What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

so you are saying Saudi Arabia can destory the US? then we must be the most powerful super power in the last 100 years, please be real, Saudi Arabia did what it can to help palestinians and free al-aqsaa mosque, but in return we got stabbed few times in the back, also Al-aqsaa is not Saudi Arabian property, it is for all muslims! there are 1.3 billions of them on this planet, what they did to help Saudi Arabia to free al-aqsaa?......nothing

When I started this I made it clear its just one Arab family that I have a problem with.

Which are not allowed.
Debate logically.. or agree to disagree and Leave the topic alone.

I will poke certain things that 100% related to the topic and it will hurt them alot, also i can open similar topics, which should be ok and by the rules as well (unless not the same rules for every one).

actions speak louder than words look at the wikileaks and what your leaders were saying to Americans.

Again Wikileaks?? Name what have they been saying?? Bomb Iran?? Is that your argument?? LoL our foreign minister saying an attack on Iran would be catastrophic yet you choose to believe wikileaks what does that say about your credibility??

Early last week, US President Barack Obama sent a letter to Saudi King Abdullah, delivered in person in Riyadh by US National Security Advisor Thomas Donilon. This happened less than a week after Pentagon head Robert Gates spent a full 90 minutes face to face with the king.

These two moves represented the final seal of approval of a deal struck between Washington and Riyadh even before the voting of UN Security Council resolution 1973 (see Exposed: the Saudi-US Libya deal, Apr 1, Asia Times Online). Essentially, the Obama administration will not say a word about how the House of Saud conducts its ruthless repression of pro-democracy protests in Bahrain and across the Persian Gulf. No ''humanitarian'' operations. No R2P (''responsibility to protect''). No no-fly or no-drive zones.

Progressives of the world take note: the US-Saudi counter-revolution against the Great 2011 Arab Revolt is now official.

The House of Saud (as well as the US and Israel) backed Mubarak in Egypt until the 11th hour. They all knew if that ''pillar of stability'' fell, the other (Saudi) would also be in danger. For all its bluster, the House of Saud's actions are essentially moved by fear. In recent years it has lost power in Lebanon, Iraq, Palestine and now Egypt. Its ''foreign policy'' consists in supporting ultra-reactionary regimes. The people? Let them eat kebab - if that. Their last bastion of power is the Gulf - crammed with political midgets such as Bahrain or Kuwait. With a little thrust, The House of Saud could reduce all these to the status of mere provinces.

Not yet. As the House of Saud developed its counter-revolutionary strategy, the Saudi-Israeli alliance morphed into a Saudi-Qatari alliance. Qatar could be destabilized via the tribal factor - the Saudis had attempted it before - but now they needed a close ally. And that, unfortunately, explains Qatar-based al-Jazeera's meek coverage of the repression in Bahrain.

Asia Times Online :: Middle East News, Iraq, Iran current affairs

When I started this I made it clear its just one Arab family that I have a problem with.

why you are replying non-sense to me, i'm talking to another person, about the Dollar and you come replying to me about arabs? i actually never mentioned arabs, so stop trolling around and trying to prevent others from seeing my replies to them.

I will poke certain things that 100% related to the topic and it will hurt them alot, also i can open similar topics, which should be ok and by the rules as well (unless not the same rules for every one).

No the rules are not the same for everyone in this forum I am afraid. For you and me rules are pretty tighter and for everyone else they can swing at you to their heart's content and no one will tell them a damn thing. Again you have to swallow your ego and just let it go and behave rationally. we owe our country that much.

bush_saud.jpg

These two famalies go way back best of friends even holding hands

bush_saud.jpg

These two famalies go way back best of friends even holding hands

abdullah-iran.jpg

Your point is?? LoL this guy is trolling his a$$ off but he is failing miserably or maybe he is finishing for thanks.

Everyone knows the links of the Bush family and the House of Saud it is not a secret anymore they have business links together in oil for example the company halliburton.

Links like this will be kept hidden from the public and these are 2 of the most powerful countries in the world with deep pockets they know how to hide things.

abdullah-iran.jpg

Your point is?? LoL this guy is trolling his a$$ off but he is failing miserably or maybe he is finishing for thanks.

i think denijad is in bed with Saudies and the israelis, a zionist triangle i can say by looking at these pics

i think denijad is in bed with Saudies and the israelis, a zionist triangle i can say by looking at these pics

Yes Yes these pictures are louder than words. Iran, Saudi and Israel are in bed together very clear from the pictures.

As long as the topics do not intend to flame, poke fun.. etc.. i.e violate rules.

As Time Magazine names 'The Protester' as person of the year, news broke that Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal joins JPMorgan Chase as a major stakeholder in Twitter, the social media network that catapulted both the Arab Spring and Occupy Wall Street movement onto the global stage.

Alwaleed is the nephew of King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia. He invested $300m from Kingdom Holding Co., the largest company in Saudi Arabia, owned largely by the royal family.

The House of Saud's investment in Twitter is ironic given that in response to the Arab Spring, Saudia Arabia implemented a new electronic publication law that gives the government the authority to regulate all electronic content including online text, tweets and video sharing.

Control of the media is one of the key things the House of Saud need to maintain it's grip on the country.

As Time Magazine names 'The Protester' as person of the year, news broke that Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal joins JPMorgan Chase as a major stakeholder in Twitter, the social media network that catapulted both the Arab Spring and Occupy Wall Street movement onto the global stage.

Alwaleed is the nephew of King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia. He invested $300m from Kingdom Holding Co., the largest company in Saudi Arabia, owned largely by the royal family.

The House of Saud's investment in Twitter is ironic given that in response to the Arab Spring, Saudia Arabia implemented a new electronic publication law that gives the government the authority to regulate all electronic content including online text, tweets and video sharing.

Control of the media is one of the key things the House of Saud need to maintain it's grip on the country.

this is out of topic, this must be your number100 today post thats out of the topic, i hope to see the same rules for every one.

this is out of topic, this must be your number100 today post thats out of the topic, i hope to see the same rules for every one.

It's very much on topic it shows how the House of Saud have joined hand in hand with JPMorgan Chase as a major stakeholder in Twitter now one can speculate why but it just goes to show how the House of Saud the the Americans are in the same bed in many ways.

Back
Top Bottom