What's new

My name is Pakistan and I’m not an Arab

Arabs are minority in Islam. South Asian people are in majority. Don't be a servant to Arabs. Be proud to be Pakistani. Be proud to be South Asian.

You are not getting the point, I know you lack comprehension skills and lag in IQ level so will explain in detail
Chinese Muslims have Chinese Names
Indonesian Muslims have Indonesian Names
Turkish Muslims have Turkish Names
But Punjabi/Sindhi/Bihari/Bengauli Muslims have Arabic Names
Here comes Arab Slave mentality into picture

You are not getting it do you? We mostly stopped using biraderi names, let alone using hindu names. Your iq level is lower then Indian monkey. We use persian/arabic names because in them there is no concept of hindu castes. Everyone is equal. Your peanut sized brain will not understand this.

This is the dumbest thing I've heard so far.. Thank you.

You are not getting the point, I know you lack comprehension skills and lag in IQ level so will explain in detail

This is the dumbest thing I've heard so far.. Thank you.

You are not getting it do you? We mostly stopped using biraderi names, let alone using hindu names. Your iq level is lower then Indian monkey. We use persian/arabic names because in them there is no concept of hindu castes. Everyone is equal. Your peanut sized brain will not understand this.
why some pakistanis use the caste "rajput" which is an elite hindu caste .

Don't insult chamars next time, these chamars look more aryan then Gaur/ghobber Brahmins or whatever
Gyaan from a chamar.:lol: but,as i said "All men are created equal", but Brahmins are Brahmins.:smitten:It was true in the time of Maurya, the first Indian empire and so was in the time of Maratha, the last Indian empire or in the present age.

Why is it hard for Pakistanis to accept that there ancestors practised pagan religions (hinduism in their case) before converting to Islam. The whole world was pagan before the advent of modern religions even the arabs.

even Arabs were idol worshipers.

NOW i think you and all others and writers to such inferiority complex laden articles need to rephrase the statement to

"Why always those who's ancestors were Hindus are having this ARAB phobia and why they are hell bent on proving hey we are NOT arabs we are past hindus"

Seriously i have never came up with this inferiority complex in my province KPK. We dont have an issue with Allah Hafiz but these hindus turned muslim neo liberals always base their argument "heeey replace Allah Hafiz with Khuda Hafiz" :P because according to these neo liberal extremists they illiterately think Allah Hafiz sounds Arab/ic .

Sorry my English is probably 3-4th language, solo hablo español y punjabi

Nah I said your English is better than turbo charged who basically posted pictures all the time. What up with your avatar though? If you are trying to insult them you should remove it. :nono:

It would be an utter ridiculous approach to swing this sort of multidimensional civilization to a single dimensional one based upon just religious resemblance. Islam might have originated in Arab, but not necessarily people who adopt it as their faith have to become like Arabs because identity of a country depends not just on religion solemnly.

The less a country endeavors to observe in religion and it's sources for it's historical antiquity much better for it's national interest. For Pakistan (or any other Islamic country),national identity does not necessarily have to reserve it's authority in Arabian Peninsula, simply because this country's geographical location and it's religio-cultural history do not permit it to commit such blunder. This is the region where the flows of ancient civilizations like the Greeks,scythians,Arabs and Persians from west, Turko-Mongols from north and the Indians from near East intermingled with each other over a period of two thousand long years.

Before Islam, this region has closely associated itself with two more other ancient religions which were fervently practised by people living in this region.A substantial number of different races amalgamated here forming a unique pool of populace living under the banner of different kingdoms of Sakas, Parthians or Bactrian Greeks.How would we ignore such vital factors while exhausting ourselves to search for an identity?

Gyaan from a chamar.:lol: but,as i said "All men are created equal", but Brahmins are Brahmins.:smitten:It was true in the time of Maurya, the first Indian empire and so was in the time of Maratha, the last Indian empire or in the present age.

Please don't compare yourself to ancient brahmins of Rig Vedic era. Its insulting to our ancestors. You are result of Ganga Hindusism and horrible caste system.

There was no caste system in Rig Vedic society, at least not racist caste system like there is today.

Nah I said your English is better than turbo charged who basically posted pictures all the time. What up with your avatar though? If you are trying to insult them you should remove it. :nono:
Bro i have huge respect for them. The avatar is out of respect for great men.

Back
Top Bottom