What's new

Saudi cleric claims Earth is stationary, does not revolve around Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
This gentleman was one of the best men to have born into Islam. His message of peace and his practicing it is a legend in India.

Well if that is the case then I cringe if this is the best that the almost 200 million big Indian Muslim community can come up with.

That Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was a fraud and a heretic in an Islamic sense. He might have been a good man (although I doubt his physical well-being) but that's not important here.

Prophet Muhammad (saws) was the last messenger of Allah (swt) which is universally accepted by mainstream Muslims of all sects, ethnicities and nationalities. It's a absolute cornerstone of Islam.

Islam is not some political party where you can change the rules every 10 years or so or whenever you please.

They can take monkeys or rats as gods for all I care. They should just quit attaching themselves to Islam as long as they believe in those false/heretical beliefs which are not accepted by any Muslim.

You are outside of the fold of Islam if you follow a man like that as your prophet. Simple as that.

Well if that is the case then I cringe if this is the best that the almost 200 million big Indian Muslim community can come up with.

That Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was a fraud and a heretic in an Islamic sense. He might have been a good man (although I doubt his physical well-being) but that's not important here.

Prophet Muhammad (saws) was the last messenger of Allah (swt) which is universally accepted by mainstream Muslims of all sects, ethnicities and nationalities. It's a absolute cornerstone of Islam.

Islam is not some political party where you can change the rules every 10 years or so or whenever you please.

They can take monkeys or rats as gods for all I care. They should just quit attaching themselves to Islam as long as they belief in those false/heretical beliefs accepted by all Muslims.
Yes, he is greatly revered here in India by many, including many Muslims. We also are among the few countries that consider Ahmedis to be full Muslims.

We Indians believe in the non absolutism of religion. So it is natural that an Indian chose a new path to reach God. For us (most of us) being a good man is faaaaaaaar better than being a shrewd and often merciless military commander.

Correction.. It's not just in this forum. But in the world. If they gave me a penny for each time they made a dumb story about us I would be a billionaire. Spending good time on my mega yacht and traveling the world on bored my private 747! What a wonderful life it would be :dance3::partay:

Still thinking about sailing across the entire coastline of the Arabian Peninsula? Along some of the best beaches in the world and the thousands of tropical islands while making a stop at the "Galapagos Islands of the East" in the form of the Socotra Islands? I mean when not getting caught by Somalian pirates in the process.:laughcry:

Yes, he is greatly revered here in India by many, including many Muslims. We also are among the few countries that consider Ahmedis to be full Muslims.

We Indians believe in the non absolutism of religion. So it is natural that an Indian chose a new path to reach God. For us (most of us) being a good man is faaaaaaaar better than being a shrewd and often merciless military commander.

I am telling you that people can believe what they want to. I am not going to bother them or anybody regardless of his or her religion. I am just telling you that their beliefs are not accepted by mainstream Muslims. They are against the core teachings of Islam.

It's like saying to a Christian that Isa (as) was not the son of God. That's what we are talking about in comparison.

Let them believe what they want to but they should quit attaching themselves to Islam. Muslims don't accept them as Muslims.

Still thinking about sailing across the entire coastline of the Arabian Peninsula? Along some of the best beaches in the world and the thousands of tropical islands while making a stop at the "Galapagos Islands of the East" in the form of the Socotra Islands? I mean when not getting caught by Somalian pirates in the process.:laughcry:

I am telling you that people can believe what they want to. I am not going to bother them or anybody regardless of his or her religion. I am just telling you that their beliefs are not accepted by mainstream Muslims. They are against the core teachings of Islam.

It's like saying to a Christian that Isa (as) was not the son of God. That's what we are talking about in comparison.

Let them believe what they want to but they should quit attaching themselves to Islam. Muslims don't accept them as Muslims.
Ok...got your point. :)
I have no issue if they give up being Muslims. In fact our Ghar Wapsi brigade will be happy, and there will be more stability as well.

@SarthakGanguly

Look I am not against them as individuals just like I am not against non-Muslims. I disagree with their beliefs. That's all.

We Muslims follow the Noble Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saws). We believe, regardless of being Sunnis and Shias (all the madahib/fiqh in those two sects included), Sufis etc. that Prophet Muhammad (saws) was the final messenger of Allah (swt). Not a certain Mirza Ghulam Ahmad who funded his obscure sect/movement in 1889.

"He claimed to be the Mujaddid (divine reformer) of the Fourteenth Islamic century, the promised Messiah and Mahdi. His followers are known as Ahmadis.[1][2] Ghulam Ahmad declared that Jesus (or Isa) had in fact survived crucifixion and migrated to Kashmir, where he died a natural death. He claimed to have been divinely appointed as the Messiah, in the spirit and power of Jesus.[3] Ghulam Ahmad is regarded by many mainstream Muslims as a heretic, for claiming to be a non-law-bearing (or deputy) prophet after Muhammad, whom mainstream Muslims believe to be the final prophet sent to guide mankind.[4]"

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't know much about Hinduism but I guess that you have fundamental core beliefs in your faith too which all Hindu sects can agree upon. Or that there have been/are movements that claimed/claim to be Hindu but which are not accepted by mainstream Hindus.

Look, I have had Jehovah's Witnesses visiting my apartment here in Copenhagen a few times and other missionaries of different faiths. They were all very friendly people but I politely told them that I disagree with their teachings and that they are wasting their time.

@al-Hasani I'm getting my guns buddy :sniper::guns:

@SarthakGanguly

Look I am not against them as individuals just like I am not against non-Muslims. I disagree with their beliefs. That's all.

We Muslims follow the Noble Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saws). We believe, regardless of being Sunnis and Shias (all the madahib/fiqh in those two sects included), Sufis etc. that Prophet Muhammad (saws) was the final messenger of Allah (swt). Not a certain Mirza Ghulam Ahmad who funded his obscure sect/movement in 1889.

"He claimed to be the Mujaddid (divine reformer) of the Fourteenth Islamic century, the promised Messiah and Mahdi. His followers are known as Ahmadis.[1][2] Ghulam Ahmad declared that Jesus (or Isa) had in fact survived crucifixion and migrated to Kashmir, where he died a natural death. He claimed to have been divinely appointed as the Messiah, in the spirit and power of Jesus.[3] Ghulam Ahmad is regarded by many mainstream Muslims as a heretic, for claiming to be a non-law-bearing (or deputy) prophet after Muhammad, whom mainstream Muslims believe to be the final prophet sent to guide mankind.[4]"

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't know much about Hinduism but I guess that you have fundamental core beliefs in your faith too which all Hindu sects can agree upon. Or that there have been/are movements that claimed/claim to be Hindu but which are not accepted by mainstream Hindus.

Look, I have had Jehovah's Witnesses visiting my apartment here in Copenhagen a few times and other missionaries of different faiths. They were all very friendly people but I politely told them that I disagree with their teachings and that they are wasting their time.

No, relax. I don't judge. You have your beliefs and I have mine. You are honest in expressing your views and so am I. It is nice. :) Not necessarily agreeing with your POV, but it's good to NOT have misunderstandings. :agree:

why its a big deal i dont really get it
i hate saudi clergy but he can blab whatever he wants unless he is preaching hatred
isnt it freedom of speech
what he is saying is idiotic but he believes it so does millions of christians all around the world who believe earth is only 6000 years old what about them we dont see people calling their countries living in 6 century
why is every one obsessed what a cleric says who the hell cares

Fascinating.. I never read or heard of such a belief from Indians. I wonder what their means propulsion was?

@syedali73 can you please provide our friend here with the pictures of that rocket please ............................

why its a big deal i dont really get i hate saudi clergy but he can blab whatever he wants
isnt it freedom of speech
what he is saying is idiotic but he believes it so does millions of christians all around the world who believe earth is only 6000 years old what about them we dont see people calling their countries living in 6 century
why is every one obsessed what a cleric says who the hell cares

Define "Saudi Arabian clergy". This Afro-Arab cleric is a completely unknown individual. His answer had/has nothing to do with religion or Islam. He was not giving out any fatwa either. He was simply answering a question about the earth's rotation somewhere in Sharjah (UAE) it seems. Something that he has no clue about as a theologian as he is not a scientist.

Saudi Arabia has some of the most knowledgeable Islamic clerics in the world who memorized the Noble Qur'an when they were yet small children.

Those 20 years or so old recent laws in KSA (such as the idiotic ban on women driving) have nothing to do with religion.

Even female Saudi Arabian news hosts laugh at such laws openly when discussing with supporters of this "law" which in reality is not a law in the first place. Requires a bit of study for persons wanting to know more.

Look at the two Saudi Arabian women in this video who cannot stop laughing;

The man speaking in that video claims to be a historian yet he discusses this. Simply too many fools like everywhere else that want to have their 2 minutes of fame. We never see them again.

Last edited:
correct me if i am wrong In quran it is mentioned that "allah has spread the earth like a carpet or something".

define saudi clergy
i didnt knew he was not a member of clergy
but they are hated by me and a lot of saudis too for their rigidity they stance against social reforms that limits what saudi royals can do and cannot
for example
allowing women to drive issue
from what i know they have a problem with no one else does]

and i m not blaming all of them sure there are many knowledgeable clerics
but my question is do they hold the power to question those who have the real power
u yourself have explained to many members here that clergy is the most powerful group in your country even more powerful then the royals

Last edited:
Yes, ancient Indians were masters of plastic surgery, and father of plastic surgery is an Indian.

Sushruta: father of plastic surgery. - PubMed - NCBI

But then to cultural slaves of Arabs from Al-Bakistan, everything before Bin Qasim is jahiliya.

Yeah yeah yeah, but ancient Indians did not teach their offspring how to behave while interacting with outsiders.

Now go back to your hindutva hole or I will shove your slave rant right up your tiny little Indian a$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom