What's new

Saudi Arabian education catching up with world’s best

What god? Have you ever seen him?

Have to be a world class idiot to blindly believe in it. Right cupcake?

You asked me about the foundation of religion and i answered you by what religions claim is the foundation which is God, you did not ask me about the proof of the existence of God, that's a different matter, however evolutionists in the other hand believe in natural selection and has no foundations about their unproven theory, yet some of them claim it's a fact, see the difference ?

You asked me about the foundation of religion and i answered you by what religions claim is the foundation which is God, you did not ask me about the proof of the existence of God, that's a different matter, however evolutionists in the other hand believe in natural selection and has no foundations about their unproven theory, yet some of them claim it's a fact, see the difference ?

I didn't ask you about foundation of religion. I merely pointed out that what you said with the idiot blindly believing comment can be very very easily applied to religion.
In fact it's the easiest application of your statement.

Can you ?

No, because no theory can be proven. So, even theory of Gravity is also "just a theory" exactly like evolution and both are supported by irrefutable observations. Until somebody make a contradictory observation (like the ones made by astronomers which prompted Newtonian era gravity theory to be expanded for sub-particulate matter), they stand valid... 
Not all religion are founded in the belief of gods. Example, Buddhism...

Someone should try to test out theory of gravity from a skyscraper. if he lives to tell the tale, it's BS. :lol:

@JUBA

I didn't want to insult your beliefs, don't take me wrong.

Check texan sharpshooter fallacy..... you can't apply probability to past event, but you can assign it to future ones based on past event/experience... in any way, evolution and abiogenesis are not random events and guided by laws of physics and chemistry, hence probability can't be applied (that is why statistical thermodynamic is relevant)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayes'_theorem

If you never studied probability then check out their example, it should be simple enough.

In the example I gave you in the previous post you are calculating the probability that something happened. Yes, in that example it's the same chance that it will happen again if i trow the coin again, but it is just a property of this variable, it doesn't have to be that way.

I agree with you on account of evolution. The guy could have calculated in the same way that the chance of a ball of cells in a uterus to arrange themselves into a baby is as close to NIL using the same faulty logic.

The problem many uneducated men have is with the unfortunate definition of a scientific theory.
In Science nothing can be proven to a 100% degree, everything is "just" a theory.
The Earth is round? theory.
The Sun will rise tomorrow? just another theory...

What some think of when one says theory is actually called hypothesis. Sadly for them, evolution has moved up from that phase. Though some of it's branches still are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayes'_theorem

If you never studied probability then check out their example, it should be simple enough.

In the example I gave you in the previous post you are calculating the probability that something happened. Yes, in that example it's the same chance that it will happen again if i trow the coin again, but it is just a property of this variable, it doesn't have to be that way.

It is different than what I have been talking. If you play a game of chess, say 52 moves, what is the probability of that happening exactly as it is played? It may be billions to 1, however, that is immaterial as game did happen. Similarly, someone winning lottery. That is why I said you can not back calculate probability after something has happened. But at the same time, you can assign probability to a future event based on past occurring (that is what Bays theorem is)...

Evolution is an unproven theory with no foundation whatsoever (Notice the word foundation), you have to be a world class idiot to blindly believe in it.

:O That may not be correct. I think Quran does not negate Evolution.

Let me ask you, why do you think God asked angels to go to earth and collect some clay from which God could mold Adam ?

Back
Top Bottom