What's new

My name is Pakistan and I’m not an Arab

even Arabs were idol worshipers.

NOW i think you and all others and writers to such inferiority complex laden articles need to rephrase the statement to

"Why always those who's ancestors were Hindus are having this ARAB phobia and why they are hell bent on proving hey we are NOT arabs we are past hindus"

Seriously i have never came up with this inferiority complex in my province KPK. We dont have an issue with Allah Hafiz but these hindus turned muslim neo liberals always base their argument "heeey replace Allah Hafiz with Khuda Hafiz" :P because according to these neo liberal extremists they illiterately think Allah Hafiz sounds Arab/ic .
But why did people switched to Allah Hafiz from Khuda Hafiz in the first place? Or they always used Allah Hafiz?

You are not getting it do you? We mostly stopped using biraderi names, let alone using hindu names. Your iq level is lower then Indian monkey. We use persian/arabic names because in them there is no concept of hindu castes. Everyone is equal. Your peanut sized brain will not understand this.
Don't talk about equality even Muslims have surnames like Syed/Siddhaqui who boasts about their purity
Secondly caste cannot be determined by first name
This is the dumbest thing I've heard so far.. Thank you.
Truth hurts:D

why some pakistanis use the caste "rajput" which is an elite hindu caste .

No such a thing as rajput elite in our pure land. They are just like anyone else. Here we have biraderis like Janjua, Ghakkars, not rajputs.

Please don't compare yourself to ancient brahmins of Rig Vedic era. Its insulting to our ancestors. You are result of Ganga Hindusism and horrible caste system.
There was no caste system in Rig Vedic society, at least not racist caste system like there is today.
1)Again, Gyaan from a chamar.:lol: Every one now wants to be Brahmins who constituted only 2% of the society.

2) Modi, the future of India, is from a backward class. Dhoni, the Cricket captain, is from backward class. All top posts are now filled with people who are not from so called upper classes. Brahmins are now pushed to either media or to academics.

But why did people switched to Allah Hafiz from Khuda Hafiz in the first place? Or they always used Allah Hafiz?

Both are in use here in Pakistan but only those who's ancestry might had some low castes in the past feels agitated . everyone is free to use either Khuda Hafiz or Allah Hafiz.

1)Again, Gyaan from a chamar.:lol: Every one now wants to be Brahmins who constituted only 2% of the society.

2) Modi, the future of India, is from a backward class. Dhoni, the Cricket captain, is from backward class. All top posts are now filled with people who are not from so called upper classes. Brahmins are now pushed to either media or to academics.

No one wants to be brahmin. Most brahmins converted adopted other surnames, because in punjab brahmin meant weak and beggar who was on mercy of zamindars food. Everyone was equal in Punjab, read history. Don't confuse brahmins of other regions and how dominated they are to punjab.

Rig Vedic society was casteless, anyone could become pundit. Don't compare your casteist self to them.

Your 100% cricket team is from upper caste. Please tell me 1 name who is lower caste. Lower caste despite making 85% of population can't find themselves in Indian team.

Both are in use here in Pakistan but only those who's ancestry might had some low castes in the past feels agitated . everyone is free to use either Khuda Hafiz or Allah Hafiz.
Ok Thanks.

No one wants to be brahmin. Most brahmins converted adopted other surnames, because in punjab brahmin meant weak and beggar who was on mercy of zamindars food. Everyone was equal in Punjab, read history. Don't confuse brahmins of other regions and how dominated they are to punjab.

Rig Vedic society was casteless, anyone could become pundit. Don't compare your casteist self to them.

Your 100% cricket team is from upper caste. Please tell me 1 name who is lower caste. Lower caste despite making 85% of population can't find themselves in Indian team.

:D simple . Indian brahmins were outsiders ??? ;)

Another nice topic of troll for our indian members
For me being a muslim is enough (Alhamdulilah and also proud to be a Pakistani) and racism is totally fobidden in Islam so please avoid discriminating between muslims by opening such topics
The last sermon of Hazrat Mohammed (S.A.W) is a true example for any muslim to avoid racism

But you people have no similarity with IVC ...

Present iranian people has no similarity with zorastheism but still they are the indigenous people of once zorastheism follower

IVC was established on the course of Indus river and 95% of indus river course is through Pakistan and only 5% to india.

We pakistanis indeed changed our religion but not our roots.

I use Khuda Hafiz, all my friends use Allah Hafiz. It made me uncomfortable that I was only one who said Khuda Hafiz. Our family uses Khuda Hafiz and so do I. I think its really a personal choice. I prefer khuda hafiz though.

Last edited:
Present iranian people has no similarity with zorastheism but still they are the indigenous people of once zorastheism follower

IVC was established on the course of Indus river and 95% of indus river course is through Pakistan and only 5% to india

We pakistanis indeed changed our religion but not our roots.

indus-valley-civilization-map.jpg

Back
Top Bottom