What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

No the rules are not the same for everyone in this forum I am afraid. For you and me rules are pretty tighter and for everyone else they can swing at you to their heart's content and no one will tell them a damn thing. Again you have to swallow your ego and just let it go and behave rationally. we owe our country that much.

If you are off topic and attempt constant personal attacks like Tihmah - then yes they are not the same. With respect you have yourself have suggested the mistakes your beloved kings have made in the past. I respect your avatar and wont say a bad word about him but at least have the decency to stick to what you have accepted and thats the recent leaders of your nations have been far from honest and brought shame to your peoples. I respect the people and the nation - i despise your recent leaders - period!

No the rules are not the same for everyone in this forum I am afraid. For you and me rules are pretty tighter and for everyone else they can swing at you to their heart's content and no one will tell them a damn thing. Again you have to swallow your ego and just let it go and behave rationally. we owe our country that much.

These allegations are an insult to the Mods here. Your suggestion that you be given special exemption to abuse people and go off topic is unacceptable. in any event your assertions are not true, Back to topic Saudi family is complicit with Zionists and this is now clear to everyone.

That will be a great day for all but especially for Arab people because they will no longer be represented by princes like:

Gay Saudi prince pictured happily with the manservant he beat to death | Mail Online

an abomination of a family

May I say if the Al-Saudi family falls it would be a catastrophe and I firmly believe this. My country is finally modernizing stupid religious clerics no longer have control over the country and we owe it to king Abdullah modernization plan. Conservatives would turn this country into Taliban like place I fully support them and all the great work they are doing for this country internally KSA have a come a looooong way in the past couple of years by-passing great challenges. Now finally I can stand up to a cleric and challenge him into scientific matters make him cower away with people's applause for me (it happened). And it was not possible for this tremendous change to happen if it wasn't for King Abdullah's support for people like me.

I want this country to progress exactly the way it is going. Even though I respect your point of view and it is none the less a valid point of view however I see it nothing further from the truth. This idea you have if our country is that of the same of the previous leadership era in that case all you say is true 100% however NOW it could not be further from the truth. Despite your articles and you asking me to disprove it by other articles which in the end of the day represent only the opinion of the writer's.

Again Wikileaks?? Name what have they been saying?? Bomb Iran?? Is that your argument?? LoL our foreign minister saying an attack on Iran would be catastrophic yet you choose to believe wikileaks what does that say about your credibility??

Your leaders are liars what they say in private is clearly different to what they say in public, in front of the masses they wish to portray themselves in a different way to what they are. We Pakistanis understand this because we have corrupt leaders but we call them thieves and donkeys we do not defend that which cannot be defended. But then you cant remove your leaders one way or the other can you??

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

this is out of topic, this must be your number100 today post thats out of the topic, i hope to see the same rules for every one.

This like other matters stated by you as fact is a lie. Any forum member can count and Yeti has not even done 10 posts on this subject. This is typical of your lies and exaggeration in your defense of what cannot be defended that House of Al Saud is complicit with Zionists

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

As Time Magazine names 'The Protester' as person of the year, news broke that Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal joins JPMorgan Chase as a major stakeholder in Twitter, the social media network that catapulted both the Arab Spring and Occupy Wall Street movement onto the global stage.

Alwaleed is the nephew of King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia. He invested $300m from Kingdom Holding Co., the largest company in Saudi Arabia, owned largely by the royal family.

The House of Saud's investment in Twitter is ironic given that in response to the Arab Spring, Saudia Arabia implemented a new electronic publication law that gives the government the authority to regulate all electronic content including online text, tweets and video sharing.

Control of the media is one of the key things the House of Saud need to maintain it's grip on the country.
This is more evidence of Al Saud family's complicity with Zionism. We Pakistanis are familiar with propaganda against Pakistan and its agencies in the very same press where Saud family owns shares

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

It's very much on topic it shows how the House of Saud have joined hand in hand with JPMorgan Chase as a major stakeholder in Twitter now one can speculate why but it just goes to show how the House of Saud the the Americans are in the same bed in many ways.

With people who living in denial that cant see the Zionist Al Saud link I am reminded about a saying that you can sing the sweetest melody to a deaf person or the best dance in front of a blind man you will not get a response that you expect. All the evidence is there for you open your eyes. America and Al Saud are complicit

Again evidence of people talking out of their A$$. You see Alwaleed bin Talal is the son of Talal the leader of the "Free princes" who calls for turning KSA into a democracy. Again another evidence of people brining up articles of people talking out of their A$$.

Why are you being disrespectful by talking in this uncouth manner do you not know how to debate in a civil manner?? Clearly the free prince isn't getting his way is he?? yet he is still supporting and living off that system. So whatever else by continuing to be part of that system that makes house of Al Saud complicit with Zionists make him just as complicit

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

we have to go back to history in order to understand why whatever Saudi Arabia does, benefits US and its allies. It is because the Saudi Arabia was created by British on the ashes of the last Caliphate. Even there are Hadith that have predicted that Najd will concur and take over Hejaz, and that is why Najd has been known as a bad place in Islam. Najd is where the capital of Saudi Arabia is now.

Thank you for that mate. I would appreciate if you could go more into this its not something that I know much about but would like to learn

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

we have to go back to history in order to understand why whatever Saudi Arabia does, benefits US and its allies. It is because the Saudi Arabia was created by British on the ashes of the last Caliphate. Even there are Hadith that have predicted that Najd will concur and take over Hejaz, and that is why Najd has been known as a bad place in Islam. Najd is where the capital of Saudi Arabia is now.

Thank you for that mate. I would appreciate if you could go more into this its not something that I know much about but would like to learn

Last edited by a moderator:
Your leaders are liars what they say in private is clearly different to what they say in public, in front of the masses they wish to portray themselves in a different way to what they are. We Pakistanis understand this because we have corrupt leaders but we call them thieves and donkeys we do not defend that which cannot be defended. But then you cant remove your leaders one way or the other can you??

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

This like other matters stated by you as fact is a lie. Any forum member can count and Yeti has not even done 10 posts on this subject. This is typical of your lies and exaggeration in your defense of what cannot be defended that House of Al Saud is complicit with Zionists

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

This is more evidence of Al Saud family's complicity with Zionism. We Pakistanis are familiar with propaganda against Pakistan and its agencies in the very same press where Saud family owns shares

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

With people who living in denial that cant see the Zionist Al Saud link I am reminded about a saying that you can sing the sweetest melody to a deaf person or the best dance in front of a blind man you will not get a response that you expect. All the evidence is there for you open your eyes. America and Al Saud are complicit

See,
after 40+ pages of discussion all you want is to end your every post saying the bold part above.
You have neither knowledge nor are willing to learn.
all what you did is prove the previous diagnosis correct.

What are the big ticket defence purchases the Saudis have made from USA for? they can't be used for Israel thats for sure due to it being American arms so it has to be for Iran.

If the Saudis stopped funding American arms (who give defence aid to Israel in return) it would go along way in putting the doubt out of people's mind that the Saudis/Americans/Israel have some sort of deal under the table.

Excellent mate that's what I like. I too when I see a donkey say I see a donkey. I will not be bullied or bribed into calling a donkey a horse. Their actions speak volumes no matter what they say to people

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

U claim that Saudi Arabia should change its policies just in order to prove something to conspiracy morons?

Isn't it great to see the great Zionists come to defend the pseudo Zionists the al Saud family. Just couldn't keep out of it could you. Even with my olive branch to you guys. You had to come and defend your own Al Saud family lol

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Actually we owe it to you for starting to speak the truth, otherwise as you there is a censorship in major media that does not allow to talk about the roots of Saudi Arabia and how Hijaz became Saudi. It is a big conspiracy.

Actually we owe it to you for starting to speak the truth, otherwise as you there is a censorship in major media that does not allow to talk about the roots of Saudi Arabia and how Hijaz became Saudi. It is a big conspiracy.

How did Hijaz become Saudi?? Enlighten me please.

See,
after 40+ pages of discussion all you want is to end your every post saying the bold part above.
You have neither knowledge nor are willing to learn.
all what you did is prove the previous diagnosis correct.

I have yet to see some input or rebuttal of what I have stated from you. Do you not know how to debate or discuss without resorting to personal comments?

I have yet to see some input or rebuttal of what I have stated from you. Do you not know how to debate or discuss without resorting to personal comments?

Why do you not reply to my previous post?? Post #633

you were given reasons quoted from previous threads,
you decided not to accept those or you are not capable of comprehending those.

Thus you are beyond debate, that is all what I said before and I am saying now.

. My country is finally modernizing stupid religious clerics no longer have control over the country and we owe it to king Abdullah modernization plan. Conservatives would turn this country into Taliban like place I fully support them and all the great work they are doing for this country internally KSA have a come a looooong way in the past couple of years by-passing great challenges. Now finally I can stand up to a cleric and challenge him into scientific matters make him cower away with people's applause for me (it happened). And it was not possible for this tremendous change to happen if it wasn't for King Abdullah's support for people like me.
s.

I hope and pray that it is as you say. But I think even in this there is a tacit acceptance that not all was right in the House of Al Saud and I respect you for putting your hands up. Unfortunately you have been lucky not to have Taliban types in your country. we Pakistanis have suffered a great lot from the maddrassas that were funded by the house of of Al Saud. I would never want any country or peoples to suffer that

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

you were given reasons quoted from previous threads,
you decided not to accept those or you are not capable of comprehending those.

Thus you are beyond debate, that is all what I said before and I am saying now.

No you didn't you made statements when someone doesn't agree with your point of view you then launch personal attacks. No Sir you are being less then truthful

Back
Top Bottom