What's new

Saudi cleric claims Earth is stationary, does not revolve around Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
@al-Hasani btw the same day this came out a Saudi taxi tried to kidnap rape and steal money from an Indian teacher in aljouf but thank god he was caught in a check point. Don't help spread such things about your Saudi brothers especially when it's brought out of context.
Women being raped is one of the worst crimes on earth. But when it happens in Saudi I think you know that the affect is 100 times worse. We don't have the psychological help centres for such cases. Or let me be more accurate a victim in Saudi won't find the support needed like a victim in the US. I know this as fact cuz I'm Saudi and iv been going to the states since I was a kid. And that's another thing he meant.

Brother, don't tell me that you support this ban? Women are allowed to drive in all other countries in the world. Including ALL other Arab countries.

Countries with 100 times worse road infrastructure, less road safety (not that the situation in KSA is great on this front), much, much bigger crime rates allow women to drive. Those cannot be valid excuses.

Actually such centers do exist from my knowledge and psychiatrists and psychologists within the country can also deal with rape victims. It's just that this is an enormous stigma but that's the same in every other Arab and Muslim country and dare I say every other country of the world.

Firstly I am against this law because it has no basis in Islam. Women during the time of Prophet Muhammad (saws) road horses and camels. In Pre-Islamic times Arabia even had Queens as rulers. The most famous ancient queen in the world arguably being Queen of Sheba.

Secondly it creates a very bad exposure for the country and people. People will judge all other laws in KSA (despite there being very good laws, despite KSA being a well-functioning welfare state etc.) based on this sole law.

Thirdly it's a huge economic burden for families.

Fourthly it limits the movement of women and limits them from being more independent.

Fifhtly there is no proof whatsoever that rapes would suddenly increase (not that they are high to begin with) just because women would have a right to drive.

I am sorry but nobody has succeeded in convincing me that this law is a correct one. I dislike it very much.

@al-Hasani any back to topic. Remember RAND report again
Is it worth being on CNN ?!
If he was philipino priest do you think it will be on CNN ?

View attachment 194209

Of course not but we know that KSA is a obsession of many.

Very good. With morons like him in charge we must never fear that the arabic world can ever be a rival of the west.

Then best way for you is to produce a counter argument against his "travelling to China by plane hypothesis"............... present something that proves him wrong. For the time being I am still thinking how to counter that.

People these days will believe anything, so why even worry if people believe him or not.

Are you kidding me? The earth rotates with a specific velocity. The airplane on the ground has the same velocity. You on your computer as well. As soon as the airplane starts its engines and gains velocity it adds its speed to the pre existing rotational speed of earth and because of this travels. If you would stop an airplane in mid air it it would still have the velocity it had when it did stand on ground. With the very same methods are satelites working in geosynchronous orbits

@al-Hasani

Unleash you rage upon him.

I don't take that guy seriously whenever he discusses Muslims. The rise of the Arab world is inevitable on all fronts (like that of other developing regions of the world) nor is that unknown Afro-Arab cleric a spokesman for 450 million or so Arabs out there.

I explained myself already in this thread.

its FAKE :crazy:

Wahhabite saudis are the most open-minded and scientifically progressive people in the world .

Jew farsis at work in this thread .

shame on all you jews
Thats a hindu- zionist conspiracy to disgrace islam. :P

@al-Hasani

Unleash you rage upon him.
spanking.gif

I don't take that guy seriously whenever he discusses Muslims. The rise of the Arab world is inevitable on all fronts (like that of other developing regions of the world) nor is that unknown Afro-Arab cleric a spokesman for 450 million or so Arabs out there.

I explained myself already in this thread.

I'm going to miss your hypothetical answer to his post. Had I said such thing, you would have written a novel for me. :(

Are you kidding me? The earth rotates with a specific velocity. The airplane on the ground has the same velocity. You on your computer as well. As soon as the airplane starts its engines and gains velocity it adds its speed to the pre existing rotational speed of earth and because of this travels. If you would stop an airplane in mid air it it would still have the velocity it had when it did stand on ground. With the very same methods are satelites working in geosynchronous orbits
No, thats Christians conspiracy. There is nothing like relative velocity. The Christians planted the Galileo and Newton to defame islam.

I'm going to miss your hypothetical answer to his post. Had I said such thing, you would have written a novel for me. :(

I am almost never angry when I am replying on PDF. If I was angry I would not have been able to write such long and detailed posts this quickly.

The last time I was angry was when I saw a sad picture of victims (children) of the illegitimate and genocidal Al-Assad regime in Syria. When I saw @Antaréss lovely avatar I forgot it.
Markus is not a Farsi either.

That sums it up bro, I understand. No one takes our special place. We are enemy number 1. Don't even think of giving that place to someone else.

Where have I ever hidden that? Don't pretend that it's not the other way around because that's the case too. I don't care. Had it not been for Farsi meddling all over the Arab world and by users here on PDF too I could not care less about you guys.

You can leave Islam too. Do whatever you please. Not stopping you.

Where have I ever hidden that? Don't pretend that it's not the other way around because that's the case too. I don't care. Had it not been for Farsi meddling all over the Arab world and by users here on PDF too I could not care less about you.

I wouldn't derail this useless thread more than this, but we have lots of disagreements which actually can be solved, even without much compromise from both sides. This is not the place to discuss and I'm too tired since I just got back from work. Maybe later.

I wouldn't derail this useless thread more than this, but we have lots of disagreements which actually can be solved, even without much compromise from both sides. This is not the place to discuss and I'm too tired since I just got back from work. Maybe later.

Yes, 1400 years of anti-Arab phobia (for obvious reasons) in Iran is going to change overnight. Don't forget that the generation that brought your current rulers to power is still the Shah's generation.

All it takes for an Arab (whatever Arab country he is from, whatever religion he has, ideology etc.) to know that cordial ties with the majority of Persians is impossible is to visit a few Iranian forums. Vice versa the other way around.

This is not about Al-Saud, Mullah's or whatever as you might believe. This animosity will go on long after the House of Saud and the Mullah's will be nothing more than a small chapter in a huge novel containing hundreds of chapters and covering millenniums of history.

The only solution is to avoid each other. Simple as that. I don't believe in failed "reconciliation projects" that will not last for more than a few hours before everything returns to normal.

As long as your regime is meddling in the Arab world (in a very negative way) you will get nothing more than hatred from the majority of the 450 million or so Arabs. If you stop meddling then most people will ignore you unless you by then will have caused too much havoc in the region for this generation or the upcoming to forget about it. But when those generations will be gone and no meddling will have taken place in the meantime avoiding each other will work.

@Rakan.SA

We can take our discussion in this thread below;

Arabic Coffee shop | Page 337

Last edited:
You want to meet an angry Arab ? That will be me. And the only thing that makes me happy is seeing you face to face :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom