What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

It's hard to know what to believe.

It is true that the Arab-Iranian rivalry -- both sides are guilty -- is a continuing disaster for the region and Muslims in general. However, we must also be careful against propaganda by the Israelis/West to perpetuate the mistrust and division.

Remember, the fake US allegations about Iranian plots to assassinate some Saudi dignitaries? I am sure there is also opposite propaganda against the Saudis. The interests of the region are best served by promoting dialog rather than conspiracy theories about Saudis or Iranians.

Always ask yourself who wins by creating mistrust within the Muslim world.

Dev mate normally have a lot of time for your posts. But this thread I want to expose Saudi Zionist link. I agree with you on Iran-Saudi rivalry but this post isn't really about that

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Aryan is doing a good job... Always wanted to highlight this angle but the thread would have been hijacked by calling me an anti-islam and so on...

Good Job Aryan..Keep it up...:tup:

Lets hope people of the region use their brains to see something other than what is fed to them...

I am surprised that so many of my Pakistani brothers fall for Saudi royals are our friends. They are not

Dev mate normally have a lot of time for your posts. But this thread I want to expose Saudi Zionist link. I agree with you on Iran-Saudi rivalry but this post isn't really about that

Well, to be honest, I don't understand your logic. On the one hand, you say the Saudis are Zionist allies, so we should beware. And then you want Pakistan to establish relations with Israel. Presumably, you want the relations to be more than a mere formality, which means Zionist influence in our media and, eventually, our politicians. If any country is at risk of becoming manipulated by Zionists, it is Pakistan -- given our history.

Well, to be honest, I don't understand your logic. On the one hand, you say the Saudis are Zionist allies, so we should beware. And then you want Pakistan to establish relations with Israel.

His point is our brotherly relations with Saudi Arabia have cost us more than friendship with Israel will ever will

His point is our brotherly relations with Saudi Arabia have cost us more than friendship with Israel will ever will

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I don't take such an extreme view. KSA remains the single most important Muslim country, for obvious reasons, and the relationship has had its difficulties and rewards.

Well, to be honest, I don't understand your logic. On the one hand, you say the Saudis are Zionist allies, so we should beware. And then you want Pakistan to establish relations with Israel. Presumably, you want the relations to be more than a mere formality, which means Zionist influence in our media and, eventually, our politicians. If any country is at risk of becoming manipulated by Zionists, it is Pakistan -- given our history.

Ok Dev let me try to explain to you my thinking. This thread was put on here to expose the Saudi Zionist links.

The Saudi Royal family claims on the one hand to support the Palestinians officially they have not recognized Israel. The reality is they are working hand in hand with Zionism and their only concern is the survival of the House of Saud. The duplicity is in what they feed to their public and also the Muslim world in general.

The purpose of this thread is that alone. Not about my views on Pakistan recognizing Israel. I will at some time or other start a thread on why and under what circumstances I think Pakistan should recognize Israel and go into detail.

For now a little bit off topic I hope the Mods will indulge me. Pakistan is one of the largest Muslim countries in the world and is armed with Nukes. Pakistan recognizing Israel is a prize that Israelis would appreciate. I am not saying that we should just recognize Israel without some concessions on their part. We could link our recognition with Israel accepting a two state solution, guarantees for our holy sites, and also a demand that they act neutral and do not support India in any designs that India may have over Pakistan. The fact that a number of Arab countries openly recognize Israel, the fact that even Saudis in the background are thick as thieves with Zionists why should Pakistan not explore its own options on how to deal with Israel. The other difference with other Muslim countries recognizing Israel is that I think we not only need to be sincere to the Jews but seen to be sincere.

You mention that you are worried about Pakistani media and political leaders being manipulated. Why? We already are being manipulated by Zionist. We have been dealing with America for decades. Who do you think makes foreign policy for Americans in the Middle East and our neighbourhood?? Not familiar with AIPAC???

At least what I am suggesting is honest transparent and pragmatic.

.... I am not saying that we should just recognize Israel without some concessions on their part. We could link our recognition with Israel accepting a two state solution, guarantees for our holy sites, and also a demand that they act neutral and do not support India in any designs that India may have over Pakistan.

lol..no offense.....but with so many "demands"..they are better off not being recognized by "islam ka qila" pakistan...do you think honestly they are missing your recognition ?

lets be honest....every western country recognises it and supports it....in asia china, russia,india, japan, and even the arab countries recognize it...latin american countries recognize it....what difference can pakistani recognition make that israel will agree to such ridiculous demands..?

One small question what about the average Joe in Pakistan would they be keen on this? not to mention the Defense of Pakistan an alliance of religious-political parties who want want nothing to do with Israel and India.

One small question what about the average Joe in Pakistan would they be keen on this? not to mention the Defense of Pakistan an alliance of religious-political parties who want want nothing to do with Israel and India.

the warriors of difah-e-pakistan will go absolute ballistic on that....it may even make khalifa syed zion hamid turn his white horse from wagah border towards jerusalem...

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I don't take such an extreme view. KSA remains the single most important Muslim country, for obvious reasons, and the relationship has had its difficulties and rewards.

Saudi the country and its people are important. Especially so because they have oil reserves. They could if they wanted bring the US to its knees by refusing to support the dollar. However the only use they are putting to this power is their own survival as a family. They could influence Americans in a lot of ways but they choose not to.

Jews lived in this land 2000 years before Muslims.

Its our ancient homeland and it was not used by other country.

You want war hense u are a jihadist, no need to whine. If you really cared about Palestinians u would call them to make peace with Israel. But you want them to die for your jihadist ideas while urself sit in comfort in UK.
2000 years ago?thats wrong.palestine was a PERSIAN state that was not belonged to israel.
and you are European.you can check your DNA.
http://www.hahmadi-persia.com/images/gallery/32.JPG

lol..no offense.....but with so many "demands"..they are better off not being recognized by "islam ka qila" pakistan...do you think honestly they are missing your recognition ?

lets be honest....every western country recognises it and supports it....in asia china, russia,india, japan, and even the arab countries recognize it...latin american countries recognize it....what difference can pakistani recognition make that israel will agree to such ridiculous demands..?

That is for the Israelis to decide not you. You are going off topic so I wont indulge you with a response. This thread is about Saudi shenanigans with Zionism

you are a person with average intellectual power.

What you are questioning above has been told to you before in a similar thread,
you failed to understand then, I am not sure if you will understand.

Your problem is that you don't open a thread to debate and learn.
You first decide what you believe and then open the thread to only support what you believe.
Listening to others or trying to whet your ideas in light of arguments from others is not a possibility in your case.

I am not questioning. I am stating that there is an unholy alliance between the Al Saud family and Zionism. I have placed the evidence for all to see. I have yet to see anything from you other than personal attacks and attempts by you to hamper debate on this matter.

you are a person with average intellectual power.

What you are questioning above has been told to you before in a similar thread,
you failed to understand then, I am not sure if you will understand.

Your problem is that you don't open a thread to debate and learn.
You first decide what you believe and then open the thread to only support what you believe.
Listening to others or trying to whet your ideas in light of arguments from others is not a possibility in your case.

As soon as Saudi Arabia is mentioned you start foaming at the mouth. Do me a favor - you disagree with him? Fair enough - thats a matter for you. How about you putting your evidence on here? Lets debate the issue and you do the same as him and show your evidence.

I am not questioning. I am stating that there is an unholy alliance between the Al Saud family and Zionism. I have placed the evidence for all to see. I have yet to see anything from you other than personal attacks and attempts by you to hamper debate on this matter.

As soon as Saudi Arabia is mentioned you start foaming at the mouth. Do me a favor - you disagree with him? Fair enough - thats a matter for you. How about you putting your evidence on here? Lets debate the issue and you do the same as him and show your evidence.

Its not the first time .... I have tried twice before and was disappointed.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/136730-saudi-royals-support-israel-34.html#post2259053

That is for the Israelis to decide not you. You are going off topic so I wont indulge you with a response. This thread is about Saudi shenanigans with Zionism

its an international forum and you are not speaking with the israeli ambassador behind closed doors...you put up your opinions on internet and so be prepared to back them up when questioned.....not weasel away...

Back
Top Bottom