What's new

My name is Pakistan and I’m not an Arab

This 1000 years story is surely taught in madrasas. Even, moderators started believing in it..

perhaps you should learn to request better comprehension if you dont understand.

the 1000 years of Mohammedan presence as Rulers of Indian lands

Indian lands.. means any section of India.. be it the coastal areas of present day Sindh or Bengal.. at different times.. with different rulers. The Tughlaks never ruled all of India.. nor did Tipu Sultan.. but the history of the first "rule" of an Indian land under a Muslim..does go to a 1000 years.

But then again, Internet Hindus are easy to predict.

indus-valley-civilization-map.jpg

As per your own source,Out of the total 4 major sites.3 were in present Geography of Pakistan.beside this any region falling under the above map belong to Pakistan.

anyway Course of Indus river

93% within Present Pakistan
5% India
2% Tibet,china

. Provinces with Indus Valley Civilization Sites: Sindh, Rajasthan, Punjab(both East & West), UP, Gujrat, Baluchistan, Haryana, Kashmir, Maharashtra.:coffee:

Course of Indus river

Pakistan (93%)
India (5%)
China (2%)

Indus River - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Name your similarities lol, your culture comes from Vedic civilization not IVC.

But we incorporated some characteristic of IVC like Pashupati who was a major diety in IVC culture is one of the most important god in hinduism, Shiva.

perhaps you should learn to request better comprehension if you dont understand.

Indian lands.. means any section of India.. be it the coastal areas of present day Sindh or Bengal.. at different times.. with different rulers. The Tughlaks never ruled all of India.. nor did Tipu Sultan.. but the history of the first "rule" of an Indian land under a Muslim..does go to a 1000 years.

But then again, Internet Hindus are easy to predict.
I agree, but you do see where he can become confused?

Last edited:
But we incorporated some characteristic of IVC like Pashupati who was a major diety in IVC culture is one of the most important god in hinduism, Shiva.

That is just a theory that shiva evolved from that seal, it is not accepted as fact academically. It could be depicting anything or just a dude. The writing on top of the seal is key to solving mystery.

At least you guys can be Pakistanis
You name yourselfs as Hussain, Abdul, Rahim all borrowed from Arabic, But same is not the case with Chinese, Indonesian, Turkish Muslim (they name themselves as per their culture)
Pakistanis and other sub continent Muslims need to get away from Arab slave mentality
:rofl: we name oursleves as a mark of being Muslim........Our culture is Islam..

Why do you name yourselves as Sri, Rama or whatever and not chini, patlo (I mean those are your "cultural" names) Rama and all is religious names ...if this sound stupid that is exactly how your comment sounded!

Have you heard Malay names? Its like Besar bin kecil...meaning big son of small! Lovely isnt it? Name your child that ;)

Last edited:
:rofl: we name oursleves as a mark of being Muslim........Our culture is Islam..

Why do you name yourselves as Sri, Rama or whatever and not chini, patlo (I mean those are your "cultural" names) Rama and all is religious names ...if this sound stupid that is exactly how your comment sounded!

Have you heard Malay names? Its like Besar bin kecil...meaning big son of small! Lovely isnt it? Name your child that ;)
So you are saying that that Turkish, Chinese, Indonesian Muslims donot have Islamic culture

Here I want to say that some of the Pakistani people don't reflect us all.
We don't hate you but your policies toward us. If someone hate some particular religion then you should guide them instead of insulting.. You will gain respect in this..

Sir,
I am neither insulting nor guiding the member on religious matters, just showing him todays intolarate social condition just because of some teachers we believe are teaching us the truth of world.

I simpaly dont know how any one can hate any religion in which billions of people believe.

What I was tought is "God is one & all of us call him in different names or please him in different mathods".
Now I believe in this theory only... whatever any high head says I believe in this theory.

Is your dumbness contagious ..?
I presented you some facts based on demographic data sets
You have nothing to contribute nor any rationale to counter my argument
So stop trolling, and give a honest thought about the cultural invasion happening in your society

Who wants to claim pundit ancestry? Being pundit meant taking care of mandir and waiting for left over food. Pathetic!
Its only in Bharat pundits have become somewhat respectable. They liked the idea of being beggars and eating left over food so much that some of them left for India, and in process created caste system. Though today you guys don't look like punjabis at all.
You have no Idea about Pundits/Brahmins.
Brahmins were the consultants to Kings (like Chanakya, Shukracharya, etc). King was only a signing authority, the think tank behind his actions (where to spend, lands to conquer, who should be punished etc.) were Brahmins

I presented you some facts based on demographic data sets
You have nothing to contribute nor any rationale to counter my argument
So stop trolling, and give a honest thought about the cultural invasion happening in your society

Yes moronic assumptions based on your stupid assumptions thanks to zero knowledge reguarding the non issue.

I agree, but you do see where he can become confused?
From a usual perception. The idea the Muslims did rule over Indian lands immediately requires a knee jerk reaction.

Back
Top Bottom