What's new

Saudi Arabian education catching up with world’s best

Yes they have science education in Saudi Arabia and evolution is a theory not a fact but yes they teach every kind of science
Can you tell me what extensive research you have done to make that statement?

Maybe he hates Darwin :lol: 
Whoa just whoa, they must be punching out world class scientist in Saudi Arabian..

You might add, the Saudis have classes :rofl:

Ali Al-Ahmad :lol:? ... "Persecuting none-Wahabi "

"the Saudi public school religious curriculum continues to propagate an ideology of hate toward the 'unbeliever,' that is, Christians, Jews, Shiites, Sufis, Sunni Muslims who do not follow Wahhabi doctrine, Hindus, atheists and others" - Shea, Nona, et al. (2006). Saudi Arabia's Curriculum of Intolerence. Center for Religious Freedom, Freedom House. Retrieved 2008-09-21, Press Release: Revised Saudi Government Textbooks Still Demonize Christians, Jews, Non-Wahhabi Muslims and. Freedom House. May 23, 2006. Retrieved 2008-09-21

its primary goal "is to maintain the rule of absolute monarchy by casting it as the ordained protector of the faith, and that Islam is at war with other faiths and cultures" - 'This medieval Saudi education system must be reformed', The Guardian, 26 November 2010, retrieved 16 January 2011

an eighth grade text reads, "The apes are Jews, the people of the Sabbath; while the swine are the Christians, the infidels of the communion of Jesus." - http://drezner.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2006/05/21/the_saudis_have_some_splaining_to_do

Oh, BTW, post as many links as you'd like, nothing will change the outcome on the topic. :lol:

Mr I have done my research and it is still a theory never became a fact Mr still a debate and a theory 

Maybe he hates Darwin :lol: 

You might add, the Saudis have classes :rofl:

Ali Al-Ahmad :lol:? ... "Persecuting none-Wahabi "

Oh, BTW, post as many links as you'd like, nothing will change the outcome on the topic. :lol:
@Yzd Khalifa are you guys taught tafseer and hadees and fiqh in schools ?

Last edited:
Mr I have done my research and it is still a theory never became a fact Mr still a debate and a theory 

Lol... I am floating in the air right now as "theory of gravity" is only theory and not a fact.... so much for the advanced education of KSA....

Lol... I am floating in the air right now as "theory of gravity" is only theory and not a fact.... so much for the advanced education of KSA....
I am talking about Evolution and discuss Saudi Education not Evolution

I am talking about Evolution and discuss Saudi Education not Evolution
That is what the point is.... how can you say you have have world class education when basic and fundamental science is not taught properly? Are you talking about world class religious education (Islamic one in that) or general education?

That is what the point is.... how can you say you have have world class education when basic and fundamental science is not taught properly? Are you talking about world class religious education (Islamic one in that) or general education?
It is taught as @Yzd Khalifa already answered but in right contest Sir and whole science is taught and they are meeting with other worlds Sir and they are doing great and soon will be at world level I hope other arab nations follow it too

It is taught as @Yzd Khalifa already answered but in right contest Sir and whole science is taught and they are meeting with other worlds Sir and they are doing great and soon will be at world level I hope other arab nations follow it too
Taught as what? that it was wrong and ploy by westerners to deny God? can you please post a paragraph about how it is taught, as an example? When you soon, how soon??? another 2000 years may be??

Taught as what? that it was wrong and ploy by westerners to deny God? can you please post a paragraph about how it is taught, as an example? When you soon, how soon??? another 2000 years may be??
It is taught I am talking about standard of education that would soon meet world standards because Saudis and other Arab nations were not focusing on education for quite some time but in past 20 years they have done great job specially Saudi Arabia and one of their University was rated among top 200 year recently and I think soon KAUST and other Universities will also make on the list

It is taught I am talking about standard of education that would soon meet world standards because Saudis and other Arab nations were not focusing on education for quite some time but in past 20 years they have done great job specially Saudi Arabia and one of their University was rated among top 200 year recently and I think soon KAUST and other Universities will also make on the list
Having one or two universities in top 200 doesn't make countries education world class. To achieve that, correct curricula must be set from primary education onward. Does KSA have the will to do that? I doubt that for obvious reasons. Until then, they can only use couple of universities as propaganda pieces....

Yes, they teach us everything from head to toes bro! :lol: 
Having one or two universities in top 200 doesn't make countries education world class. To achieve that, correct curricula must be set from primary education onward. Does KSA have the will to do that? I doubt that for obvious reasons. Until then, they can only use couple of universities as propaganda pieces....

No need to correct a damn thing as re-evaluations to the curricula took place already.

No need to correct a damn thing as re-evaluations to the curricula took place already.

Care to elaborate? The link you posted says only about revamped Arabic and Islamic studies curricula. That is good but not good enough to push Saudi to world league..

Yes, they teach us everything from head to toes bro! :lol: 

I am asking a serious question are you guys taught Tafseer and Hadees and Fiqh 
Sir only thing they want to imrove is tell students about latest scientific developments focus on lab and research and experiments develop new things in case off Islamic studies no need to change that and specially to please west

Care to elaborate? The link you posted says only about revamped Arabic and Islamic studies curricula. That is good but not good enough to push Saudi to world league..

What link? :what: I never attached any. You may refer to the OP's though. 
I am asking a serious question are you guys taught Tafseer and Hadees and Fiqh 

Sir only thing they want to imrove is tell students about latest scientific developments focus on lab and research and experiments develop new things in case off Islamic studies no need to change that and specially to please west

Yes, sir. They teach everything from language to science! I never liked my French subjects though :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom