What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

U.S. military aid to the Arabs is proof that the Americans know how to treat their friends—sort of. Washington has provided military support to Jordan since 1950, but when King Abdullah II proved a loyal ally in the George W. Bush administration’s war on terror (with unrivaled intelligence cooperation) and assisted in the war in Iraq—in the face of considerable and dangerous domestic Jordanian opposition—Washington made the Hashemite Kingdom a major recipient of U.S. military aid. In 2007 the U.S. upgraded Jordan’s fleet of F-16s (single-engine planes, compared with the dual-engine, pricier, and more powerful F-15s) and provided military-communications and intelligence networks, as well as Black Hawk helicopters—a package worth well over a half-billion dollars.

After Egypt signed a peace accord with Israel, Washington rewarded Cairo with an enormous influx of military aid, standing presently at $1.3 billion of the $2 billion given annually to Egypt. That money allows the Egyptians to feather the nests of their senior officers, thereby guaranteeing that the ruling regime stays in power. On our end of the bargain, it buys us a fair amount of security cooperation and intelligence sharing (more discreet than that provided by Jordan). Most important, the support helps ensure that Cairo maintains its peace with Israel.

The Israeli-Saudi-American Alliance Against Iran - The Daily Beast

you attack the land of the two holy mosques

refrain from personal attacks or find yourself gone.

And the Land of the Holy mosques is for every Muslims from all over the world.
The Saud just happen to control it as the Turks did before them and other powers.

you attack the land of the two holy mosques with silly funny lies :)

it is obvious what is your motivaton :)

Can you not read we are not attacking Arabs or the land of the two holy mosques. we are talking about Saudi not so royal but very ugly fat family being complicit with Saudis

Which is why he was assassinated... and a more "welcoming" person put in his place.

he was assisinated by his nephew for personal reason, saying it was CIA/mossad is little bit funny because the person who shot him knew he will be beheaded unless you will tell me Israelis and Americans do suicidal operations :D

told you actions speaks louder than lies, Saudi Arabia participated in FOUR wars against israel, Saudi Arabia don't have relations with Israel, Saudi Arabia orgnized and ISLAMIC embargo on companies dealing with israel.

, but the question what did other muslims do? starting with iran? iran did not EVER shot a single bullet against an israeli!
instead they are dealing with israel from under the table iran contra scandal by khumaini and lair ayatollahs of iran http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Contra_affair
dealing with greatest satan and israel :)
this is the actions of others ;)

as i said our Saudi Arabia actions is louder than the lies of the jealouse and envious

he was assisinated by his nephew for personal reason, saying it was CIA/mossad is little bit funny because the person who shot him knew he will beheaded unless you just to me Israelis and Americans do suicidal operations :D

told you actions speaks louder than lies, Saudi Arabia participated in FOUR wars against israel, Saudi Arabia don't have relations with Israel, Saudi Arabia orgnized and ISLAMIC embargo on companies dealing with israel.

well as i said our actions speaks more than words of the lairs, but the question what did other muslims do? starting with iran? iran did not EVER shot a single bullet against an israeli!
instead they are dealing with israel from under the table http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Contra_affair
dealing with greatest satan and israel :)

as i said our Saudi Arabia actions is louder than the lies of the jealouse and envious

People have murdered other people on the encouragement of others, I do not imply that it definitely most positively factually holy moly was a conspiracy.. but it could be.

How is this relevant to the topic?
However..according to recent news.. it seems the Saudi leadership has no problems bear hugging Israel to tackle its long standing rivalry with the Persians.
The Kingdom of the House of Saud does only what benefits the Kingdom internationally.. as do all other states(except Pakistan as we are always looking for opportunities to be fools of the highest order).
Attacking them for that is unjust.. as is trying to pass acts of self interest as those conducted for glory.
Justifying actions conducted by the House of Saud as holy just because they control the two mosques is as foolish and blasphemous as accepting the Harems of the Turk Caliphs as Halal due to them controlling the holy mosques during their time.
By this logic we should also consider whatever Israel is doing as correct since they too control the third most holy site for Muslims and they too were helped by the British to take over to what they claim is their rightful land.

There are good, just people in the Ruling Saud clan.. but they do not always make the decisions.
The day we accept that, the day the misgivings can be addressed.

this rule is just for wahhabies.sunni and shia havent this rule.MOHHAMAD used to sent his scientists and his merchants to non muslim countries.he also sent people to the HABASHA(حبشه).so that was not a kufr.
and if you are right you do the most worst kufr every day.you are obeying for USA every day.and you are their regiona allyl.so according to your post you are kafars

WRONG!

muslims immegrated to abbassynia when there was no land under muslims rule thats first.

Second they went their temporary, when the prophet PBUH founded his state in Madinah they all came to Madinah.

how ever this is out of the topic but just to clear things for you.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

People have murdered other people on the encouragement of others, I do not imply that it definitely most positively factually holy moly was a conspiracy.. but it could be.

How is this relevant to the topic?
However..according to recent news.. it seems the Saudi leadership has no problems bear hugging Israel to tackle its long standing rivalry with the Persians.
The Kingdom of the House of Saud does only what benefits the Kingdom internationally.. as do all other states(except Pakistan as we are always looking for opportunities to be fools of the highest order).
Attacking them for that is unjust.. as is trying to pass acts of self interest as those conducted for glory.

it is very relevant my friend, we are talking about saudi arabia relations with israel, also other muslims relations with israel is related it is all the same subject

Guys when I put this thread up I put evidence that suggests and implicates Saudi leaders as complicit with Zionists. So far I have not had a single argument against that. I am not talking about religion, Iran personal insults or anything else.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

WRONG!

muslims immegrated to abbassynia when there was no land under muslims rule thats first.

Second they went their temporary, when the prophet PBUH founded his state in Madinah they all came to Madinah.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

it is very relevant my friend, we are talking about saudi arabia relations with israel, also other muslims relations with israel is related it is all the same subject

No this thread is not about Arabs generally. I am talking about one family which I say is complicit with Zionists

(oh and for your information not that it is relevant I am not a shia or Iranian)

The Kingdom of the House of Saud does only what benefits the Kingdom internationally.. as do all other states.

Actually Santro I would go further and say that House of Saud only does what benefits one family. They dont even care for ordinary Arabs either. Remember the OP was from a Palestinian

WRONG!

Where it does not shift the topic from the original too much habibi.

Guys when I put this thread up I put evidence that suggests and implicates Saudi leaders as complicit with Zionists. So far I have not had a single argument against that. I am not talking about religion, Iran personal insults or anything else.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

No this thread is not about Arabs generally. I am talking about one family which I say is complicit with Zionists

(oh and for your information not that it is relevant I am not a shia or Iranian)

i'm comparing Saudi Arabian israeli relations with an iranian-israeli relations, you can run away, go to the moderator and ask him to threat me because you can't answer, it is does not matter.
Facts still stand and actions louder than words.
1- Saudi Arabia participated in FOUR wars against israel.
2- Saudi Arabia king on International TV and press, saying to the whole world "first thing should happen is the extermination of Israel"..i even brought it to in video lol.
3- Saudi Arabia confronted the US and the whole west to help the palestinian cause, making embargo on oil exports to any one supporting Israel.
4- we are funding the PLO & hamas officially and un-officially, (though they stabbed us in the back)

the question that stands now, what did other muslim countries do to help Saudi Arabia to free al-aqsaa mosque? :D
for example Iran dealing with the US and israel, egypt/jordan/ take allowance from Uncle sam to have peace with israel etc.

we took actions, others just talk but they never pointed a pistol bullet against israel.

you burry your head in the sand, but facts and actions are better than lies.

Actually Santro I would go further and say that House of Saud only does what benefits one family. They dont even care for ordinary Arabs either. Remember the OP was from a Palestinian

Not entirely... but yes they are biased towards the House of Saud.
Their princes are mainly spoilt brats.. but there are exceptions that do genuinely work ONLY for the people of their land and for other Muslims.. as there are good souls everywhere.
There was a lengthy debate on how much of the gain from Oil sales was being spent on the upkeep and upgrade of the two mosques.. and surprisingly.. a lot of personal wealth went into those projects instead of those by the government.
I remember a good Saudi friend of mine( who was well connected enough to get us our Iqamah processed in no time..and me an international driving licence at the age of 15 , and even got us a ride on the Royal flights jumbo when our flight back to Riyadh was delayed from Jeddah :P) that while the House of Saud is ****** rich.. the Government of Saudi arabia is in a lot of debt, ironically to the very Princes that form the ruling monarchy.

Where it does not shift the topic from the original too much habibi.

I thought habibi was darling???? anyway back to topic Have I or have I not given evidence that Zionists are complicit with this House of Saud which must stand because so far no one has supplied anything in rebuttal

WRONG!

This part is off topic.. but I refuse to believe that such a clause exists that says Muslims cannot immigrate to a non-Muslim land and which can be proved valid through both Quran and Hadiath.
However.. it is for another thread.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

I thought habibi was darling???? anyway back to topic Have I or have I not given evidence that Zionists are complicit with this House of Saud which must stand because so far no one has supplied anything in rebuttal

Extremely dear.

The Zionists are complicit with the House of Saud through the Americans.
The Saud need the Americans to check Iran which they consider their mortal enemy(possibly even more than Israel).
I would gladly be ready to refute anyone who states this as a "Sunni-Shia" issue because there are Shia Muslims all over Saudi AArabia and are a part of both Civil and Military bureaucracy, this Arab-Persian rivalry that goes way before the time of Islam.

Not entirely... but yes they are biased towards the House of Saud.
Their princes are mainly spoilt brats.. but there are exceptions that do genuinely work ONLY for the people of their land and for other Muslims.. as there are good souls everywhere.
There was a lengthy debate on how much of the gain from Oil sales was being spent on the upkeep and upgrade of the two mosques.. and surprisingly.. a lot of personal wealth went into those projects instead of those by the government.
I remember a good Saudi friend of mine( who was well connected enough to get us our Iqamah processed in no time..and me an international driving licence at the age of 15 , and even got us a ride on the Royal flights jumbo when our flight back to Riyadh was delayed from Jeddah :P) that while the House of Saud is ****** rich.. the Government of Saudi arabia is in a lot of debt, ironically to the very Princes that form the ruling monarchy.

I am the first one to accept that there are good and bad everywhere. I feel empathy with Arabs on the ground because we have bad experience of bad leadership. I have no problem with Iranians Arabs Turks or anyone else. My submission is simple that the ruling family in Saudi cares not one dot for anyone Muslim or otherwise and they are as thick as thieves with Zionists. That's what I stated at the start in OP

2- Saudi Arabia king on International TV and press, saying to the whole world "first thing should happen is the extermination of

Can you provide the video because if such a claim were made it would have been all over the news (Like Ahmadinjad)

Back
Top Bottom