What's new

Saudi King Names Son Makkah Governor

The family has about 15.000 members. Most not descendants of Muhammad ibn Saud.

Muhammad bin Saud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't think that there exists a family tree composing all 15.000 members or extended families.

Those who play a role governing the country are the descendants (sons) of King Abdulaziz ibn Saud.

Ibn Saud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Either his sons or grandsons.

10mvu9x.png

99% of the family members don't play any role in KSA or its government.

and rest of the 1 % does not allow anyone to have their say.

Yes. We call everything that is not traditional clothing for t-shirts and jeans as you see.

This is one of Salman's sons:

14w9ixt.jpg

Sultan bin Salman Al Saud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

His second son, Sultan bin Salman, became the first person of royal blood, the first Arab, and first Muslim to fly in outer space when he flew aboard the Space Shuttle Discovery (STS-51-G) in June 1985.[42]

STS-51-G - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He was accompanied by a retired RSAF officer and astronaut Abdul-Mohsen al-Bassam. From Unaizah @Yzd Khalifa !

wiqyax.jpg

Abdulmohsen Al-Bassam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

your people have no choice but to starve to death, it is the only choice…
As in my view,
Far far better than to live in a monarchy in 2014.
Seriously dude !
Monarchy !
AAArrrGHGHGH :suicide:

As in my view,
Far far better than to live in a monarchy in 2014.
Seriously dude !
Monarchy !
AAArrrGHGHGH :suicide:

Much better than having so-called Supreme AyatullahRATS claiming to have some God-Like power and authority in the year 2014 and staging fake "elections".

Now get lost. Your opinion is of no importance to us. You have plenty to worry about other than this.

Iran is a theocratic terrorist supremacist regime, I would rather live in any country except Iran and North Korea. :lol:

Let's see how this democratically elected Gov't will do to their own people.

WTF is going on here ? all this just because new governor ?:eek: what iran bangladesh and clothes have to do with it ? as i know its not first time but always close people got power shear in gov in every country . :o: becasue of trust and relations . even in USA both parties add own people on high ranks . same here in iran pakistan bangladesh govs are doing :close_tema:

as i know its not first time but always close people got power
Sir, I mean no offence, But I don't think that's true.

Now get lost. Your opinion is of no importance to us. You have plenty to worry about other than this.

Iran is a theocratic terrorist supremacist regime, I would rather live in any country except Iran

Ops,
Sure, I will get lost.
But, 2014, Monarchy, Kingdom, His Son as Governor, Seriously,
Aaarrrgh,

How come these Saudis always defend their monarchy and ahl saud.

The entire Saud family aren’t Muslims anyway

Sir, I mean no offence, But I don't think that's true.

Ops,
Sure, I will get lost.
But, 2014, Monarchy, Kingdom, His Son as Governor, Seriously,
Aaarrrgh,

dear can we have look on any cabinet of any country ? do they add opposition in cabinet ? for me pakistani cabinet is full of relatives of nawaz shareef .

whom are you to decide whom is Muslim or not ? did god give to you ID card that you are Muslim ? or you are database entry minister of GOD ?

How come these Iraqis always defend their leaders and their republic when they have never been democratic.

None of them were or are Muslims anyway.

Back
Top Bottom