What's new

Saudi Arabian education catching up with world’s best

What link? :what: I never attached any. You may refer to the OP's though. 

Yes, sir. They teach everything from language to science! I never liked my French subjects though :lol:
French Subjects why they teach you that ?

I am asking a serious question are you guys taught Tafseer and Hadees and Fiqh 

Sir only thing they want to imrove is tell students about latest scientific developments focus on lab and research and experiments develop new things in case off Islamic studies no need to change that and specially to please west
Lol again... if they teach this nonsense then good luck for world class education...... FYI... you can't apply probability (chance) to things that have happened (example, what is the probability that India would get independence in 1947 august 15? 1). Also, there is something called thermodynamic probability... just go through that.... 
What link? :what: I never attached any. You may refer to the OP's though.

Corrected myself, thanks. OP's link says only about Arabic and Islamic studies... The content of the "science" is in question...

Lol again... if they teach this nonsense then good luck for world class education...... FYI... you can't apply probability (chance) to things that have happened (example, what is the probability that India would get independence in 1947 august 15? 1). Also, there is something called thermodynamic probability... just go through that.... 

Corrected myself, thanks. OP's link says only about Arabic and Islamic studies... The content of the "science" is in question...

Sigh, -_- The matter in question is the reform of religion, and all.

You can apply probability to the past in case you don't know what happened.
If I tell you that I flipped a coin (that 90% of the time produces tail) yesterday and make you guess the result, you would use probability.

That said, the lecture is lacking to say the least. It doesn't look like a scientific university lecture to me, if it is then it's a sad thing.

This is very strange.

By in Large I think that the education department is taking the king for a ride. Literally.

Who the hell sends people to do TOEFEL ( with ticket, medical insurance, residence and pocket allowance) to Europe ?

A lot of foreign higher education programs are getting abused, and people are using them as a paid vacation.

Saudi Arabia have given at least Citizenship to Million of Refugees from Palestine, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Now Syria as Saudi Arabia Petro Dollars are just getting eaten up by Zionist Imperialist Racist Supremacist Nazi Crusaders from West especially during Gulf War and even after the War, Saudi Arabia instead of showing Mercy to Muslims from Arab Middle east and Greater Middle East, they throw Billions of Dollars on Prostitutes, Night Clubs, Cars, Palaces that is Why Anger of Allah is coming down on Saudi Arabia and other Oil Rich countries 
:lol: :omghaha:

More incomprehensive nonsense.

Yes, our women that are preparing food at home or elsewhere use a high pressure cooker such as the one below when making certain dishes.

2hziw08.gif

I know that you hate the House of Saud and everything they do but can you for once stop trolling and derailing every thread about Saudi Arabia?

This has nothing to do with the House of Saud or Libya. What do you not understand? I already provided you a link to your empty claim. The rest of your posting are just the usual incomprehensive nonsense.
Saudi Arabia have given at least Citizenship to Million of Refugees from Palestine, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Now Syria as Saudi Arabia Petro Dollars are just getting eaten up by Zionist Imperialist Racist Supremacist Nazi Crusaders from West especially during Gulf War and even after the War, Saudi Arabia instead of showing Mercy to Muslims from Arab Middle east and Greater Middle East, they throw Billions of Dollars on Prostitutes, Night Clubs, Cars, Palaces that is Why Anger of Allah is coming down on Saudi Arabia and other Oil Rich countries

You can apply probability to the past in case you don't know what happened.
If I tell you that I flipped a coin (that 90% of the time produces tail) yesterday and make you guess the result, you would use probability.

That said, the lecture is lacking to say the least. It doesn't look like a scientific university lecture to me, if it is then it's a sad thing.
Check texan sharpshooter fallacy..... you can't apply probability to past event, but you can assign it to future ones based on past event/experience... in any way, evolution and abiogenesis are not random events and guided by laws of physics and chemistry, hence probability can't be applied (that is why statistical thermodynamic is relevant)

Check texan sharpshooter fallacy..... you can't apply probability to past event, but you can assign it to future ones based on past event/experience... in any way, evolution and abiogenesis are not random events and guided by laws of physics and chemistry, hence probability can't be applied (that is why statistical thermodynamic is relevant)

Evolution is an unproven theory with no foundation whatsoever (Notice the word foundation), you have to be a world class idiot to blindly believe in it.

Evolution is an unproven theory with no foundation whatsoever (Notice the word foundation), you have to be a world class idiot to blindly believe in it.

Same could be said about religion, creation etc....

You spelled it right... apart from that, everything else was BS of the fist degree... by the way, can you elaborate which theory is proven till now???

Same could be said about religion, creation etc....

The foundation of religion and everything known to man is God, since he's the Alpha and the Omega in all Abrahamic religions, What's the foundation of evolution ?!

You spelled it right... apart from that, everything else was BS of the fist degree... by the way, can you elaborate which theory is proven till now???

Can you ?

The foundation of religion is God, since he's the Alpha and the Omega in all Abrahamic religions, What's the foundation of evolution ?!

What god? Have you ever seen him? Look, your words below:

have to be a world class idiot to blindly believe in it.

Right cupcake?

Back
Top Bottom