What's new

Saudi King Names Son Makkah Governor

If you say Iraq is not a democracy now, then sure Saudi Arabia is the most democracy ever.

KSA has never said it is a Western democracy nor do we want to be one. We have our own system. Understand that? They can claim to be a democratic republic for all I care. No statistics places them as a functional democratic state.

North Korea is also called the Democratic People's Republic or some shit like that. Does not tell you anything.

Now go worship your Grand AyatullahRATS and holy cows.

Don't see the word Iran in the title of this thread.

as i can see you start it from last page . look like islam is property of everyone these days .

I learn this from you guys, since I see these people doing takfir everywhere it teaches me to use this with others

And people say we are Takfirists :lol:

Can you tell us what @Aeronaut is? Is he a Muslim or not? :rofl:

Not even the important part that is.
However you go up in flames when they’re criticized, that’s what i’m saying.

That again proves nothing, all that above is paper information ( statistics ).

Can you read in their head ?

BTW, I speak about the SAUD family, not population, you have a common tradition of going off topic, don’t.

Al-Saud are obviously Muslims too. Many very faithful. They happen to actively implement a Islamic society and rulings.

No, I stick to statistics unlike you it seems. You have a habit of not doing that.

I did not go off-topic in this thread. Your two Iranian friends together with you went off-topic after I posted a article about this news yesterday night.

Al-Saud are obviously Muslims too. Many very faithful. They happen to actively implement a Islamic society and rulings.

No, I stick to statistics unlike you it seems. You have a habit of not doing that.

Statistics say 90% of Iran are Muslims, so you stick with your statistics.

Very easy in fact. A tiny sect with plenty of un-Islamic practices and fantasy inventions. Their history shows it all.

259dawy.jpg

:lol:
Okay on a serious note....what are they actually doing here??

since 2007 i am on board please bring me one reference of your claim

As I explained before "you" is the pro Saud club as I mentioned a few posts earlier, that includes the several Saudis in this thread that are currently in defence of the Saud family.

I have not seen you do it though, however this was never personal for the 3rd time.

Not Shias, probably Zoroastrians or other Iranic religion where fire is their symbol

Statistics say 90% of Iran are Muslims, so you stick with your statistics.

You mean the tiny sect that they belong to that 90% of the 1.7 billion Muslims don't agree with and strongly disagree with. Or all their false beliefs and inventions/practices?

Or are you talking about their Grand AyatullahRATS systems of Holy Cow's that even most Shias of the world oppose?

Those guys below?

259dawy.jpg

You talking about those guys?

I never have shown any sign of anger or losing my temper. My language was blunt, but if you believe that you can piss me off then you are mistaken.
We are speaking about leaders of states and your obsession with them, always defending them, get angry when criticized.

Btw, if you trust Qassem Suleimani, you trust Press TV.

:lol: I only trust knowledge, instinct, and rationale.

Allawi cites 'dictatorship,' Iranian control in Iraq - Washington Times

"Iran Controls Iraq" | Fox News

RIGZONE - Musings: Iran Gaining Control of Iraq Without Firing A Shot?

Iran and Iraq, BFF (Best Friends Forever)? | Casey Research

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED NEO-CONS: IRAN CONTROLS IRAQ « The Burning Platform

Iranian general who controls Iraq steps out of the shadows | StratRisks

Dexter Filkins: Qassem Suleimani, the Middle East’s Most Powerful Operative : The New Yorker

Iran Runs Iraq Terror Network

28thkyv.jpg

Look @IamBengali troll a Saudi Arabian is not wearing traditional clothes! Time for you to jump around in happiness. Quick.

Very handsome looking man indeed. But it was really not needed to post irrelevant post here. I was just randomly asking out of curiosity why don't they wear casual Jeans and T-shirts in another thread. No need to take is as offense. Wear whatever you wish to. Everybody should be proud of their custom and clothing. If I starts wearing the Saud dress I may look funny and if a westerner start wearing lungi he may look funny.

For example look at this pic. Bollywood actor Abhishek. He surely looks funny because we are not used to see him in such attire. Same thing applies to you guys. Everybody has specific dress up and custom. That's the beauty. Be happy with your dress code.

HNEWy6.jpg

Last edited:
You mean the tiny sect that they belong to that 90% of the 1.7 billion Muslims don't agree with and strongly disagree with. Or all their false beliefs and inventions/practices?

No, it says 90% Muslism, also it is not 90% Shia either, no 90% of Iranians are Shia.
What is the percentage of Muslims in Saudi Arabia according to statistics ?
Better throw these statistics away.

Heres some statistics about Egypt.
According to the CIA World Factbook, approximately 91% of the population is Muslim and 9% is Christian (8% Coptic Orthodox, 1% other Christian).

91% ?
by name.

For the 2nd time AHL SAUD

They are a bunch of Saudi Arabians ready to blow up themselves to go to heaven.
But seriously sir,
Don't make it personal,
I am just asking and then as you said I am going to get lost,
In 2014, Monarchy, King, Son of king,
how come you are able to handle such disgrace.

As I explained before "you" is the pro Saud club as I mentioned a few posts earlier, that includes the several Saudis in this thread that are currently in defence of the Saud family.

I have not seen you do it though, however this was never personal for the 3rd time.

Not Shias, probably Zoroastrians or other Iranic religion where fire is their symbol
Not Muslims? LOL. Those are your Shias. Probably in Iraq. Don't you see the Arabic banners? Probably taken in Karbala or Najaf. You know the Makkah and Madinah for your Shia friends where they can lash themselves, put mud on themselves, pray to graves, cry all the time and dozens of other un-Islamic practices and nonsense they feed the ignorant masses.

Thank the Safawis for ruling you that long and converting you en masse.

Not even the important part that is.
However you go up in flames when they’re criticized, that’s what i’m saying.

Say whatever you want to say, I could care less. After all Iraq is nothing but a peddle for terror.

If you don't like people offending you then you should start thinking about the poor attitude you give to people.

We aren’t speaking about that, if you want to believe the upper then do so, i’m not here to convince you or any other about Iraq.

You suggested that I shouldn't trust PressTV, and I showed what others think of Iraq as of right now.

A colony to ... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom