malign Islam by not giving rights to woman and also crossing all limits of human rights violation. If they do any barbarism and evil in name of holy religion Islam we will not tolerate.

This year, at least nine prominent reformers were given lengthy jail sentences for offences including “breaking allegiance with the king.

More than 200 protesters, including women and children, were detained in Buraydah, north of the capital Riyadh, for demanding the release of imprisoned relatives. A Saudi man was sentenced this week to 30 years in prison for his role in leading protests by the country’s Shiite minority, who complain of discrimination. At least five women were detained for several hours for flouting a driving ban, and a Saudi male writer supportive of their push was detained for almost two weeks.

2013 one of the worst years for human rights in Saudi Arabia: activists - National | Globalnews.ca

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom