What's new

Saudi King Names Son Makkah Governor

Not Muslims? LOL. Those are your Shias. Probably in Iraq. Don't you see the Arabic banners? Probably taken in Karbala or Najaf. You know the Makkah and Madinah for your Shia friends where they can lash themselves, put mud on themselves, pray to graves, cry all the time and dozens of other un-Islamic practices and nonsense they feed the ignorant masses.

Thank the Safawis for ruling you that long and converting you en masse.

No looks like Iran, religion in every place of the world changed very often, for what are you criticizing Shiism ?
Go argue with some christians if your of that type.

Anyway you Shias just celebrated that festival of yours (Muharram something). So how many did lash themselves?

Are they getting paid by those Mullah's for lashing themselves or what is going on? Do you think they would start to lash themselves in Makkah and Madinah if they were allowed to do it and 90% of all Muslims would accept such nonsense?

Sir, I mean no offence, But I don't think that's true.

Ops,
Sure, I will get lost.
But, 2014, Monarchy, Kingdom, His Son as Governor, Seriously,
Aaarrrgh,

Least is we don't crack-down on our own citizen population.

Your democratic play doesn't work with us.

Say whatever you want to say, I could care less. After all Iraq is nothing but a peddle for terror.

If you don't like people offending you then you should start thinking about the poor attitude you give to people.

You suggested that I shouldn't trust PressTV, and I showed what others think of Iraq as of right now.

A colony to ... :lol:

Alright since we are a province of Iran now you’re bordering Iran, happy ?

Not the topic, why are you trying to divert what I am saying, again this sensitiveness about ahl Saud exactly what i’m trying to prove.

This is ancient retarded behavior to worship some kings, drop it ( or drop your stick here ).

The next time someone talks shit about SAUD quit crying & feel free to criticize & insult if it makes you happy, surely we had good ones.

List of Prime Ministers of Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No one even givs a **** if you criticize republican leaders, be it of Iraq, Egypt or any other state, I see no one mind some insults to Sisi or the president.

now bow to the king @Yzd Khalifa :yay:

Anyway you Shias just celebrated that festival of yours (Muharram something). So how many did lash themselves?

Are they getting paid by those Mullah's for lashing themselves or what is going on? Do you think they would start to lash themselves in Makkah and Madinah if they were allowed to do it and 90% of all Muslims would accept such nonsense?

The stereotype of Shia, but Sunni stereotype is just as fucked up actually, I am speaking those extreme Salafis

Last edited:

Not the topic, why are you trying to divert what I am saying, again this sensitiveness about ahl Saud exactly what i’m trying to prove.

This is ancient retarded behavior to worship some kings, drop it ( or drop your stick here ).

The next time someone talks shit about SAUD quit crying & feel free to criticize & insult if it makes you happy, surely we had good ones.

No one even givs a **** if you criticize republican leaders, be it of Iraq, Egypt or any other state, I see no one mind some insults to Sisi or the president.

The stereotype of Shia, but Sunni stereotype is just as fucked up actually, I am speaking those extreme Salafis

So which extreme things are those so-called Salafis then doing? Don't talk about killing innocents or whatever some people do that claim to be Muslims or Sunnis. That is not Islam.

On the other hand all I am talking about is accepted BELIEFS in Shia Islam. Thousands if not millions of Shias would for example not be lashing themselves in the middle of Karbala, Najaf and elsewhere if it was unaccepted by the Shia clergy.

I mean all the other nonsense they believe in. Anyway don't care. As long as they don't try to spread in Muslim lands. They have no excuse to continue to be ignorant about their beliefs in this day and age.

You say that you are a Sunni Muslim. Ok, care to tell me which thing that Sunni Muslims are doing that is un-Islamic BY NATURE? I mean those that actually observe Islam. Go ahead.

Can you tell me what the hell this is? You probably have Shia relatives or at least Iraqi Shia friends…..

You see Muslims doing that when you frequent mosques across the world?
Little side comment, I see many "Aryans" in those clips, NOT.

Seriously which SANE Muslim can take this nonsense seriously?

‫عزاداری در یزد،هیئت نعیم آباد (2)، محرم 1391-Azadari Yazd‬‎ - YouTube

Another jewel. Some crying competition. Or men dressed in black part 1 million and 2.
I wanna met the guy (guys) who invented that sect.

Last edited:
So which extreme things are those so-called Salafis then doing? Don't talk about killing innocents or whatever some people do that claim to be Muslims or Sunnis. That is not Islam.

You say that you are a Sunni Muslim. Ok, care to tell me which thing that Sunni Muslims are doing that is un-Islamic BY NATURE? I mean those that actually observe Islam. Go ahead.

Thing is that Sunni muslims themsleves have big disagreements, hussain or something here the Egypt hating UK living jihadi wants to blow us all up, you have different views, I have different views.

As long as all those difference stay moderate there aren’t problems, but usually they’re extreme so we end up bombing each other.
So why do u ask me what Sunnis do wrong, every Sunni says something different, you even have different kinds of Salafis, some pro Saud and some that are ready to behead the Saud family.

Hitting with swords is retarded, but it is not harming others, Salafis which claim to be the best of all Sunnis however ruin the earth.

Very easy in fact. A tiny sect with plenty of un-Islamic practices and fantasy inventions. Their history shows it all.

259dawy.jpg

:lol:

:tup:

Can you tell me what the hell this is? You probably have Shia relatives or at least Iraqi Shia friends…..

Another jewel. Some crying competition. Or men dressed in black part 1 million and 2.
I wanna met the guy (guys) who invented that sect.

You need a reminder often that I am not arguing about which religion is real, go argue with some jews and christians while ur at it.

Thing is that Sunni muslims themsleves have big disagreements, hussain or something here the Egypt hating UK living jihadi wants to blow us all up, you have different views, I have different views.

As long as all those difference stay moderate there aren’t problems, but usually they’re extreme so we end up bombing each other.
So why do u ask me what Sunnis do wrong, every Sunni says something different, you even have different kinds of Salafis, some pro Saud and some that are ready to behead the Saud family.

Hitting with swords is retarded, but it is not harming others, Salafis which claim to be the best of all Sunnis however ruin the earth.

Nonsense. All political disagreements. Nothing to do with religion. I never had any religious disagreements with any Sunni Muslims regardless of which fiqh he follows and the differences are minimal. Real Salafis are not to be politically active and just follow traditional Islam. Nothing more and nothing less. Don't confuse all Muslims with Jihadits or people who are doing un-Islamic things.

You could not mention anything. I take that as a no then.

Also you must be crazy to think that Shias are united. Ever heard about the Zaydi's and all the Shia sects? If all Shias were united then they would follow the Grand AyatullahRAT in Qom. They don't.

What you talking about. I am not bombing anyone and nobody is bombing me. We Muslims diagree with the Shia beliefs as 90% of all Muslims disagree with just like we disagree with former extinct Muslim sects such as those below:

List of extinct Shia sects - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shias are a tiny minority. They don't speak for Muslims or represent them when 90% of all Muslims worldwide adhere to Sunni Islam. Like you apparently do and I do.

If you say not then we can say that Al-Qaeda in Iraq is representing Iraqis since they are also a tiny minority. You want that?

Don't have a inch of respect for that deluded and false sect. Keep it away from us Muslims and defend it among Shias. We don't want to follow their false beliefs.

THey have made a mockery out of Islam and turned it into I don't know what. Depressive, crying all the time, self-lashing, following some Mullah clergy like it was the Catholic Church, contrary to the basic teachings of Islam, mut'ah, taqqiyah, some nonsense beliefs about invincible and God-Like Imams etc.

You name it.

Insulting Muslims Caliphs, Mother of all believers Aisha (ra), the Sahabah, making their own hadiths up etc.

Sunni Muslims don't do those things.

Go respect such people as a Sunni yourself but don't expect us to do the same if they don't change.

They can continue to believe in their false beliefs for all I care just don't try to convince us of doing the same. Don't agree with their beliefs but does not mean that I have a problem with the person who happens to belief this.

I don't like communists but I know a friend of mine here in Denmark who is communist but who I otherwise like.

Last edited:

Who cares about Iraq, after all, you are already at each other's throats. :lol:

This is when you're going to be mistaken. Could you please show me any statement in this thread in which I defended a single individual? All what I said is to respond to bad-mouthing language about my country equally.

You have to bring an example in which it indicates that I worship this and that. Otherwise, this argument might turn from offensive tactics into defensive.:lol:

You are delusional :D

This is an international forum, in which everybody is entitled to respond to any post.I never asked anyone not to post an X or Y on any subject, nor did I cry out loud.

After all, you were the one suggesting not to trust that General :lol:

Let's see how this republican leader of yours will handle Al-Qaida's daily attacks on his own people. :rofl:

Hands off your pocket, put your hands where we can see them :sniper:

Nonsense. All political disagreements. Nothing to do with religion. I never had any religious disagreements with any Sunni Muslims regardless of which fiqh he follows and the differences are minimal.
Everything is political disagreements, like you’d care about some religious difference, you would accept the biggest rafidi if he was pro Saudi Arabia & current regime.

Real Salafis are not to be politically active and just follow traditional Islam. Nothing more and nothing less. Don't confuse all Muslims with Jihadits or people who are doing un-Islamic things.

You could not mention anything. I take that as a no then.
Who are you to decide ? Islam & politics go together, since Salafism is following tradiational Islam it is involving it with politics thus they want power and they do it with violence like in the old days, you trying to tell me they’re peaceful ?
Also you must be crazy to think that Shias are united.
When did I say they were ?

What you talking about. I am not bombing anyone and nobody is bombing me. We Muslims diagree with the Shia beliefs as 90% of all Muslims disagree with just like we disagree with former extinct Muslim sects such as those below
Again statistics, quit joking.

Shias are a tiny minority. They don't speak for Muslims or represent them when 90% of all Muslims worldwide adhere to Sunni Islam. Like you apparently do and I do

If you say not then we can say that Al-Qaeda in Iraq is representing Iraqis since they are also a tiny minority. You want that?
No one represents no one here or with religion.

THey have made a mockery of Islam and turned it into I don't know what. Depressive, crying all the time, self-lashing, following some Mullah clergy like it was the Catholic Church, contrary to the basic teachings of Islam, mut'ah, taqqiyah, some nonsense beliefs about invincible and God-Like Imams etc.

You name it.

Insulting Muslims Caliphs, Mother of all believers Aisha (ra), the Sahabah, making their own hadiths up etc.

Go respect such people as a Sunni yourself but don't expect us to do the same if they don't change.
During the caliphates people of the same sects killed each other for all I know so there will always be an enemy, even internal.

@Doritos11

Lastly I don't have a problem with any person insulting any political leader or head of state including that of KSA. I have a problem when somebody are attacking KSA and Saudi Arabians as they always do when they claim to only "insult/hate" the leaders. Those are the same few individuals on this forum who are trolling every Saudi Arabian thread. What do you want us to reply to them?

It is funny that I need to repeat that and more funnier since whenever anybody criticizes Iraq and the government you run to its defense and try and then you have the audacity to cry about us doing the same. Say what?

Lastly it seems that you once again are clueless about the Arab world, conditions in the ME and the Arab culture.

In the Arab world loyalty is a important virtue. Rulers, as long as they are just, are respected and it is common custom to respect them just like you respect elders, other people of high positions, sheikhs, emirs, sultans, kings etc. Respect does not mean worship. We only bow down to Allah (swt). Just like the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques Abdullah is doing despite his old age.

Iraqis are exactly the same. Eating everything row that their government sells to them and always support it. The reason why Saddam Hussein and others before him could last this long. Same with Al-Maliki. Arabs only rebel as the last option.

What do you want us to do? Go set the country on fire to get a so-called democratically elected leader or even worse some bloodthirsty dictator?

A given ruler will be removed if he does not serve his people sooner rather than later. That is certain as much as death is.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom