What's new

Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace and the Palestinian Cause

Alwaleed has other media iron in the investment fire. He holds a strong position in Rupert Murdoch's News Corp

Media is a tool used by those in power to hold onto it.

It's very much on topic it shows how the House of Saud have joined hand in hand with JPMorgan Chase as a major stakeholder in Twitter now one can speculate why but it just goes to show how the House of Saud the the Americans are in the same bed in many ways.

Again evidence of people talking out of their A$$. You see Alwaleed bin Talal is the son of Talal the leader of the "Free princes" who calls for turning KSA into a democracy. Again another evidence of people brining up articles of people talking out of their A$$.

we have to go back to history in order to understand why whatever Saudi Arabia does, benefits US and its allies. It is because the Saudi Arabia was created by British on the ashes of the last Caliphate. Even there are Hadith that have predicted that Najd will concur and take over Hejaz, and that is why Najd has been known as a bad place in Islam. Najd is where the capital of Saudi Arabia is now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again evidence of people talking out of their A$$. You see Alwaleed bin Talal is the son of Talal the leader of the "Free princes" who calls for turning KSA into a democracy. Again another evidence of people brining up articles of people talking out of their A$$.

What are the big ticket defence purchases the Saudis have made from USA for? they can't be used for Israel thats for sure due to it being American arms so it has to be for Iran.

If the Saudis stopped funding American arms (who give defence aid to Israel in return) it would go along way in putting the doubt out of people's mind that the Saudis/Americans/Israel have some sort of deal under the table.

Without US support Saudi Arabia can not survive for a day. And without Saudis selling oil in dollars, US can not survive for a week. It is a kind of symbiotic relationship between them. Actually Saudi Arabia currency is even pegged against dollars, so much so for Islamic ideals.

What are the big ticket defence purchases the Saudis have made from USA for? they can't be used for Israel thats for sure due to it being American arms so it has to be for Iran.

If the Saudis stopped funding American arms (who give defence aid to Israel in return) it would go along way in putting the doubt out of people's mind that the Saudis/Americans/Israel have some sort of deal under the table.
U claim that Saudi Arabia should change its policies just in order to prove something to conspiracy morons?

No you did not bring any evidence. The only thing you brought to the table was conspiracy theories and wild imaginations that's all.

Clearly it would appear from your response that you can not tell the difference between conspiracy theories lies and facts

1-Have you not noticed that the people living in the country who you cringe at its mere mention all disagree with you be it Saudi or Pakistani for that matter.

You have no idea about facts. Any forum member can go back and check the posts here. besides your Arab mate and 1 or 2 Pakistanis posters the rest take a dim view of what you are saying and agree with me and agree that this unholy family that rules you is complicit with Zionism. I suppose that's what you call denial. even when it is clear most people on this thread don't support your position you insist that they do.

U claim that Saudi Arabia should change its policies just in order to prove something to conspiracy morons?

Can the Saudi weapons bought from USA be used aganist Israel? nope so what will they be used for? Iran who else, this leads many to believe in (conspiracy) rightly or wrongly.

2-It is idiotic and somewhat funny that people who never set foot in this land claim to know it inside out better than the people who spent their entire lives living here and saw it through the ages??

Most of your posts and your Arab mate's posts are concentrating on insulting to others. Stop getting emotional and losing your rag.The bottom line is that Saud family is complicit with Zionists and it is becoming more difficult in this time to hide this fact

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

ok well since every one is avoiding the four facts i represented and can't answer them.

about the actions Saudi Arabia took to free al-aqsaa and help the palestinians, also what other muslim (for example iran) countries did to help saudi arabia, but no one can come with answer.

i think the fallacy of these claims is exposed and Alhamdu lillah i'm satisfied in all aspects we are better than all of our jealouse envious haters, our brothers are happy and appreciate our efforts and haters can whine and make up lies on internet as much they can, real world is not internet :)

Sadat made peace with Israel and one of the reasons he stated that why should Egypt and co take all the strain, Saudis were not prepared to assist in war against Israelis.

LOL, actually i know this type of people very well, i'm might be new to this forum, but these sorts of attacks and other stuff i know it and i know how to reply poking certain things that hurts them.

Once again you want to get personal. Why is that? I have made a number of statements. In them I have stated that Al Saud house is complicit with Zionist. I have stated my reasons why I believe this to be so. Why are you out to try to poke hurt etc whats that about. Surely if you believe I am wrong please enlighten me and show me the error of my ways. I have no hatred for Arabs or any other peoples. however I cannot help seeing Zionists and Americans killing all over the world. It appears to me the Al Saud family is complicit. Show me. there is no need for unpleasantness

Thank you Yeti this is an excellent article that you have put up. I hope you wont mind me taking the liberty of re posting it with some parts highlighted

Asia Times Online :: THE ROVING EYE : The House of Saud paranoia

The House of Saud remains the proverbial staunch ally of the Washington/London "special relationship" - its petrodollars ($300 billion in oil revenues in 2011, made possible by owing 12% of global oil production) buying everyone in sight from Egypt to Libya and Palestine, while Arab al-Qaeda-linked networks merrily bolster the uprisings in both Libya and Syria.

Yet - in this House of supreme paranoia - what if the day comes when they wouldn't be regarded as indispensable, staunch allies anymore? What if Washington/London are convinced that a more acceptable Middle East should have Turkey and the Muslim Brotherhood as "models"?

On the crucial energy front, the House of Saud didn't fail to notice the fact that the US will prefer to concentrate its future energy needs on gas - and not oil, and this while Saudi oil reserves are declining and China is already Saudi Arabia's top trade partner (that's one of the key reasons China abstained from United Nations resolution 1973 on Libya; Beijing didn't want to antagonize Riyadh).

Washington/London certainly increased their own fears of a regional disaster when Prince Turki was very clear Saudi Arabia would go for its own nuclear bomb in case Iran did the same - although there's no evidence whatsoever, according to the International Atomic Energy Agency, that Iran is developing a nuclear weapons program. By the way Prince Turki himself made it clear on a separate occasion; the only regional actor allowed to have nuclear weapons is Israel.

The House of Saud has used the great 2011 Arab revolt to propel Iranophobia in the Sunni Arab world to all-out hysteria. Iranophobia has been deployed as a Saudi-orchestrated psy-ops for years now - geared towards isolating Iran in the arc from Northern Africa to Southwest Asia.

While trying to depict Iran to Arab public opinion as the ultimate evil, the House of Saud may hope to obscure the role of the real profiteers - Western neo-colonial powers which occupy or control, directly and indirectly, the Arab world. Most of all, Iranophobia is extremely useful for the House of Saud, as well as the al-Khalifa Sunni dynasty in Bahrain and the Emirates rulers, to mercilessly repress their own people.

In the West, Iranophobia has been misunderstood as a cold war between Saudi Arabia and Iran. No; it's a counter-revolutionary pys-ops conducted by the House of Saud out of supreme fear of Iran's regional alliances - with Hezbollah in Lebanon or the Shi'ite-led government in Baghdad - as well as Iranian support, for instance, for the Houthi rebellion in northern Yemen in 2009.

There's also a running myth that Saudi King Abdullah, 86, illiterate and close to meeting his maker, has tried to integrate Saudi Shi'ites - especially via the King Abdulaziz Center for National Dialogue. There's no way to understand Saudi Arabia without examining its historical prejudice against Shi'ites. Saudi schoolbooks treat Shi'ites as non-Muslim infidels, or worse - evil "polytheists".

The heart of the matter is that the House of Saud is bound by blood with the Sunni Wahhabi clerical establishment. As long as the monarchy follows their medieval interpretation of sharia law, the king is incensed as the legitimate "custodian of the two holy mosques"

The power of the Saudi counter-revolution should not be underestimated. As much as the House of Saud was horrified by Egypt's Hosni Mubarak being "dumped" by the Barack Obama administration, they have been clever enough to bribe the Tantawi junta currently in power with almost $4 billion. The House of Saud is furious that Mubarak will have to stand trial

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

You bring up articles written by people who keep talking about Conspiracy theories and such. And then you act as if they are evidence. You seriously need to analyze what is considered evidence and what is not. You do realize that propaganda spreads on the form of articles don't you?

This is no propaganda. American foreign policy is dictated to by AIPAC, AIPAC is an appendage of Zionism. Al Saud is one of Americas closest allies. It follows that Zionists are complicit with house of Al Saud.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

One day the House of Saud will come crashing down like a deck of cards the time is not far :D

That will be a great day for all but especially for Arab people because they will no longer be represented by princes like:

Gay Saudi prince pictured happily with the manservant he beat to death | Mail Online

an abomination of a family

I will poke certain things that 100% related to the topic and it will hurt them alot, also i can open similar topics, which should be ok and by the rules as well (unless not the same rules for every one).

Your debating skills are not up to much. Most of the posts you have put up are just personal attacks. That's why most of them have been deleted. Once again why do you want to poke or hurt people. Contrary to your assertions that is not the purpose of the forum. This thread let me remind you is about Al Saud family being complicit with Zionists.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

No the rules are not the same for everyone in this forum I am afraid. For you and me rules are pretty tighter and for everyone else they can swing at you to their heart's content and no one will tell them a damn thing. Again you have to swallow your ego and just let it go and behave rationally. we owe our country that much.

Now the Mods are against you??? Whats that about? Why do you come on to a forum where you think are being wronged. back to topic I say that Al Saud family are complicit with Zionists and I wish them to be exposed

Another excellent article posted by Yeti. I would like Pakistani members to remember that this is the same Obama who would not appologise for American soldiers butchering Pakistani soldiers with whom Al Sauds are complicit.

Early last week, US President Barack Obama sent a letter to Saudi King Abdullah, delivered in person in Riyadh by US National Security Advisor Thomas Donilon. This happened less than a week after Pentagon head Robert Gates spent a full 90 minutes face to face with the king.

These two moves represented the final seal of approval of a deal struck between Washington and Riyadh even before the voting of UN Security Council resolution 1973 (see Exposed: the Saudi-US Libya deal, Apr 1, Asia Times Online). Essentially, the Obama administration will not say a word about how the House of Saud conducts its ruthless repression of pro-democracy protests in Bahrain and across the Persian Gulf. No ''humanitarian'' operations. No R2P (''responsibility to protect''). No no-fly or no-drive zones.

Progressives of the world take note: the US-Saudi counter-revolution against the Great 2011 Arab Revolt is now official.

The House of Saud (as well as the US and Israel) backed Mubarak in Egypt until the 11th hour. They all knew if that ''pillar of stability'' fell, the other (Saudi) would also be in danger. For all its bluster, the House of Saud's actions are essentially moved by fear. In recent years it has lost power in Lebanon, Iraq, Palestine and now Egypt. Its ''foreign policy'' consists in supporting ultra-reactionary regimes. The people? Let them eat kebab - if that. Their last bastion of power is the Gulf - crammed with political midgets such as Bahrain or Kuwait. With a little thrust, The House of Saud could reduce all these to the status of mere provinces.

Not yet. As the House of Saud developed its counter-revolutionary strategy, the Saudi-Israeli alliance morphed into a Saudi-Qatari alliance. Qatar could be destabilized via the tribal factor - the Saudis had attempted it before - but now they needed a close ally. And that, unfortunately, explains Qatar-based al-Jazeera's meek coverage of the repression in Bahrain.

Asia Times Online :: Middle East News, Iraq, Iran current affairs

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

bush_saud.jpg

These two famalies go way back best of friends even holding hands

There is extensive evidence that Bush family and House of Al Saud are close friends.

Back
Top Bottom