What's new

Saudi Billionaire Businesswoman Marries Her Pakistani Driver

Driver and boss can actually fall in love. My cousin driver is quite handsome and he even express his love to my cousin which is a medical doctor, but the love is a prohibited one as my cousin has already been married so she fired that driver.

no offence to the driver but Imran Khan and people like the driver are totally different, one is a driver, the other was a Oxford graduate, good looking and athletic and a world class cricketer, connections with big people and had ladies running after him left right and centre.
For you maybe graduation from Oxford is a big thing but not for many
Specially when it’s in third division lol

For you maybe graduation from Oxford is a big thing but not for many
Specially when it’s in third division lol
Not saying it’s a big thing, I’m just saying not everyone can aspire to marry people like Imran Khan did, he married arguably the richest family in the uk, if it wasn’t for him being In Oxford he would’ve never met her.

Folks just found out it's fake news i.e. the part about her being billionaire. She's a writer, the driver is either Afghan or Pakistani according to the BBC.

SUKKAR HY

otherwise, by next week, 1000s more pakistani drivers of saudia women.
would have proposed,
got slapped
and then deported to pakistan

.. which -- would surley make a BIG HOLE , IN
imran khans SAUDIA REMITTANCES,

we dont want that DO WE.

pray for rain------
n deal with the mudd!
Not saying it’s a big thing, I’m just saying not everyone can aspire to marry people like Imran Khan did, he married arguably the richest family in the uk, if it wasn’t for him being In Oxford he would’ve never met her.

he met seta also?
wrong place /right time!

the result follows till now.................

The sad bit is that instead of wishing well and celebrating that the young woman found someone out of nowhere to change both their lives - the typical Pakistani mentality and response when sharing this video on sois “Oh wow, him, what is his stature? He get this and I’m in doldrums?”
it reflects on what we have been taught as a nation and common society values that circulate. While this may not be limited to Pakistan (our neighborhood isn’t exactly any less spiteful) but it only matters to us because it keeps is from seeing positive developments or even being positive for our own lives.
Envy doesn’t get anyone anywhere.

Some folks were wishing this young man well - and they truly do represent a better portion of positive growth.

True love is priceless.

Also some people don't give a f@ck.

Good luck to them both!

It is not an achievement to marry old spinster like her. If she was really that amazing , pretty sure saudi men would have chased after her. The only silver lining is that she is a billionaire.

Be like Imran,, marry a woman half his age who belongs to royal family and is very pretty.
for getting high value women social circle also matters a lot in addition to more conventional attributes , imran was a cricketing legend and used to have a high profile circle too , i would say if the news is true driver has a bigger achievement

It isn't that simple. Good looking people are not a commodity exclusive to particular ethnic groups, there are plenty of fine Saudi/Arab men to choose from. And in many societies, marriages are not just about love. Tribal ties matter a lot, as does the ability of the husband to be able to provide for the woman and improve her social standing. He also needs to impress the woman's family.

A Pakistani driver ticks none of these boxes for a Saudi billionaire.

"There are a million other fish but I want just this fish only!"

You know how it goes. What you say makes sense but loves does not lol

Back
Top Bottom